UKU Finale analysis-My take - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by girija babu

I wanna say something about senior singers. Raja was desrved winner with his oustanding medley. Amit paul was also very good. HIs voice quality suited for Playback singing . Toshi as always overdid the songs. I have been sayin this for long time he need to control his unnecessary murkia, raaga, harkatey. SOmetimes those stuffs work well and sometimes failed. And i think this time he failed. Sumitra is too bad. Her voice quality sounds kinda irritating for me. As whole Raja was desrved winner.

GBji,

Amit Paul was my another choice in adult singer.  He has fantastic voice.  His song choices defeated him in Finale.  I have heard him sing some fantastic songs during his II 3 days.  Why did he not sing some of the new songs instead of bringing old KK song???  He does have Playback singer voice quality.  Agree totally.😃

Originally posted by souljaboy12

well

in chotte ustaad i wanted tanmay to win but oh well jayant deserved it

in comedy hands down shakil was gonno win and i have seen comedy circus he is proper jokess lol

in singing sumrita sang bad and it was boring
i was so suprised at raja he was beyond excellent the poor guy put all his energy it sounded so good best choise for winner

now toshi my fav one overdid it so badly i mean sing it properly his voice was straining and it cracked a couple of times but i still love him
amit was boring same voice boring

dancing kash and kris done really good i have seen nb3 and they done so good compared to their old day so i guess they deserved it

Thank you so much SB12.  I am happy to see so many of us have came to similar analysis of Finale.

By all means Kash and Kris did wonderful job with the item they presented.  I have not seen NB show at all due to not having the channel.  If you have seen it done b4 I will trust your judgement abt them. 😃

Originally posted by yipee

u r bang on with ur analysis...i agree with 98% of it

Thanks for responding 😃

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Thanks for responding 😃

u r welcome dear...i wud like to say abt kash krush that i have been one of their biggest critic in NB3..most of the times i felt their performance was overrated...but they have improved by leaps and bounds now..esp kash...so that ways even i felt they deserved to win..both their semi final and finals performance was superb..

though technically i feel there is no better dancer than shweta among females considering tv stars..but their act cud have been of a higher level

Thanks for the analysis Varshadi! i missed the show but your post gave me a good idea of how it was!

Sumitra was selected for the top 4 😕 why??? and i hv no doubt she messed up 'ami je' big time ...
Raja was my fav to win this and am glad he did; happy for Jayant too
Sandhya Javed were my favs to win the dance but yep Sandhya's attitude might hv caused her downfall and Shweta Longi were repetitive even during the initial rounds! Varun was always an ok dancer, so i can guess why Kash Krushna won.