Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Celebrity Crushes & BF/GF Reaction

cool_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey friends.. πŸ˜ƒ Long time hun.. Yes i have been inactive.. Really sorry.. But ab me back with a bang! πŸ˜ƒ

Now we all have celebrity crushes (Like Usman's Crush on Aamna..πŸ˜† My crush on suhit is true love k not celebrity crush..) so how does our beloved (BF/GF) react to those crushes? Does ur bf/gf feel jeolous when u talk abt how hot ur celebrity crush looks..πŸ˜† Do u like their reaction..πŸ˜†

Start Discussing! πŸ˜ƒ

L & F. Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sameer_111 thumbnail
celeberaty crushes. well, personally, i dont have any gf. but ya, i had a huge crush on Ashley tisdale. but there is no one to jealous from this. πŸ˜›
but yes, i have seen my friends and their happenings with this situation. One of my friend's gf say ' aenda agr tumnay uska nam bhi lia na to mujhsay bura koi nahi hoga'
and we friends tease her with her boyfriend's crush. an it seems so much of fun πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Well generally, a partner will get jealous, as its is a human beings nature to get jealous... 😳 but yeah it shows how possesive they are on you and it feels nice. 😊 i think... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
cool_pooja thumbnail
My bf gets really jeolous wen i talk abt suhit.. Dats what actually inspired me to make such an unusual topic..πŸ˜† Wen i just saw dat suhit is soo hawt omg he is coming on the tv my bf goes like "jao na uss se shaadi karlo, rakho fone mera.." and its sooo cute! πŸ˜† I mean c'mon he knoes i can never get suhit or something but even if i just say suhit is hawt he goes all angry! πŸ˜†
Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Poo.. yOu still dOnt get naaa 😑 😑 i lOve Aamna☺️☺️
well, nice tOpic btw.. 😊 and yes, same situatiOn as yOu Poo.. πŸ˜• whenever i talk abOut Aamna with my Gf, she tOtally start burning and sOmetimes she says, 'tO us he say shadi ker lO na'.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†   and i tease her mOre by saying, 'tumhai sautan hay na'.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
cool_pooja thumbnail
@Usman: And i love suhit..Omg he is sooo hawt! 😳

Yeah seriously even my bf is like "Shaadi karlo uss se itna acha lagta hai.." hehhe and den i tell him janu karloon gi tum tension mat loo and he gets all angry..πŸ˜†
luva thumbnail
my bf gets jealous, he yells and talks so loud, i always get confused if he's happy or angry. at this one time, he said that he's jealous of my favorite actor right in front of the actor's face and that was so embarassing. I also get jealous of him talking about his favorite actresses in how hawt or bewutiful they r so I just let it go. He gets more jealous than I do. If I say nothing besides he's my favorite actor, he doesn't get jealous but if I say that my favorite actor is so handsome or hot n stuff like that, that's when he gets jealous.
My bf is very possessive about me and I like that. Edited by luva - 16 years ago
cool_pooja thumbnail
@luva: Welcome to the forum! πŸ˜ƒ Yeah even i like id alot wen my bf gets possesive.. He luks soo cute and idz soo funny..πŸ˜†
lotus2007 thumbnail
I dont have any b/f to be jealus so I dont know and never heard from someone about that situation!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ But about clebrity crushes I really love Roger Federer!!!!😳😳😳

Lotus.πŸ˜‰
* A P P L E * thumbnail
when swansea probably talk about karan sigh aka armaan(i really dont like him and now...), i really really really feel jealos. i was almost to kill that man 😑