Frequent Posters

Sidarth_lover1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey were cn i find tha June updates?!? 😕
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i had a question...Vivah just started here in US and I found it interesting...

can someone please tell me what Sujata's secret is?? like why cant she get married before Trishna?

and what are Sujata,Mansha and Tanya's real names (I know Trishna is Pariva)

thanks
sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: harshikatiger

hey i am kind if new
i had a question
since sujata is the oldest why isnt she married first
i am in usa so it just started
thanxs 4 ur help

Because in her kundli it's written that if she gets married in the upcomming 10 yrs, her would be husband will die. So she cant get married B4 10 yrs. That's why her mother doesnt want to marry her.

Originally posted by: Tani91

i had a question...Vivah just started here in US and I found it interesting...

can someone please tell me what Sujata's secret is?? like why cant she get married before Trishna?

and what are Sujata,Mansha and Tanya's real names (I know Trishna is Pariva)

thanks

I wrote Sujata's secret upper ur post.

Sujata : Sonaali Suryavanshi

Tanya: Shalini Chandran

Manshaa: Roopal Tyagi

😉

sonu4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanveen_K

I am new to this forum, I had watched earlier episodes but I then let go if it...so, I have no idea whats going on...could someone please kindly update me with the latest happenings? 😳

I'll try to write it, please overlook the mistakes 😃 Here is the full story so far :

This story is quite similar to the film Mein Prem ki Deewani Hoon.

Charaters: Kul ( the mom) , Mr Kohli ( the father), the daughters in age order: Sujata, Trishna , Tanya and Manshaa.

It sarts with kul searching grooms for Trishna. But Trishna keeps refusing all the proposal, because she doesntw ant to get married before Sujata. Sujata doesnt know why her mom doesnt want to marry her but she accepts her decision.

Kul's sister, Jeet,  called her one day and told her that she knows a suitable groom for Trishna. The guy is a great business tycoon, whose name is Raj Malhotra. Jeet told her that i've sent him in India to u, try to make Trish understand. 😉

But Trish keeps ingnoring and making Raj understand that she hates him. She also said him that she has a BF (which isnt true ) . But gradually teh love will blossom between the two, because Raj will help their family.

For isntance, we came to know that a guy, Raghav, love Sujata and one day he came with his parents in Sujata's home with a proposal of marriage. But the mother refused, so they went. Then we came to know that Kul doesnt want Sujata to get married because in her kundli it's written that if she gets married in the upcomming 10 yrs, her would be husband will die. So she cant get married B4 10 yrs. That's why her mother doesnt want to marry her. But Raj sorted out this problem. He organized a sort of ceremony which make Sujata and Raghav married. But its' a sort of promise in front of God that they'll get married in 10 years. But Raghav's parents hates their family because they dont want their son to die so the keep taking Sujata away from their son.

After this, Trsih started to like Raj 😉. So did Raj, but he saw a guy outside the home , so he thought he's Trish's bf. But that guy was Khaniya, a goon who keeps annoying Tanya and wants to marry her.

One day Trish revealed to her sisters that she loves Raj, but she had told him a joke, that she has a bf. So the sisters advised her to tell the truth to Raj. So Trish told to Raj that she has no BF, but Raj took it in the wrong side and became really angry towards her. He told her that at 1st she thought that she was a stubborn gal, but she is worst than thsi, she loves to create problems unnecessarily.  But then he wondered who the guy was, the one he saw otuside the house. So Trish told him that he might be the guy who's annoying Tanya.

SO Raj went to Tanya's college and there he saw Khaniya annoying Tanya. So he went to him and told him to leave , if i remeber right he also beat him. But then Tanya was afraid that Khaniya might harmed Raj so she told to raj to leave and she loves Khanaiya, he's not annoying her at all. So Raj goes away. But then the watchman came with the principle and the watchman told that this the guy who locked the bathroom last time ( he was annoying Tanya inside teh bathroom) But Khanaiya beats that watchman and Mr Kohli saw him beaten up that watchman so he intervened but Khanaiya slapped Me Kohli and keeps beating teh watchman. SO teh police came, and Raj who was going saw teh police so he came back into teh college. The police aksed to students who saw who had beaten this guy. But none dared to speak. Just then Mr Kohli told to the police officer that Khaniya did this and he saw him. So they arrested Khaniya, who told to Mr Kohli that he'll be back and he'll make him regret what he did.

After this incident, Tanya appologied to Raj, and told him that she was afraid of him taht's why she behaved like thsi and Raj ensured her that he knows she was scared of that guy. Then Tanya told to Raj that all these misunderstandings were due to her, because of Khanaiya and Trish has only told Raj a joke. So she told him to excuse Trish.

So he finally told to Trsih that he loves her but he gave a punishment : Trish has to tell in front of everyone that she loves him. After great difficluties, she at last said it, furing an atankshri ( musical ) play . Kul was really happy that he dream is coming true: Trish is marrying a rich man and Sujata's prob was sorted out.

So she organized a "rokha" ( a ceremony, which will make Raj stay in India until the marriage) . But Kul recieved  a phone call of her sis , Jeet, who told her that Raj is coming in few days. But Kul told him that Raj is already here. Then Jeet clarified the misunderstandings, and told to kul that the raj , who is in india and a sort of peon of the real raj, Rajdeep Malhotra, and the fake one is Yuvraj Malhotra.

SO Kul started to hate Yuvraj and keeps insulting him, but except Kul and teh father no one knew why Kul changed so much.

One day Yuvraj went away with all his stuff. So Kul told that he went like a coward. But Trsih  told her mom that he went away because of her, she tells her mom that she've changed.

The mom recieved a phone call of jeet telling her that Rajdeep will be coming tomorrow. Then Kul told to everyone the truth, why changed she so much, because teh raj who was living with them wasnt teh real one.

Trish still loves Yuvraj and didnt want to get married to Rajdeep. So she eloped. But got an accident with Rajdeep's car. He saved her and informed her family. Then Kul recognized him and took him at home. Then  Yuvraj came also back. He went for an important business deal, and left a letter as he had to go urgently and couldnt tell it to anyone, but has left a letter.

Mr Kohli found this letter in Kul's almary, from then on, Mr Kohli and Kul kept having some arguments.

Trishna convinced Yuvraj to elope as no one will understand them. But Yuv couldnt as he came to know that Rajdeep also loves Trish. So he went away alone, But Nahar ( Saat Phere's character ) lectured Yuv about love and told him that he in love there is no favour but sacrifice, he souldnt left in love because of favours.

the rest , read it in theses updates , the latest ones :

30th june update :https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=982239&T PN=1

1st july update: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/983441

Hope u understood the story . 😊 from now on keep reading everyday's update, for being updated. 😃

Edited by sonu4ever - 15 years ago
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thankss for helpin Sonu di🤗

NOTE-Vivaah Archives Mansion is not updt yet!! Will be updated this weekend!! Then you guys can read the updatess 😳 😳

Wittyviewer thumbnail
Plead you not to take offence but take a moment and step back as sensible human being and place your self if u r a gal in Trishna's place and if u r boy in Yuvraj's place...(please 4 heaven sake do not go on anyone's looks- consider you being the character)and think how would you feel if you were made to fall in love by someone (like Kul) and now when you finally are in love that same person (like KUL cud be your "parents") due personal misunderstandings and selfishness & greed..NOW forces/blackmails you to forget & dump your love and marry another person whom you don't know and nor can you love again...how would you feel? Is it fair to support greed for money & status over love? Take it as a novel and for once don't visualise the good looking character TV jodi's and think rationally and sensibly before making any hasty demand to see a particular jodi on TV and pushing your energies praying for it....what happens god forbid if you were in a sitauation like this would you still support charater's like Kul or honest and innocent love like the rest of the Kohli family?
sonu4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Ayesha007*

Thankss for helpin Sonu di🤗

NOTE-Vivaah Archives Mansion is not updt yet!! Will be updated this weekend!! Then you guys can read the updatess 😳 😳

No problem Ashu 🤗

queenidda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
umm i thought tht the mom wanted trishna to get married to yuvraj... cuz he is rich then why is she tellin her to get married to rajdeep??
mimi0295 thumbnail
Hiya! I live in Canada, and Vivaah recently started (not sure when, I just began watching it) I'm at the part where Raj (I here he's actually Yuvi?) comes, and that stalker person is just introduced!

Could someone please separetly update the Canada/USA updates? Because India is quite ahead... 😕
Either that, or could someone let me know exactly how many days/weeks India is ahead of Canada!

Thanks!
sonu4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimi0295

Hiya! I live in Canada, and Vivaah recently started (not sure when, I just began watching it) I'm at the part where Raj (I here he's actually Yuvi? ) comes, and that stalker person is just introduced!

Could someone please separetly update the Canada/USA updates? Because India is quite ahead... 😕
Either that, or could someone let me know exactly how many days/weeks India is ahead of Canada!

Thanks!

Yep the person who is introduced is the fake raj: Yuvraj ( just liek what happens in teh movie mein prem ki deewani hoon )

Well dont worry, there'll be some US updates too, they'll be up soon i think 😉 It's been already decided. 😃