Kayamath - Suggestions/Comments/Help Desk - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago
question...
What do they mean by Milsi...and what do they call Milind and Ayesha..???the nickname../and what do they call Neev and Prachi??

thanks...
nikita..

Originally posted by nikitaic

question...
What do they mean by Milsi...and what do they call Milind and Ayesha..???the nickname../and what do they call Neev and Prachi??

thanks...
nikita..

Milsi is short form of Milind.

Milind and Ayesha are called MA or MWWW

Neev and Prachi = NP/Neechi/Chinee

Originally posted by $weet Ema

Milsi is short form of Milind.

Milind and Ayesha are called MA or MWWW

Neev and Prachi = NP/Neechi/Chinee

Thanks....sooo much...

hi i am new here and just started watching the show so can someone tell me what has been happing in the show and how it started and what is happing now

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Can some1 plz help me....

i'm looking for the pics of Jay that were posted in the forum..but weren't posted in the gallery...
some of the pics r in my sig...can some1 plz tell me where i can get those pics? 😳
thanxs in advance 😊
help i am new here and im trying to watch the show form the start and i am om month july but the sit we can watch the show is not working so how can i watch plzzzzzzzz help

Originally posted by night_girl242

Can some1 plz help me....

i'm looking for the pics of Jay that were posted in the forum..but weren't posted in the gallery...
some of the pics r in my sig...can some1 plz tell me where i can get those pics? 😳
thanxs in advance 😊

Hun...I posted them in the gallery...well some but anyways...here is the link...

http://www.jaybhanushali.in/picture_gallery.html

😊

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for that i needed an update on the story as i stopped watching it in the middle