DOTW for the week of April 19th - 25th

Nazara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Discussion OF the Week

Well I just wanted to say that it is my first time doing a DOTW so please disregard if I make a mistake in doing one. This week's topic is Heer and Prem's love for each other and how strange it is on how they meet at random times. I mean to say that they are destined to meet lekin ab tak nahin mila hain magar I hope that Prem gets to know the truth in time before Heer starts to hate Prem even more than what she does right now! Will Prem find out what the truth is before it is too late? Will Heer go and talk to Prem before she leaves the job now that she is fired? Will Meher help Prem's dad out since Prem's dad just fell ill? What do you guys think?

~Nazara~ 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nazara

Discussion OF the Week

Will Prem find out what the truth is before it is too late?

I'm hoping that he'll find out soon!!πŸ˜ƒ I think he may find out when it's too late.....ekta and her shows!!

Will Heer go and talk to Prem before she leaves the job now that she is fired?

Yeah....I think that now that their relationship is hate to love(which I really hate...b/c I was really hoping for a different love story...not Ekta's usual ones) then she'll probably go give him a lecture....the usual Ekta's scenes and main leads!!🀒

Will Meher help Prem's dad out since Prem's dad just fell ill? What do you guys think?

I think Meher will....I mean she's not the bad one in this show...so she'll defintely help him out!!

Great Q's Nazara!!! 😳

LoVe&LaUgH *Priya*

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

well priya...yu spoke my mind..i was thinking of the same..hehe....i had the same ans in my mind..same ekta type....

luv nandini

Nazara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Discussion OF the Week

Will Prem find out what the truth is before it is too late?

yes he will find the truth before its 2 late,but heer won't believe him thus leading to more time for their union😭 

Will Heer go and talk to Prem before she leaves the job now that she is fired?

no she won't talk him,she will just hate him more n more,prem will find out from sumwhere that heer is innocent n will call her back

Will Meher help Prem's dad out since Prem's dad just fell ill?

there's a possibility that she might help him n all the juneja's will be impressed by her adding more anger 2 DJπŸ˜† cause more she tries 2 create distance between lalit n heer n meher,they  always prove more good in front of juneja'sπŸ˜‰

priya😊 Edited by bellle4u - 16 years ago
-Cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Will Prem find out what the truth is before it is too late? I'm hoping he does,but can't say anything

Will Heer go and talk to Prem before she leaves the job now that she is fired?No,she won't....she was already avoiding him,so now she'll not take the job again if Prem offers it to her once he knows the truth

Will Meher help Prem's dad out since Prem's dad just fell ill? ofcourse,she will....

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow...i think its been a gud start for the week...first day of the week itself PH conversation..a scene which we have been longing for a long time now.....i hope all those who hav seen the episode by now must have understood....isnt it???? i think its gonna be a rocking a week...but prem doesnt know her name....thts where everything lies...wat say everyone???

luv nandini