BabyGirl0828 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Helllo all you Beautiful People!!!

This is your dost Anaskhaa back with contest of the week! Time to get all your creativity skills out of your closets, because this week's contest is, Renaming Kis Desh Meh Hain Mera Dil...!! 

So keeping the story and basic theme of Kis Desh Meh hain Mera Dil in mind, think up of a new title for it! It can be funny or serious, whichever way you think you can rename it best. 

Entries must be sent in by Feb 18th to *PakiBeauty* All entries will be put up for voting. Pls send in only upto 5 entries.

And please remember NOT to post entries here!!

Have a great time
Edited by *PakiBeauty* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asha004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thx....marvelous contest...will try 2 participate 😉 😳 😳
BabyGirl0828 thumbnail
Thnk You for the comment ....Try inviting as many people you know becuz since this forum just started there are less ppl participating...
::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I'll surely try to participate...i was going 2 participate for the first one...but I was too late... 😆
jedi_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Great contest!😃

But the last date to send entries is the 18th of April, right? Because you wrote February...

pm rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thnx for the super post..will try to come up with some good ones..lol.. 😆
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Well,dear..Just wanted to know,have u asked Saara di(Saara COMB) or any other Channel Moderator, abt the contest??Because,they are the ones who look after the Section ,and you need to take the Channel Mod's permission b4 putting-up any contests!

Also,we already have a Banner Contest going on,so it might just not be possible tht nther contest is goin-on at the same time!😊

So,you just ask Saara di,or any other CM  abt the contest!Tht wud be better!😃 Edited by ~*~A~*~ - 16 years ago
BabyGirl0828 thumbnail
Yess...Sara Di knows that I have put up a contest and she is the one who it made it a stciky for me ...
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^^Ok..Just wanted to make sure!I hope u dint mind!😃
BabyGirl0828 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*~A~*~

^^Ok..Just wanted to make sure!I hope u dint mind!😃

Nop not at all ...Infact that was very kind of you that you told on the rite time so that I never do this mistake as Im very new to this stuff.....Since you know more it perfectly alrite Di...Thnk You