~*~*~Sumeet Sachdev’s Fan Club ~*~*~

Posted: 15 years ago

Hi everyone this Our 2nd Sumeet Sachdev fan club..!!..Congrats to everyone😳  

BabyStone

shivlvr

kat88

luv_huda

HPCRAZY

medzs

samera143

Mehrotra

mvk_15

mizzdesi

Gomzy

k-ekta fan

kimi1

paradigm

gr8geeta

Panna76

Here's the Bio of Sumeet!

Birthday: March 18
Siblings: 1 older sister, 1 younger brother, Sandeep
Serials Acted in: Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeeqat (Rohit), Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi (Gautam), Karam Aapna Aapna (Shashank), Karbon Kopy, Khawaish (Kabir Khan)

Facts
-Is an Architect by profession
-Made a short film called Rehman Saheb Ko Phone Karna Hai
-Has previously dated Ayleesa Sawant, Kiran Dubey and  allegedly was dating co-star Riva Bubber

-Is married now,his wifes name is Amrita
-Born in Canada and brought up in Dehli  

-Is a foodie
-Works out at the gym on a daily basis
-Good and close friends of his are Riva Bubber, Kiran Dubey, Rakshanda Khan, Hussain Kuwajerwala and wife Tina, Ronit Roy, Gauri and Hiten Tejwani.
-Made Debut in Aamir Reza Hussain?s tribute to Kargil war heroes, The Fifty Days War

Courtesy:-Babystone

Here is the link to our first Sumeet Fanclub:-
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=702056&T PN=1

Edited by kat88 - 14 years ago

The siggies are been made by Mizzdesi and Kat88 and are free to use

Siggies by Mizzdesi and Kat

Edited by kat88 - 15 years ago
Wow Kat!! that's cool!!

nice pics..cheers to our club!! 👏 👏

Guys here is what happened in 2days epi..!..i am making it in points..!

1) Heena has come to Dubai with Kamran's parents to surprise him.

2) Zareen says yes she killed Kabir. nd then asks tht wont u ask me why i did all this..??

3) Then zareen herself says beocz i hated Kabir to the core.

4) aftr tht Zareen says tht what a newly wedded woman want love from er family her husband but when she came into the house she was just haned to takecare of 2 children(Kabir nd Haya).Shahnawsh did'nt hav time fr her.He did'nt give her a child even aftr three years of there marriage.

5)For everyone Kabir was everything nd even for her own son(azaan)Kabir bacame everthing. Everything was on Kabirs name.Nothing fr Azzan.

Evryone is shocked to hear all this Shahnawsh is one the verge to cry,Kab/Kam is crying.

6) Then she says she started to make plans to kill Kabir just aftr he returned from US (every attack tht was shown on Kabir was done by Zareen which she herself said)

7) Zareen said tht she again got a chance on Kabirs birthday to kill him.(then she says tht hw she planned it nd all)

8) Everyone is shocked to death all are crying nd Zareen says tht nw Kabir is not here everything is of my Azaans nw nd starts to laugh.

9) Shahnawsh is on the verge to slap Zareen but Kab/Kam stops him nd says dont do anything to her she is my ammi..!..Shahnawsh tell him hw dare u stop me frm hitting her Kabir aftr knwing wat she has done..!Kab/Kam says no plz dont do anything to her she is my mother nd till i am alive i wont let anyone hit my mother nd even u abbu.

10) Azaan says tht he is ashamed tht he is Zareens son but so proud tht he is Kabirs brother nd says tht i used to think till nw tht i might not be able to becomes as gud as u are but nw i am sure i will never be able to be like u.(u are so gr8 nd all)nd says tht if i knew the reason fr my Kabirs bhi death is goin to be me i wud hav hanged myself.

11)Then Naz says she is even ashamed to be her daughter nd tht is think her becoming bad nd all came frm her genes ( she means Zareen).

12) Atlast Shahnawsh says tht Zareen u can do only one thing surrender urself to the police nd says tht u dont hav anyright of anything in this house nd the epi eneds on Zareens face..!

God just hateeeee this Zareen..!!!..i cant tell u guys i was feeling like chocking her while watching 2days epi..!!!!

Guys i am really confused..!!..Abt Kab/Kam..!

He was crying so badly while Zareen was saying tht why she hated Kabir nd badly she wanted to kill him.(If he is Kamran why is he crying sooo badly..??..the grief on his face nd all..??..)

Nd then when shahnwash was goin to hit Zareen the way he stopped it nd said i wont let anyone hit my Ammi nd all..!..

I am really confused!! why will he do this if he is Kamran??..i can a bit undrstnd the cryin point of view but stopping Shahnwsh frm hitting Zareen..!..I am confused..!!..is he Kabir or Kamran..??..I nwadays think he is Kamran but 2day i became confused..!

Originally posted by kat88

HPCRAZY wrote:

Hey Kat,is this what happens in the two Khwaish episodes that you want?

In the 7th Episode,Zareen comes & slams a paper with a photo of Kabir & Afreen(hugging!😳 😆)in the front page in front of Kabir & scolds him for not telling her about the bomblast in his car & later in the same epi,Kabir gets a phone call while he is in office(thinking about Afreen😳) & he rushes home & Zareen is supposedly ill & later Kabir discovers that it was just a drama to get him to come home so that she can talk to him about his marriage.

The 7th Epi is correct..!..i really want this vid..!..becoz last day i was goin through my khwaish vid collection nd i saw i did'nt hav this epi..!

In the 8th Episode,it starts with Afreen in a blue dress,combing her hair & thinking whether to tell the Khans about Kareena's real nature & then there's a scene of Kareena coming to Khan household while the elders are having tea & asks Kabir to come to the Durga with her but he refuses saying he's got office work & there's also a scene of Kabir in Office(again thinking about Afreen😳😆) & this time Azaan comes online &  they have a (cute) video conference about Azaan's "bhabhi"

No i hav this epi. Let me tell u the dates in Ary timing it might help u!😉See Khwaish started on Ary on 25th June nd 28th June completed the first week to the serial! Nd i think on 2nd July the second week began nd i hav the 2nd & 3rd july vid then again i hav the vids from 9th July(which you thought was the 8th epi nd gave detail abt tht epiur above😛)..so i guess aftr 2nd nd 3rd there will be 2 more epis in tht week,nd i dont hav them

I dont remember wat happened in the 8th epi..!😕..but if the 8th epi is the one u said abt then i hav tht epi..😉

If these are the episodes you've been looking for,I've got them😃.I'm just waiting for confirmation on your part to upload them ok?😉

hey kat88 thanks yaar u put a smile on my face yeah our jaan sumeet aka kabir/kamran is an angel that why his heart isfill wit love for zareen even if she killed him, 😳 and yeah hun thanks also for the sumeet fan clubs love it 😳
hey kat..thanks so much for the khwaish update..
at least few things are cleared that Kabir and Haya are brother n sister..kabir is not adopted one..
now am also confused if he is actually Kamran or Kabir..after reading the update i too feel that if he is Kamran then y would he feel sad after hearing Zareen's story..surely he must be Kabir..anyway as the days go I guess the whole story will open up..anyway..am waiting for the video..so much nice to have sumeet back in the show..
Hey Guys here is a new Siggy i hav made

hey kat..lovely siggy!!

good night..cya tom.