No
Yes, only if Karan supports Nandini n their romance is shown
Yes, only if Karan runs 2 her, the way Mihir ran 2Mandira
Login To Vote
Posted: 15 years ago
yes i would love to see her back
Originally posted by tanyababyyyyyyy

if karan is like mihir then maybe in future karan might go with tanya to save his grandson but karan is karan n he loves nandini too much

Hey! What is this grandson? Karu vll never ever b a grandpa.
Originally posted by tanyababyyyyyyy

inshahallah when manthan bhumi kn son have kids him n nandini will be dadi daadi nana naani

No! This just won't happen ok?

Originally posted by eklavya/kt4ever

yes i want her back...ksbkbt is boring without her ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Same here....Kyunki is not kyunki at all without her.....cant wait for her grand entry....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by eklavya/kt4ever

yes i want her back...ksbkbt is boring without her ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I'd say the forum is boring without her. ๐Ÿ˜‰ There's nothin much to discuss here these days. When she's around, the forum's lively. So ya I'm all for her comeback! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Btw my vote goes to 3rd option. ๐Ÿ˜Š

lol..i waged a war inside my head 4 lyk 4 a whole 5mins whether 2 go 4 da 2nd choice or da 3rd choice๐Ÿ˜†

i realy dnt want dat ***** tanya back๐Ÿ˜กbt f ts da only way we r gonna 2 see loadz f romantic scenes btwn my jaanus karan n nandini then i guess..she can cm back.....

bt im keeping my fingers crossed 4 a  NKromantic track without tanya..bt f dats nt possible few more slaps 4m karan 2 tanya wud be most welcome๐Ÿ˜‰

I'd love her to come back...very interesting disscusions happeneing when she is around...mods are probably partying becasue she is gone! ๐Ÿ˜†
No, I don't want her back. Thanks for asking. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I want her back ASAP๐Ÿ˜ƒ But please I don't want her pleading for that karan again๐Ÿคข She needs to come back with a bang๐Ÿ˜ƒ