~*~*~Sumeet Sachdev’s Fan Club ~*~*~ - Page 7

Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by kat88

Guys i will post the 15th april HQ vid of khwaish by 2nite..!..nd if u want i can also post the 16th april HQ vid..!?? 😉

I'm dying to get my hands on a HQ Video of the 15th April  Khwaish episode,Kat😳.It is an all time favorite episode😛 So will be awaiting your video eagerly😉 And please,please do post the 16th April video😃 & also the 17th April video too if you can find it?😳 Thank you so much in advance👏👏👏 Truly appreciate your hardwork😃

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Kat,you truly redefine the word "prompt"😆 I didn't expect you to post this so quickly😳.Thank you soooo much!👍🏼 Now I can thoroughly enjoy one of my all time favorite Khwaish episodes to my heart's desire

I will be awaiting the 16th & 17th April videos eagerly too.😳

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by kat88

Here is what happened on 2day in khwaish..!..i missed the first few parts..! ..i am updating from were i saw..! 😉

1)It was shown 2 years later.

2) A small kids room was shown with his pic with Afreen.

3)Its chota Kabirs birthday..!(the child looks soo cute!! 😳 )

4) Phoopi nd Haya comes nd wakes him up nd then afreen comes nd he goes to her nd afreen asks u hav already taken gifts frm othr?..he says yes nd asks where is abbu..?

5)There was another scene of Naaz nd Yasir cute one.(naaz is pregnent).Naila has a look at them frm behind nd says tht its gud tht they are happy becoz one-half yrs ago they lost there child.There is another scene between Hadishab nd Naila.

6)Heena comes into kabirs room (there is a scene between Chota kabir,heena nd afreen) aftr which afreen asks heena u had another fight with Kamran 2day..?..Heena says yes!he always keeps on denieing to marry me!In the last 2yrs he alwys had a reason not to marry first becoz of Haya's health then becoz of tryin to help Azaan in business..!nd so many othr reasons..!

7)Kamran comes nd says i went to check ur room but u were not there at tht time only i understood tht u are with afreen nd talking abt me.(they hav talk nd Heena goes awy aftr tht)

8) Afreen says tht u shud marry heena its ur duty but kamran says tht its not my duty but my dream which i will fulfil soon..!In this years i was making the house of Heena's dream nd its nw complete nd i will take heena there nd again tell her nd hw much i love her.But u ar not suppose to tell this to Heena.Its just between u nd me.(The epi ends on Kamrans face).

Seems like a good episode, thanks for the update.

What else can I say,to you Kat,except a Big THANK YOU 🤗(though that seems such an insufficient way of showing appreciation for all your hardwork.😳) 👏

Hey Kat..thanks a ton for all the wonderful videos..the quality of videos is excellent..i sincerely appreciate all your hardwork.. 👏 👏 👏
Thank you so much Kat, for the videos. We really appreciate it
Hi baby.. 😊 ..just took a weekend break..! 😉 😆 ...but i am back nw..! 😛

Thnx alot fr appreciating the wrk everyone..! 😳 😊