I'm a "fool" for you Contest!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Lol, wondering what on Earth the topic title could possibly mean??πŸ€—

Well it's the month of April, and there's always the element of April fool going around! So here's the CFC development team with it's own Fooling celebrations!

The rules go like this... Each fan club has one entry allowed. They have to together decide and make ONE post in this thread itself, as their entry.

Now this post can have sigs, poems, stories, borders, colours, pictures, just about anything you might need... TO PROVE that you're a "fool" for your star. At the end, give a link to your Celeb Fan Club too!

It's a team event, so one member can do decorations while the other words it, etc... Be creative and choose to do whatever you want! At the end of it, if your celeb sees it, they should believe that you're a fool for them πŸ˜†

The post has to be made in this thread itself as your entry from the club. Members PLEASE don't post replies, this thread will be only for the entries, so it's easier for the judges!

Thanks a ton, have fun!

Love,

Edited by Naughty_n_nice - 16 years ago
Posted: 15 years ago

Jab bhi tum Devdas ki Chandramukhi banogi,
Jab bhi tum haske "ice cream, chocolate" gaoogi,
Jab bhi tum Beta mein dhak dhak karogi,
hum tumhaare sang gayenge, sang nachenge, aur sang rahenge!
We loved you then, we love you now, & we'll love you FOREVER
b/c you've got what it takes
to take our breath away,
to steal our hearts,
to make us dance,
and to make us smile!

Link to our fc:
www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=262822
Edited by navreen1515 - 15 years ago

We, Jatin Shah ki deewanis, decided to write an acrostic poem, all of the active members helped write this poem:

J -- Jab se aapko dekha hai..
A -- Ankhon mein sirf aapki hi adaye hai....
T -- Tadapta hai dil aapko dekhne ke liye...
I -- Ishq huwa hai aapse.. yeh dil aap hi ke naam se ji rahi hai...
N -- Nahin saamne hai woh alag baat hai.

S -- Smile aisi ki koi bhi aapka fan ho jaye.
H -- Hum ko aapse pyar hai..ji haan pyar hai sirf aapse!
A -- Anjaana ahessas hume aapki taraf... kichta hai..
H -- Hum apna dil haar baidhe aap par aur is baat ka hume koi gham nahin hai.

Link to our FC

Edited by Insanity - 15 years ago
You are allowed to resere posts, but a request to other members - please don't post under this thread, its only for entries. I have and will remove all the posts saying "thanx" and "good" etc.
Edited by the_charm - 15 years ago

Ok friends...I think I am the first one to start

We had been preparing for quite some time...but didnt know what to post

So just posting this

Crazy things done by Zuman

I dance around with his poster....I keep it in such a  place that his face is the 1st thing I see when I get up in the morning....and I actually talk to the poster!

All my friends call him Jeeju coz I told them to do so😳

I showed my 25 days old nephew a picture of him and told him 'yeh dekho...tumhaare mausaji!'

I prepared gajar ka halwa and decorated it with nuts so that it spelt Prem.

I was caught 2 kissing the tv screen....😳

Whenever I apply Mehndi, design ke beech mein A(for Ali) hamesha rehta hai...and now I'vejust written his name....aur kuch nahin. Well, I think my sister saw that. Was soo embarassed!

I called up my sister in Wales just to tell her how ute he looked in his first epi in Amber-Dhara.

Gajar ka halwa made by Zuman with Prem written on it

Siggy made by mehndi...(cupcake)

Mehndi - Once I dreamt of him lol and in my hindi class ,I only think of him since my teacher uses the word "prem" a lot πŸ˜†

Crazy things did by Sarah (srk/harshad_hot)

Hi! I'm Sarah from Canada!

I absolutely love harshad! i think he is amazing and I guess thats wut made me so crazzy as a fan.

I have done a number of things for him so simple and then some injuring myself. Well i make lots of video mixes for harsh, i make calenders, i do sketches of harsh (will soon b starting a whole sketchbook on him), i write poems in honour of harsh,

I stay up till 5am just to sit with my friends here at the FC since im in canada,i turned my friends who ABSOLUTELY hate dramas into huge harsh fans, I even have my science teacher drooling over him when she sits with us at lunch watching his dramas saying thank god my husband is here otherwise he would b so jealous so i have made my own FC here at home cause i have harshad everywhere i go.

He is on my psp with pix and videos and on my moms cellphone wallpaper, on my dads laptop wallpaper on my screensaver and wallpaper on my comp and posters all over my room. I hug the tv/comp screen everytime harsh is on. I burned all the kis desh episodes onto dvds so i can take them to pplz houses to turn them into harshfanantics. I have a harshad tshirt with his pic on it his name on the back with the #12 cause that was his jersery # on his enterance of kis desh. in shirt that has a #12 on it i buy and i even bought a army shirt, pants and a hat to have the left right left outfit and then my and my cousins dance around to the LRL song.

I ordered a cake with his pic on it for his bday since im decorating my basement and having a party at my house for his bday. and now for his bday im buying a star named after himπŸ˜ƒ i also fractured my ankle cause my cousins said if i really liked Harsh i would do sumthin crazzy so i went on a swing up went as high as i could and jumped off so i fractured my ankle and they had to carry me back home as i sung "bani bani main harsh ke deewani" as they laughed at my craziness. now those are a few things i do for harsh...and trust me! there is more pagaalpan to come

Link of our FC

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=937258&g et=last

Edited by delo - 15 years ago

Hi   All !!!!

😊We the members of Hussain-juhi Fc would like to introduce U all to two most darling actors of the television industrry...😊

Hussain kuwajerwala: Hussain, popularly known as Sumit wadhwa have been able to rule  Television for 6 yrs.Sumit...is the character he plays in his serial Kumkum which is caring, loving,responsible and favourite character of all. In real life, like sumit, Hussain is darling husband of his wife Tina too. Hussain is not only an actor, but also a dancer, anchor too and have hosted many shows......and won many awards at award functions.....He is darling of all and is loved by all...πŸ˜‰

Juhi Parmar: Juhi, Popularly known as Kumkum wadhwa plays character of which is not only of good patni but also good bahu,bhabhi and mother.. Juhi being an actor is also a good anchor and singer too..She loves her sister-Heena a lotand she is everthing for her. Juhi has won Fav patni, fav bahu, at Star parivaar awards and have been able to steal hearts of many since 6 yrs... πŸ˜³
             πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜‰
 Now its time for some sigges of our Hu-ju which we r madly in mad forπŸ˜‰:

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

This is siggy of our Kumkum serial which has stolen our heart since 6 yrs :

πŸ˜›   πŸ˜›    πŸ˜›
 This is siggy of  our lovely Sumit-kumkum whom we love a lot:

Here i present u poem on our adorable Hussain and juhi made by sweet fan of Hussain-juhi: (Rah_akki: Rahilla)

😊   😊   😊   😊    😊   😊   😊   😊
      HUM HUJU KE DEEWANE HAI

Jiske liye hum hai sayaane ,
Jho kare hai hamein bekaraar ,
Ek jhalak main deewana banaa de ,
Aisa hai Sumit-Kumkum ka pyaar.

Aankhon main masti ,
Adaaon main shararat ,
Hamein dene ke liya khushi ,
Kaafi hai Husein ki muskurahat .

Iske baare main kya kahein,
Juhi ka hai bilkul alag andaaz ,
Pyaari chulbuli natkhat si hai ,
Jahan bhi jaaye chherde koi saaz .

Hum fakar se kehte hai,
Hum hai Juhi/Husein ke deewane ,
Hum par hai chhaaya unka nasha,
Hamein pasand hai bas Sumit-Kumkum ke afsaane
                        😳    😳   😳    😳    😳    😳

Here r some shayaris for Shayar Sumit and kumkum:

To Sumit,

Lekar hum dusron ki khushi kya karein,
Jo apni nahin woh kuhushi lekar kya karein,
Tanha rehne se behtar mar jayein hum,
Jab saath tu hi nahin to zindagi jee kar kya karein......

πŸ˜Š               😊
To Kumkum,

Badi mudatoo se chaha hai tujhe,
Badi duaoon se paya hai tujhe,
Tujhe bhulane ki sochon to kaise,
Kismat ki lakiron se churata hai tujhe....
                                 😊              😊

To Hussain-Juhi..

Kalam thi hath me likhna sikhaya aapne

Takat thi hath ,mein hosla dilaya aapne,

Manjil thi samne rasta dikhaya aapne,

Hum to sirf dost the AASHIQ BANAYA AAPNE.

This is the link to Hussain-Juhi fanclub:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=935893&T PN=1

will edit more stuff soon......

Edited by seemahujufan - 15 years ago

Alright FCs, thanks for the Entries!!! Look out for the results soon!
Edited by Naughty_n_nice - 15 years ago