~*~*~Sumeet Sachdev’s Fan Club ~*~*~ - Page 6

Posted: 15 years ago
Hey guys u can watch kyunki 2day..there is a G&D scene but they were arguing in tht..!..1st becoz of the property giving away thing nd 2nd becoz of Mayank..!

Nd there are 2more Damini scenes related to mayank..!..i wud say watch 2days epi..! 😉
Originally posted by mizzdesi

i posted teh latest part to my fanfic it is a little short but
it is leading up to something big hope u like it

Just finished reading the latest part, Im really eager to see whats going to
happen next to please continue.
Originally posted by kat88

Hey guys u can watch kyunki 2day..there is a G&D scene
but they were arguing in tht..!..1st becoz of the property giving away thing
nd 2nd becoz of Mayank..!

Nd there are 2more Damini scenes related to mayank..!..i wud say watch
2days epi..! 😉

I watched the episode and I really liked the Gautam and Damini scene,
even though they were fighting. Damini seems really determined to get
Mayank back and I hope she does in a way but I also don't want this to be a
rift in Gautam and her relationship 😕

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Guys i will post the 15th april HQ vid of khwaish by 2nite..!..nd if u want i can also post the 16th april HQ vid..!?? 😉
Guys do u think Khwaish ended last nite..??..becoz in the end of the epi the way afreen was speaking abt everyones khwaish it seemed like it ended..! ..but then again in a article it said it will end on 24th april..!..i will surely see if they show khwaish 2day or not..! 😕

Here is what happened on 2day in khwaish..!..i missed the first few parts..! ..i am updating from were i saw..! 😉

1)It was shown 2 years later.

2) A small kids room was shown with his pic with Afreen.

3)Its chota Kabirs birthday..!(the child looks soo cute!! 😳 )

4) Phoopi nd Haya comes nd wakes him up nd then afreen comes nd he goes to her nd afreen asks u hav already taken gifts frm othr?..he says yes nd asks where is abbu..?

5)There was another scene of Naaz nd Yasir cute one.(naaz is pregnent).Naila has a look at them frm behind nd says tht its gud tht they are happy becoz one-half yrs ago they lost there child.There is another scene between Hadishab nd Naila.

6)Heena comes into kabirs room (there is a scene between Chota kabir,heena nd afreen) aftr which afreen asks heena u had another fight with Kamran 2day..?..Heena says yes!he always keeps on denieing to marry me!In the last 2yrs he alwys had a reason not to marry first becoz of Haya's health then becoz of tryin to help Azaan in business..!nd so many othr reasons..!

7)Kamran comes nd says i went to check ur room but u were not there at tht time only i understood tht u are with afreen nd talking abt me.(they hav talk nd Heena goes awy aftr tht)

8) Afreen says tht u shud marry heena its ur duty but kamran says tht its not my duty but my dream which i will fulfil soon..!In this years i was making the house of Heena's dream nd its nw complete nd i will take heena there nd again tell her nd hw much i love her.But u ar not suppose to tell this to Heena.Its just between u nd me.(The epi ends on Kamrans face).

Edited by kat88 - 15 years ago
hey Kat..thanks so much for the quick update..the episode seems to be good one overall..so kamran and heena have become a part of the khan family circle ha..n kamran too is shown to be as good soul as kabir..helping out everybody..good going..

Thanks so much for today's Khwaish update Kat👏👏👏 Btw,I love your updates😃 Since they are in point form,it is so easy to read them, yet you manage to cover the entire episode comprehensively😃 Great going!👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

After yesterday's episode,I was wondering whether we'd get to see Sumeet in Khwaish anymore,but I'm so glad they've shown that Kamran is still with the family.And,yeah mvk,like you've said,it looks like Kabir & Kamran are true soulmates😳

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.