~*~*~Sumeet Sachdev’s Fan Club ~*~*~ - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by HPCRAZY

You are so right Baby😊 Zareen is one sick,evil,twisted,miserable woman🤢🤢🤢 Her maniacal laughter today,at the end of her sick confession gave me the creeps😡Poor,poor Kabir😭.I can't imagine how in the world he could have gone on loving this miserable excuse-for-a-mother even after finding out that she was trying her utmost to bump him off😡😒😡 Btw,I loved Sumeet's acting today guys.The way he had tears in his eyes when Zareen was confessing her sins & Azaan was saying how much he loved Kabir was just sooo sweet😳😳😳

Hmmm...what next?🤔🤔🤔 Probably Heena's entry tomorrow & so  the revelation that this isn't their  Kabir after all😭 but Kamran.Well,if that happens,it will be kinda interesting to see how Afreen,Azaan & the rest will react to it,because for them it will be like loosing beloved Kabir all over again,right?😭😭😭

Even I don't understand why Kamran is protecting her. I mean she just confessed that she killed her son and yet he has covers for her. There is something fishy going on? Kamran's emotions and expressions show that there is more to the story. But what on earth could it be??

Here's the first batch of pics. The second one is coming...

Here's the second set of pics...

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thnxxx alot fr the video HP..!! 😊 😳 👏
Thnxxx alottt fr fr the Pics Baby..!! 😳 ..i am really excited to see the vid nw..!! 😃

Nd my take abt whthr to post full KHKH is tht i wud only want the Sumeet parts..!..but then i wont be able to undrstnd the epi..!..In this case wat to do..??..i think i want the Sumeet parts only nd u can just briefly tell wat happened in the epi..?!

Anothr question why is Sumeet in the hospital bed in the pics u posted..??..wat happened to him..??
Your welcome everyone for the pics, it was my pleasure 😃
Well Kat, for the videos. I could send you both the full video and Sumeet's
parts but it's still kinda confusing. After watching both the episodes it
seems to be Sumeet is essaying the role of Rohit, who is kinda psycho and is
out to get his old girlfriend back.

I really don't know why he's in the hospital but from the looks of it he was
hit on the head. But I do know that he disappears from the hospital and is in
trouble with the police 😕

Let me know what parts you want, and I'll upload them A.S.A.P. 😛   
Originally posted by mizzdesi

Sumeet looks so good awww 😳

Yea he does. But he's kinda a like a villan in the serial.
Baby i wud want the Sumeet parts only 😳 ..!..but dont knw abt othrs..! 😕 😆