Vivaah

~*Vivaah Help Desk*~ - Page 6

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey does anyone know wen its starting in south africa? coz i havent seen any promos as yet. 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey it started in U.S but why isn't Sujata getting married first? I just started to watch the show.
sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: adventure_gurl

Hey it started in U.S but why isn't Sujata getting married first? I just started to watch the show.

Because in her kundli it's written that if she gets married in the upcomming 10 yrs, her would be husband will die. So she cant get married B4 10 yrs. Thta's why her mother doesnt want to marry her.

Hope u understood 😊

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks, Yeah I know about kundalis, My parents had one made for me. 😃
sonu4ever thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: adventure_gurl

Thanks, Yeah I know about kundalis, My parents had one made for me. 😃

U r Welcome, glad u understood 😃

nivjaiswal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi!!...I need help, I don't know how to get the song that the family was singing in a recent episode. I think they made it up, but I liked it so much, that I want to listen to it again and download it into my ipod. Does anyone know where I can find it, or can somebody rip it for me??...Thanks... 😊
sonu4ever thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nivjaiswal

Hi!!...I need help, I don't know how to get the song that the family was singing in a recent episode. I think they made it up, but I liked it so much, that I want to listen to it again and download it into my ipod. Does anyone know where I can find it, or can somebody rip it for me??...Thanks... 😊

Well dont know which song are u talking about😕

Is it one from the antakshri play ? or theone when Trish sang when she came to know that Yuvraj loves her ?

Apart from this cant recall some other songs.

Tanveen_K thumbnail
I am new to this forum, I had watched earlier episodes but I then let go if it...so, I have no idea whats going on...could someone please kindly update me with the latest happenings? 😳
harshikatiger thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey i am kind if new
i had a question
since sujata is the oldest why isnt she married first
i am in usa so it just started
thanxs 4 ur help
smayat thumbnail
HEY i wanted to know....in the US the show recently started...who is yuv? and does trishna love yuv or raj? please answer these questions and thank you in advance.... Edited by smayat - 15 years ago