Epic on roll - Hiten plays Arjun article

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Epic on the roll

About a month ago, Ekta Kapoor had nixed the talk that she was making a TV serial on the Mahabharat.

She insisted that she was afraid of competing with Star's version of the epic directed by Chandraprakash Dwivedi.

But as it turns out, Kapoor will make Mahabharat for 9X.

A source from the channel informs us that the shoot has already started at Chandivli Studio.

However, the epic drama may not start airing till
mid-September.

Dwivedi's Mahabharataa will hit the tube in August.

When repeated phone calls evoked no response from Kapoor, we sent her a text message asking her to confirm the news and received a "smiley" in
reply..

Our source says that Hiten Tejwani has been roped in to play Arjun.

Tejwani admits that he is a part of Kapoor's   Mahabharat but doesn't know the details yet.

Saakshi Tanwar has a role to play too. Tanwar says that she was approached in January but there has been no follow-up.

source : Hindustan times
I m happy dat hitu is playin arjun role
yeh f this s true..wow grt news..i soo wanted him 2 play arjun..hope gauri will nw play opposite him 😳
bt im sure wtever role he does he'll jst rock 👏 👏
well i would love 2 see him in whatever role he plays espacilly arjun or karan...but first we need 2 wait until the final list is announced
wow thats gr8 than gauri willl surely play draupati bcz finally in mahabharat arjun n draupati ended 2gather so.. 😃

Originally posted by PraThAm~GaURi

wow thats gr8 than gauri willl surely play draupati bcz finally in mahabharat arjun n draupati ended 2gather so.. 😃

nopes they didn't end up tog,arjun married anoda gal later on(who iz abhimanyu's mom) buh if hiten plays arjun it'll b kewl!& gauri opp him .wow!!!😃