Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Fat Tulsi or Thin Tulsi??

notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Which Tulsi suits Tulsi's character better?? πŸ˜‰
Fat Tulsi or Thin Tulsi? Whom can u relate more to as Tulsi!! 😊

(P.S- I am not commenting on their weight so don't get excited and jump on me guys! and also I haven't mentioned the actresses playing Tulsi!)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thin..one
kaash ...mihir to kitna patla lag raha hai..woh uski amma lagti hai
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I prefer fat and strong Tulsi.......coz my grany always cribbed about GK that "She is so thin......look at her hatti-katti bahus....how will she fight all odds with that sukhi-kaya" πŸ˜†
muscleprotein thumbnail
fat or thin it is the role which matters
NKSUDHIR thumbnail
Tall and big structure Tulsi suits the character more to handle people like Damini, Ganga and Mohini. Tulsi's character is very dominating and UNDER WEIGHT actors cannot do justice to the character.
cricketlover thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: NKSUDHIR

Tall and big structure Tulsi suits the character more to handle people like Damini, Ganga and Mohini. Tulsi's character is very dominating and UNDER WEIGHT actors cannot do justice to the character.

I agree wid you

Angelic_J thumbnail

Just because you haven't taken any names doesn't mean people don't get what you're implying and who you're implying to😳😳 I don't know about anyone else but I find this FAT or THIN very offensive😳 

notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: JK_5

<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Just because you haven't taken any names doesn't mean people don't get what you're implying and who you're implying toI don't know about anyone else but I find this FAT or THIN very offensive

Y come here if u find it offensive? πŸ˜› U like fat tulsi don't u!! Y dont u just admit it!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Topic closed.

IF does not allow such discussions. Keep discussions on physical attributes of anyone away.