Celebrity Fan Clubs

~*~*~Sumeet Sachdev’s Fan Club ~*~*~ - Page 4

mvk_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hey baby. thanks a lot for the lovley pics..he does look very handsome..you could post only sumeet's parts..thanks..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kat88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys i am really sorry but i wont be able to update the khwaish epi 2day for u all..!..becoz i missed watchin it..!!
HPCRAZY thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No problem Kat😛 But it was a very sad yet very beautiful episode today; Undoubtedly one of the very best episodes of Khwaish (if not the best😊 even if it was kinda confusing & unrealisitc at the same time)Oh,I loooooooooved Sumeet in today's episode🤗.In addition to looking serenely handsome in that white sherwani😳,his portrayal of emotions was simply fabulous👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼(At the risk of sounding like a wanna-be ,pseudo critic😆 )I would say that it was one of his best performances ever👏 A must-wach episode,Kat😉

Edited by HPCRAZY - 16 years ago
BabyStone thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree HP, today was one of the best episodes of Khwaish and by far on
of the best episodes we have seen recently! But I'm still confused. Is he the
real Kabir????
HPCRAZY thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: BabyStone

Here's the first batch of pics. The second one is coming...

OMG,Baby!!!!!I think you just set this fanclub on fire with these amazing KHKH Pics of Sumeet😆😆😆 He is looking sooooooooooo hot in these👍🏼& even more hot in the 2nd batch of pics(not least because he is wearing the one color that makes him looks soooooo handsome!😛)

Thank you soooooooo much!👏 👏👏Hope you've added/is gonna add these to your site as well😍😍😍

HPCRAZY thumbnail

Hey for the KHKH videos, do you guys want the full episodes or only the parts with Sumeet?

I wouldn't mind getting the full episodes Baby.😳😳But if it is too troublesome to upload the entire thing,I wouldn't mind geting only Sumeet's parts😃 because those are the ones I'm really,really dying to watch😛.And Thank you sooooooo much for fulfilling a long time "Khwaish" of mine of seeing Sumeet in KHKH😃👏👏👏

BabyStone thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HPCRAZY

I wouldn't mind getting the full episodes Baby.😳😳But if it is too troublesome to upload the entire thing,I wouldn't mind geting only Sumeet's parts😃 because those are the ones I'm really,really dying to watch😛.And Thank you sooooooo much for fulfilling a long time "Khwaish" of mine of seeing Sumeet in KHKH😃👏👏👏

Anytime HP😛I'm glad you liked them. I will post the whole episodes. For Kat and mvk I will let them know what link Sumeet is in.😳

BabyStone thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

HPCRAZY thumbnail

I agree HP, today was one of the best episodes of Khwaish and by far on
of the best episodes we have seen recently! But I'm still confused. Is he the
real Kabir????

The way I understood,he is actually Kabir's spirit(or ghost or whatever.)So in a sense,he is the real Kabir & definitely Not Kamran,right?

Oh,we've just been too blind guys😆 We should have realised it before;(Actually,I should have realised it before because I remember saying in an anwer to one of Kat's posts I think that,the story could turn out to be something like Madhumathi or Om Shanti Om.)I was stupid not to realise it beforeKamran was wearing black when he was being treated by the doctor but when he came downstairs  to stop Azaan calling the police,he was wearing white.(White is often associated with dead people & spirits.)

Besides,Kamran was not at all emotional at any time,even after entering the Khan household;Not when his parents were hugging him,not when he was holding Baby Kabir,not even when speaking face to face with Afreen.But Kabir,on the otherhand, was vey emotional & had tears in his eyes all the time, when he was speaking to his family & also when Azaan was speaking to him.He was sooo emotional when hugging Haya & holding Baby Kabir today.How could we have doubted for a moment that it was anyone but Kabir?

All I can say is ,that this time Ekta turned the tables on us,guys! It was actually not a bad twist,in my opinion,even if she has once again "borrowed" her idea from a hindi movie or two😆

HPCRAZY thumbnail

OMG,that was super-duper fast Baby👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 Dunno how to Thank you enough for uploading them so quickly & that too,the entire episodes!

👏

👍🏼 

👍🏼

👍🏼

👍🏼HANK YOU SO MUCH!

Thank you🤗 

Thank you🤗

Thank you🤗

Edited by HPCRAZY - 16 years ago