Maayka - Saath Zindagi Bhar Ka

~*~*~Maayka Articles Archive~*~*~ - Page 9

ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
TV's hate-filled LOVE stories!

Television relationships have a peculiar pattern: things start off rocky, tiffs and miffs galore, before couples fall head over heels for each other. Pretty much a hit formula right there.

Here is a look at onscreen pairs who have fallen prey to this tried-and-tested method of courtship.

Angad-Kripa, Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai (Sony TV)
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai started with the classic 'opposites attract' love story of Angad (Iqbal Khan) and Kripa (Neha Bamb), two completely different people. Angad was a rockstar and Kripa played an aspiring singer who gets an opportunity to work with him.

Their relationship began with misunderstandings but unsurprisingly, they were destined to fall in love.

Link http://www.indya.com/gallery/gallery.aspx?aid=290

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Micckie Dudaaney to enter Maayka..

Micckie Dudaaney will be seen in a positive role in Zee's Maayka and will play the parallel lead opposite Mahi...

niveditha thumbnail

Shabd and Mahi go homeless in Maayka...

An emotional ride in store for viewers of Maayka as Shabd and Mahi end up on streets...

niveditha thumbnail
Romit Raj leaves Betiyann for Big B

Romit Raj won't be known by his onscreen name Yuvraj much longer. The actor is leaving Ghar Ki Laxmi Betiyann and his character will soon be killed off. However, off-screen, things seem to be looking up for him. Romit may soon be seen starring alongside Amitabh Bachchan in a movie.

Talking about his decision to quit, Romit says, "I have been doing the show for the past two and a half years and I was bored of doing the same thing. I'm thankful that the creative team agreed to my decision. I have not shot for the last episode of the show yet; I think July 15 will be my last day."

Ronit's other show Maayka, where he plays Jeet, is also wrapping up. He adds, "I will always cherish the memories I have from both shows. I think Maayka will finish within two months, though I am not sure. Anyway, I have decided to move on."

As he'll soon be free from all his TV commitments, Ronit sees moving on to films as a natural progression in his career. He says, "I have done two films in the past: Humdum and Yatra. Kushal Nandi directed the latter film. He is making his next movie with Amitabh Bachchan and it is titled The Actor. He has offered me a role in it. If things work out, I will do the film. It would be a dream come true to share screen space with Mr. Bachchan."

When he thinks about bidding farewell to Betiyann, Romit can't help but recall the good times he had on the show. He says, "I still remember the day I walked onto the sets. Rajan sir (Shahi) was directing and he told me that it was the best phase of my life so I should enjoy it. He said I'd have a great time doing the show. I also remember a few scenes, like the one I did on kotha, which came out really well. There was also this scene where Yuvraj throws his entire family out of the house. I had to cut my hand in one sequence to prove that I was not a culprit, after which I threw my onscreen father in the valley. We shot the entire scene in the rain. Lastly, my wedding scene, when I had to ride a horse, was the best."

Talking about his personal life, Romit says he hopes to tie the knot with Shilpa Shinde by the end of this year but he remained tightlipped about any further details of their upcoming wedding.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/July/News_20090703_15

niveditha thumbnail
Romit turns 29!

Romit Raj- Yuvraj of Ghar Ki Laxmi Betiyaan (Zee TV) turns 29 today. But the birthday boy started getting his gifts three days back. He has taken an off from work and will be enjoying his day with family and friends.
"I have taken an off today just to spend the day with my family and friends. Shilpa has planned out something for me as she told me she is going to give a surprise to me. If you ask me about the gifts, then let me tell you that I started getting gifts from Monday itself," says the birthday boy.

Romit is a very religious person; hence he will definitely start his day by seeking the blessings of the almighty. Romit tells us, "I am very religious and a very spiritual person. I will definitely make it to Siddhivinayak temple with my family or I might go alone too."

Raj says he is a proper Cancerian as he tells us, "I am very much a Cancerian. I am very moody and very unpredictable just like a proper Cancerian. I have a very sharp memory, I still remember when I was just four years old I met Mother Teresa and I still remember each and everything about that day. Also I have a very soft and special corner for kids and animals."

So, what are the gifts the birthday boy is expecting?

"My mother already gifted me and I will ask my dad to gift me PSP games and then I'll definitely enjoy the day, so I am very excited about it!" says Raj.

Romit says his most memorable birthday was the one two years back as he tells us, "It was last to last year on the sets of Maayka and Betiyaan where I had cut 10 cakes! The entire teams of both the shows were present; some of my other friends from the industry were also invited. And the same year, when I came home, I went for dinner with my parents. My most memorable gift was this year when my brother gifted me a PSP game which has all interesting games like tennis game, Wimbledon and many others."

At last the birthday boy signs off by telling us about that one promise that he will make to himself as he says, "I'll focus on my career more, I'll stick to my plans, I'll work harder and give my best to what ever I do."

Indya wishes the actor a very Happy Birthday!!!

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/July/News_20090709_41