Yes
No
Yes, only if Karan supports Nandini n their romance is shown
Yes, only if Karan runs 2 her, the way Mihir ran 2Mandira
Login To Vote
Posted: 15 years ago
only if karan still supports nandini 😍
i want tanya to come definitely and make Kn's life spicy and show us a little KN romance πŸ˜‰ but see as far as the fourth option goes...I think karan will run after tanya only if she does a LOT of black magic on him πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by redhotght

i want tanya to come definitely and make Kn's life spicy and show us a little KN romance πŸ˜‰ but see as far as the fourth option goes...I think karan will run after tanya only if she does a LOT of black magic on him πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I agree with u completely. But no more black magics plzz!
No wayz...rakshu deserves a better role..
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

no wayyyyyyyyyy..nt even black magic can make karan leave his jaan nandini😳

πŸ˜†

Edited by princessunara - 15 years ago

HahahahahahhhhhπŸ˜† But maybe u r right...πŸ˜†This is after all an ekta's soap...πŸ˜†

for me i dont want tot hink about her now her chapter is closed but whatever if she want to come back then kn will diff teach hergood lesson of her life ............. πŸ˜†