Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mvk_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Friends,

did u get to watch Bandini? Sumeet looks great, reminded me of our good old Gomzi..hehe...

I know Baby, I read the article on PKB ending..that's really sad. I thought Sumeet's role was picking up at this point..seems like the serial did not fetch good TRPs. good that Sumeet took up the role in Bandini.

So now we have lots of videos for our channel.

btw any update on Rajshri videos?
BabyStone thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: mvk_15

<font color="#cc0000">Hi Friends,

did u get to watch Bandini? Sumeet looks great, reminded me of our good old Gomzi..hehe...

I know Baby, I read the article on PKB ending..that's really sad. I thought Sumeet's role was picking up at this point..seems like the serial did not fetch good TRPs. good that Sumeet took up the role in Bandini.

So now we have lots of videos for our channel.

btw any update on Rajshri videos?
</font>

I did watch Sumeet in Bandhini and it too reminded me of the good ol' Gomzy days. Hope he has a good track and substantial role in Bandhini.

I checked on the Rajrishi videos and they've added a couple more episodes but Damini is still played by Ravee Gupta and we have all those videos anyway. So I don't think we need to worry about those for now.
kat88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Baby!..How are you doing?

Found a new article on Sumeet:

"Bandini reminds me of Kyunki" -- Sumeet Sachdev
Saturday, 01 May 2010 23:16

Sumeet Sachdev, who managed quite a fan following as Gomzi, or Gautam, in 'Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi', saw one of his shows, 'Pyaar Ka Bandhan', going off air this week. And with that Sumeet has now made an entry in 'Bandini' as Rudr, a close friend of Sarang's. But it seems being on the sets of 'Bandini' is taking him on a trip into memory lane.
In a casual chat with TellyCafe, the actor says, "We usually did individual shoots for 'Pyaar Ka Bandhan', but shooting for 'Bandini' is a lot like 'Kyunki...' where there were a lot of characters and all. Also, I have worked with Ronit earlier and we share a good rapport. There is a lot of energy on the sets as there are all youngsters." He adds, laughing, "And I simply love wearing dhotis. I think I'm going to buy a couple of them soon."
We found that Sumeet's character in 'Bandini' has some gray shades, and when asked whether Rudr shares any similarities with Gautam, he says, "I wouldn't say that. Gomzi was basically a spoilt brat but was not evil at heart. It was the circumstances and upbringing that made him what the kind of person he was. On the other hand, Rudr is caught in an obsession for Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi's wife and because she keeps insulting him, it indirectly adds fuel to the fire. Also, he is from a city background and does not see the limitations of village culture."
-- Rahat Khan / TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/telly-news-gossip/bandini-reminds-me-of-kyunki-sumeet-sachdev
HPCRAZY thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

To dearest Mugdha on this 15th of May,

kat88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This place has become very silent lately! But anyways found this pics of Sumeet on his facebook profile.

Another thing Sumeet recently participated in the KERALA FILM FESTIVAL and his film Rehmaan Sahab ko phone karna hai' won 'Special Jury mention Award' at the festival.

Here are the few pics

Edited by kat88 - 13 years ago
BabyStone thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pictures Kat! I found them on his facebook as well.

Btw, How are you? How is everyone? Where is everyone?
gr8geeta thumbnail
Hi Friends,All Of You Miss Sumeet, Reva On Television.I Miss A Lot.