DOTW-~*Prem-Heer’s Destiny*~

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago
Salaam Namaste frnds
This week's DOTW is Prem-Heer's destiny...whn they'll actually meet, how will heer ever come to know manjeet's truth?,Will heer accept Prem after knowing manjeet's truth, will she trust the juneja's after knowing the truth, will ever lallit forgive daljeet? Should heer and meher forgive daljeet for the way she is treating them?

lets begin the discussion

Edited by emerald_jule - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asha004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This week's DOTW is Prem-Heer's destiny...
whn they'll actually meet, how will heer ever come to know manjeet's truth?

I think that when Heer actually does meet Prem and starts 2 fall in love w/ him,I think he'll actually be the one 2 reveal the truth 2 her...and of course 4 a couple of dayz she won't believe him,but after that she'll have 2 give in😳

Will heer accept Prem after knowing manjeet's truth?

No....after knowing the truth,she'll just think that Prem is trying 2 blackmail her or something...but then,when she'll find out 4 herself the truth,she'll feel really guilty

will she trust the juneja's after knowing the truth?

No,not until she sees it w/ her own eyes she won't😡😡

will ever lallit forgive daljeet?

All I know is if he does...there's something seriously wrong w/ him😆But...of course there's nothing wrong w/ him and no...he'll probably try 2 kill her all on his own,w/ the help of Prem!!😆😆😆

Should heer and meher forgive daljeet for the way she is treating them?

I KNOW 4 a fact they shouldn't bcuz'....arggghhh!!she's a 🤬...but why do I get this really weird feeling inside that they will 4gve bcuz' they won't ever accept the truth that she treats them like trash😡

-Cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Maybe something will happen on Prem's and Ash's wedding day(i don't want tht day to come ever,but since its a BT show)Prem wil founf out abt Manmeet and tell Heer

Will heer accept Prem after knowing manjeet's truth
I think she will....afterall her parents always wanted her to get married to Prem

will she trust the juneja's after knowing the truth,
yup,she will

I don't want him too...i dun think he will either.......

ofcourse not,whtever Daljeet did is not at all right,first she tries to get Heer married to tht psycho for property then she lies tht they r dead

::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: emerald_jule

Salaam Namaste frnds
This week's DOTW is Prem-Heer's destiny...whn they'll actually meet?

Well I think they'll meet on monday during his engagemment...I have a feeling!!

how will heer ever come to know manjeet's truth?

Well, I don't think she'll find out yet because usually the main leads find out after a long time and after everything bad has happened!!

,Will heer accept Prem after knowing manjeet's truth,

Yes, in time I think she will!!

will she trust the juneja's after knowing the truth, will ever lallit forgive daljeet?

I think she might and I think Lalit may forgive Daljeet because he's a good person, so I think he will!!

No I don't think she should!! But I know they will!🤢

Nice questions Erum!!😃
LoVe & LaUgH *Priya*

lets begin the discussion

Nazara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cupcake

Maybe something will happen on Prem's and Ash's wedding day(i don't want tht day to come ever,but since its a BT show)Prem wil founf out abt Manmeet and tell Heer

I think she will....afterall her parents always wanted her to get married to Prem

will she trust the juneja's after knowing the truth,
yup,she will

I don't want him too...i dun think he will either.......

ofcourse not,whtever Daljeet did is not at all right,first she tries to get Heer married to tht psycho for property then she lies tht they r dead

I agree with you!
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
whn they'll actually meet,
just hope they meet soon or atleast by monday😃

well i think first heer has 2 figure out the message that balraj wanted 2 give so she'll have 2 find the guy after that DJ 's truth n after that manmeet ka number aayega😆😉bahut sare sach samne aana bakii hai😕

well if manmeet's truth cums out before i think DJ's truth won't be out so heer will sacrifice her prem for her sister's sake😡

will she trust the juneja's after knowing the truth
yes she will trust them but will be a little reluctant first as DJ has alredy said loads of rubbish abt juneja's😡

i m sure lalit won't forgive DJ but maybe on heer's insistence he might not throw then out as DJ gave them shelter when they had no where 2 go😊

according 2 me nope but since ekta's leading ladies r good n sacrificing idols heer will definately forgive DJ but meher won't😃see as it is DJ is having all the funs that r only for heer n meher still she is treating them like servants disgusting😡😡

[/QUOTE]

priya😊

angelic eyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: emerald_jule

Salaam Namaste frnds

This week's DOTW is Prem-Heer's destiny...

whn they'll actually meet
Well depends on Ekta..😆 But i guess it will happen soon..atleast i hope so..
As of now there is no sign of Manmeet..Maybe the creatives completely forgot bout him..Good!!😆

Aww..yess he will..! I guess she has already a made place in his heart..When Prem comes to know about Heer he will surely accept her even if he comes 2 know bout Manmeet..he will accept and love her in spite of all circumstances!😳

I guess she will..I have a feeling she is already feeling it strange..If she does  come to know their truth she will trust them!!😃

No..He wont..but then its an Ekta soap..So if Heer asks lalit to forgive DJ..he mite!😡

No they shouldnt..But i guess heer will forgive considering the fact that she is the heroine..😆 But i dont think meher will..she will warn Heer 2 be cautious of DJ..😉

k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
whn they'll actually meet
Well ven I will say 2 heer n prem 2 meet each other😆 4 a date😛.. it totally depned on kreative ven dey will bring heer n prem meet each other... but widthin dis week 4 sure
my prem will help 2 get dis truth out...

of course dey bth will accept each other. aur kya kare another way bhi toh nahi hai.. c bth hve engage 2 sum1 else...so dey hve 2 accept....

yes she will....n dat person will also cme 2 tell knw her d truth....

no. he won't but heer will tell her 2 4gve her. so he will do it...

I hope dey won't 4gve but bth d sis r 2 gud.... so dey will 4gve her...
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
My opinion for all the above is that
I don't think Heer's gonna do anything to make all right. If she had to, she would have done it when she had chances. Each time Prem ran to catch her she would just run away from him.
But i have high hopes on Mehr, I think she'll b the one to tell the truth to lalit. B'coz she knows that Heer loves Prem and will do anything for her sis's happiness
And as for Lalit, after knowing the truth i'm sure he would like to blast daljeet n family, but would b stopped by Heer, as she would not like her relatives to suffer and will tell lalit to forgive them and lalit will do so.
Mehr obviously won't forgive her for what she's done is not to b forgiven

preeti
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
^ I second everything you've said 😳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx