Kayamath - Suggestions/Comments/Help Desk - Page 5

Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hey guys a few weeks ago I had read thiss MP ff.

In the last update Neev was friends with MP and Ayesha vows to destroy thier friendship.

Can someone pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee..... give the link of that ff to me.

Thanks Ria
Ria do u remember the FF writer's name?

Originally posted by Anushka

Ria do u remember the FF writer's name?

No i just rememeber the last chapter

hi i didnt ever watch begining of kayamath wantto watch it now any links to watch all the episodes(from 1st episode) and websites
*youtube doesnt have*
thx
can someone tell me what is the name of the songs that play when Milind and prachi meet and the song when milind and Ayesha meet or when ayesha is sad
how long has the show been running? Should I start watching from the beginning? And what is tapoori? And why does Sanjeeda look so different from the nimmo show she did? Are prachi and millind a realife couple too?

Sorry for all the questions but, If you can answer any of these questions it would be realy helpful!Thanks!! 😊
Originally posted by tadashi

how long has the show been running? 1 year 4 months Should I start watching from the beginning? Its your choice sweets though some of the old video link expired hence not all episodes can be watched And what is tapoori? tapori means rowdy or vagabond And why does Sanjeeda look so different from the nimmo show she did? makeover Are prachi and millind a realife couple too? are/were rumours though the two didnt confirm it themselves. Many of us think they are 😊

Sorry for all the questions but, If you can answer any of these questions it would be realy helpful!Thanks!! 😊 I hope it helped
Whats the date of the episode when Milind decides to have a Michi remarriage? The same episode Milind apologises to Prachi for the Suk-Ritwik-Divorce fiasco

Anybody knows the date?

Originally posted by Anushka

Whats the date of the episode when Milind decides to have a Michi remarriage? The same episode Milind apologises to Prachi for the Suk-Ritwik-Divorce fiasco

Anybody knows the date?

22nd Jan.