Other Topics

Fiction :Oru Kutti Love story Finale pg10

Posted: 16 years ago

Hi all,

Sometime Last week my dear meli did something very kind and touching, so i decide to write a simple or not so simple story for her.

She stood there in the balcony of a multistory office, in of the posh locality in chennai, sipping her tea, she took a deep breath. It has been 10 yrs since she came back to her city,the city in which she was born, brought up and now after 10 yrs the place seem to be like a stranger. She had left all behind her family and had followed her heart and achieved all that in these 10 yrs.

She had been the only daughter, her father had be so protective like every father, she loved her father too much , never had she told anything against him ever. She had always followed whatever he had decided for her. She had been only 18 when her father had fixed her marriage, she had never even looked at a guy when he had said he would talk to her. 

It was the most embarrassing thing of her life, she was a bit thrown off, becoz it was her father who wanted the guy to talk to her, All she knew about him was his name was "Santhosh". She had wondered what was the need to talk anyways her dad had just briefed her about the guy. She had been honest to his question and had answered him truthfully. Marriage was fixed.

Everything was going on fine, one day santhosh had shown up where she was shopping and said I Love you to her, confusing and embarrassing her further. Then within a week her life had changed. He had come to her door step and told her father he cannot marry her and told her that he was not correct for her as she was just like him a slave of her father. After a lot of drama her father could not do much as he walked out. She had never seen her father so tearful and heartbroken.

Just to stop the wagging tongues of the ppl around them, her father had decided to look for another boy to get married , it had been humiliating when ppl had come over talked about how the marriage was broken, made her walk around sing and other things, she was irritated, every passing day only proved to her that she has to talk charge of life and when the boy side as for more money to compensate for the bad name the daughter had. That blew her fuse off, she had then behaved obnoxiously and had declared to her father that she was moving out With her pati(grandma) in Bombay. She is not going to get married and she is definitely not going to let others rule her life any more

Her father had been shocked and try to persuade her to change her decision, and finally told her that she can never see them if she moves with her grandmother.

She had told her father : Appa(father), I have always respected your decision, if you think that this is not good for me and you dont want to see me then what can i do, leaves

After that all she knew was her father had sold everything and moved to Bangalore, he had not called her or ever come to see her. She had come to mumbai done her Masters in computer applications started working in infosys then slowly had got into management and after 10 yrs she has her own software consultancy company all over india except chennai. She had avoided chennai, finally after 10yrs she had decided to come here as it was a good for her business. She was getting late for her first business meeting in chennai.From SreeRanganayaki she become Sree

It was getting on his nerves, all this data organisation issues, he needed better organizational software than what they had. It was important that they do this upgrade as the whole things was a big overhead on the company.  Also he needed a personal assistant. He was going down to have a regular coffee with his friends.

Santhosh: yengada shekar seenu vum( where is shekar and senu )

Guna : vandhuduvanga da!! unna eppellam parka mudiyalai( they will come, god its so hard to see you now a days)

Guna: Santhosh evolo naalai ki than eppadi erupai, you have to let go for the past, its been 8 yrs you have to moveon start looking for a gal.

Santhosh: Oh please not again, common guys why do you have to drag it always, when things have to happen it will happen, and i dont think i can feel anything for anybody other than hasini, please drop it.

They walk back to his office, as he is arguing with his friends he bangs into somebody without turning his head he says sorry

Sree was irritated, she was suppose to meet the client, he was 45 minutes late, she was comtemplating on the fact of dropping the whole proposal...............She is talking on the phone in hindi when santhosh and

Guna was going on and on about meeting up with woman when

Santhosh : Right, remember that gal aarthi you tried to set me up with, she was pathetic she has no taste was wearing such a horrible dress, so much perfume that it hurt my nose. That keerthi she was so much drunk that she kept calling me sandeshπŸ˜† Yenda enga daa kadai karanganga endha ponnagallellam.......... Endhamaadhir soori ponnugala kamichitu edhala date panna kalyanam pannu nu pranana edukaringa.........

Santhosh: Aiyoo, vandhutada ava (she has come) eppo yenada pannaradhu

Guna: Who is it, aiyoo andha rita vaa..... yenna daa yethana varsham than unpinnadi sothuva........

Sree who listens to all this chokes iwth laughter at their talk......... making Guna and santhosh turn around to look at her....... Looking at guna...... she asks : Bhaisaab yeh elevator kaab aayeegi ( elevator yepo varam) toot gayaa hai kya

Guna: Yenna daa sollara onnum poriyaliye.....

Sree: I was wondering if the elevator was broken ?

Santhosh: No it just slow

Sree Thanks......

(all the below are spoken in tamil)

Santhosh: I am so tired da, today we will find a permanent solution

Rita walks upto santhosh: Darling, yeppadi erukai, dinner kootindaporai nu yemathitiya....

Sree thinking, oh love and leave them type 😑

Santhosh: Rita.....moving away from her getting closer to Sree,

Guna: Rita adhuvandhu, Santhos is actually going out with somebody else

Rita :oh with who....

Santhosh: Err......With her

Sree was like huh.......with me..................

Rita : How can you do this to me santhosh..........I am so much in love with you..............you promised to.....

Sree thinking : Oh this is ugly i hope the gal doesnot assault me glad she is leaving.........

Santhosh: Super, it all worked out, glad endha bombay party was here, she didnot know anything and i got my work done...

Sree looking towards the sky: God is there anything else that could go wrong now, just then her car stops and refuses to start, gets out and kicks the car and then her cellphone battery dies as she is calling for a cab and it starts pouring, oh god nalla naalayaa madras laa maza peyyadhu ennik adhisiyamaa mazi

Just then a car stops and

Voice : Nee ranganayaki thannay(nuvvu ranganayaki kadha)

Sree looks up it has been so long that somebody used the way : Arvind uncle, yeppadi erukinga( oh uncle meera , yellaunnaru)

Arivind subramanyam was the guys father whom she was suppose to marry.

AS: Yenna maa enga yenn pannarai( yentama ekkada yemi chesthunnavu)

Sree: car repair taxi ki wait pannindriken (car repair ayendhi taxi kosam wait chesthunnanu)

AS: aiyoo vaa maa enga than namba veedu come mazi ninna vitu naa nay unna kondupoi vida sollaren( mana entiki velthamu)

Sree: no worries uncle i will wait the taxi should be right here.

AS: Now dont be ridiculous come takes her with him in the car.

Geetha AS's wife looks up in shock she ws not the same gal any more, she infact looked so gorgeous

Geetha : How are you my dear? come give me a few seconds dinner will be ready

Sree: array aunty let me help you, what are you making

Arvind comes to the kitchen, : haan Ranganayaki

Sree: uncle call me sree, its been ages since ppl called me ranganayaki

Geetha: Ok Sree, where are you staying

Sree: Oh I have to check into the hotel, i was not sure about the time line becoz, I had been to a company they had given me an appointment, i have never seen such unprofessional behaviour, I wanted to leave today itself, but i am gonna see him 2morrow and give an earful before i leave, I am just going to send my right hand rather than coming myself.

Arvind: so why not stay with us then, until things are finalized, we have big house, and only we old ppl are around so why not stay with us for the time you are here

Sree: Oh err, No NO uncle that would be fine anyways i most probably will be laving 2morrow

Geetha: Sarray raa, no worries if you plan to stay only till 2morrow why not you stay with us.

Sree : oh ok sure...... but you have to let me help you with the cooking.

After a long day, santhosh finally gets home, sees this gal going into the house with some file and laptop bag

GUna: Dai Dai.......... paarudaa adhay bombay party..........

Santhosh: I think she is here to meet dad, he was expecting somebody from udhaya constructions

Guna: Unga appa ku yogam daa.....

Santhosh gets off the car

Sree: Oh god yeah yahan par bhi.....( evan enga kudavaa)

Santhosh: Are you here to meet Mr.Subraminyam

Sree: Haa..... yeah Mr.Arvind Subramanyam

Santhosh: Though so follow me, winks vaa enkiki apa amma vaa kalai kalaam

Santhosh : Amma........ Amma.................enga vaayen............

Guna and Santhosh walk in............ along with sree who was wondering now what they are going to do.......

Santhosh: Amma Appa vanga vanga......

Arvind : Yenna da..........

Santhosh : Enga parunga......yaar vandhurka......... nu.....

Sree just gives him a smile as he was smiling at her

Geeta Yaar daa........

Santhosh: Amma finally i found the one............. here she is............

Geeta : oh........Santhosh naa sollaradha......πŸ˜†

Santhosh: Nee onnum sollavandam, every time you are worried i have not found you a matuponnu............... Here you go..........

Santhosh to Arvind : Appo yellam super aanaam tamiz varadhu, bombay party............. yenna sollareenga..........

Arvind is like 😳 : Adhu vandhu......

Santhosh looking at sree: (in english) I was just telling them that you are here looking

Sree smiles and says : Oh I see......

Arvind is like god....wants to bang his head

Santhosh: Kalyanam eppo vachikalam nu sollungo

Geetha : AIyoo santhosh.............

Santhosh : yenna maa kalyanam panniko panniko nu uriye yedhupai, eppo kalyanam pannikaren endha ponna nu sollren nee yenna daa aiyoo giyyo nu.......Yenna problem nu sollu maa................

Arivind : Aiyoo Santhosh ( uncomfortable)

Santhosh : Yenna appa making innocent face...yenna problem...........edhavida azaahaanaa matuponnu kadaipala ungaluku

Geeta : santhosh ( in agony)

Santhosh: Yenna maa..........adha problem so

Sree: Oru chinna problem than ........... Kalyanam yellam ok santhosh, how about asking the bride first..........Unga paiyyan araloosa........

Santhos is like 😲 and 😳

Sree: Kalabitaar kalyanam pannika..............

Arvind : Array santhosh, Sorry maa I hope you remember each other,

Sree just looks this guy si santhosh she has a incredulous look : god it is him he just is more well built and has the mature look and what was that moustache πŸ˜†, no wonder she didnot recognize him

Santhosh was more shocked, and looks at arvind : who is this dad

Sree: Oh come santhosh I am the gal who you wanted marry, remember

Santhosh is very 😳

Arvind : Ranganayaki Hari ji;s daughter, the one you didnot.......pauses

there was a awkward silence

Santhosh looked and tried to remember hard on if there was any similarity between the gal he had seen and the gal he is looking at.  All he could remember was big pottu Kachipuram pattu sari, full of mehandi everywhere, long hair full of flowrs, completely clad with gold.

Gal who stood here was more like a model, wavy layered hair with red bangs, no jewelary nothing apart from a bracelet on her right leg, tatoted upper arm god looked goregous in night suit...............Santhosh did you just say goregous, she didnot look anything like the submissive one he had seen or thought she was, was this same appa samy πŸ˜•

Arvind : Go get refreshed before dinner my dear........ 

Arvind and geeta are laughing as Sree leaves from there

Geeta: Edhu unnaku thayvayaa..................

Arvind: Kalyanam yeppo vachikalam

Santhosh: Appa....... Please...........

Both santhosh and Sree where up first and sitting there, she was glaring at him but he was not looking anywhere near her he was angry that she played with him..........

Finally the dinner is served.................

Sree folds her hand and tells the prayer which she usually does, she then opens her eyes..........

Santhosh seem to be irritated, she was pretending to pray impressing his parents.

Santhosh : So is this some diet control excersice

Sree it took 2 seconds for her to understand that he meant her prayer: I am sorry, its not a diet control excersice, (then very sweetly she adds) though you might need one, its called thanking god for food.

arvind spits the water out πŸ˜†

Geetha: So where are your parents my dear

Sree: stops eating and looks up and tells : They are not a part of my life any more, i dont like to talk about them

Arvind: So where do you live now

Sree: Oh i am total mumbaite now, I am here to open a consultancy here then once that is set i will be back to mumbai

Geetha : So when did you get married ( steering the convo to meet her curiosity)

Sree: I am not married aunty( geetha gives a brilliant smile to arvind it was like yay)

Santhosh : Amma, do you want chutney ( trying to evade the topic)

Geethai : No, thanks , sree, So you dont plan in getting married .......  

Sree; No NO ways, Planning for it once was enough, looking at their paled faces she quickly adds, I mean i am too old for it and too independent. Men only want woman with no brain.

Santhosh: Playing a bhoom bhoom maadu to your father is hardly called brainy

Sree: Oh I agree, poor you must have been terrible for you

Geetha is laughing now πŸ˜†

There was silence, Santhosh was thinking what to tell her......

Sree: Err sorry uncle no offence to you but you know after the marriage thing got cancelled my parents kind of told me you know what it was all about, 

Geetha: So naa payyan parkarenay appo ( nenu chudhana aiythay neeku)

Sree: Oh no aunty, over these years i have just realized how much i am not suitable to get married. It amazes me that I thought I  could actually stick with one man, let alone if i can find one i like

Santhosh: By looking at you it seem to be obvious (very sarcastically)

Geetha gasp at the implication : SANTHOSH!!

Sree: Oh aunty its ok, isnt it expected of a man who is desperate to marry anybody he comes accross,  maybe you have to show him to a psychiratist you know, it can be curable πŸ˜†

Arvind Gasps  and shocked she came back, was this the gal who he chose for santhosh, she didnot look like the one, but apparently the gal was something, most of the time it is santhosh who always was rude and disrespectful the minute he finds out that the parents are setting him up but sree was just giving him back answers angering him.

Geetha then talks about something else breaking the tension.

Sree: let me help you clean up aunty.........

Santhosh: There is no need, In our house we dont make the guests to work

Sree: Is it, instead you treat your mother like servant

Santhosh is like grrr : Amma I will help you cleanup......

Geetha was like 😲 what the hell happened to santhosh he has not done one single thing in the kitchen

Hoping that once sree vanishes he can vanish too, but apparently the wretched gal had other plans, she cleaned up the island and sat there waiting for them to finish work

Sree: Yenna aunty naalaiki yenna special( what special 2morrow)

Geethai: Naalai varalakhmi vratham ( 2morrow varalaksmi ka vrath)

Sree: Oh i see, it looked like so much work b ut now that santhosh ji vandhu help pannarar elliya ungaluku relief faa erukum ( Santhoshji is goinna help so it must be such a relief)

Geetha: Oh I will do it, i am sure he must be busy and have  a early 2morrow

Sree: Come aunty your day starts before him, if he is awake one day i am sure he wont have dark circles under his eyes

Santhosh is trying to cut veggies cabbage, he was showing all the anger on the cabbage he is cutting it all wrong,

Sree: Hmm the point was to help your mother not to increase her work,if you cut cabbage like this then we have to redo it all again you know

Santhosh is super angry, geethai goes to give milk to arvind, here santhosh in anger cuts his hand

Santhos :Ouch.......... Ouch............. that hurt............

Sree: What happened god....... you have.......a cut for heavan sake stop screaming dont wake up the neighbours

Santhosh: GOd that hurt its all becoz of you, god i am losing so much blood......god i feel already dizzy and faint

Sree taking him to the sink......... : god you are such a drama queen its just a small cut, stop stop moving ...........

Santhosh: Did you see the amount of blood i am losing? Should i call the doctor am i losing a finger..........

Sree: Stop Stop Calm down......come here ......pulls a chair for him out of the kitchen table......  do you know where is the first aid kit.....

Santhosh just stared : How would i know......... I have never been..............oh god that hurt he starts again

Finally after a search she finds the first aid kit.............

Santhos: No NO not that red stuff, i hate it, it will hurt, I wont.....

Sree: God what are you 3,  stop acting like a child just , holds his face, you are gonna be fine stop this ok calm down alright.....

then sree goes to take out the cotton for the tinture..........

Santhosh is about to protest when she puts her finger on his lips........... chup now...............

Santhosh It is gonna hurt badly......I dont want let it bleed,

Sree: SANTHOSH!! ok fine dont look at it ok look at something you like ok.......

after a lot of conjoling finally she puts the antiseptic and dresses the wound, god he was such a child,

Sree: You can open your eyes now,........

Santhosh : err  thanks..........

Sree: Welcome, ( ahem ahem) now my dear run along i will get you some hot milk and cookies πŸ˜†

Santhosh: Oh what about this .......

Sree: Chalo Chalo, dont pretend you only did it becoz i was here, go i will finish it up and dont worry wont tell your mother i did ok........ now go.........

Geetha comes along with arvind, and look and walk off......

Sree in about half hour she came to santhosh room.......... where he was waiting for her actually trying to get some work done.......

Sree: Bacha!! here is your hot milk and cookies πŸ˜† you will feel better alright......

Keeps it down and is about to leave

Santhosh : Sree I ......... never ........... you know .................downstairs.........during ............ it was a mistake in the elevator....... you know i would never.......

Sree: santhosh.......... you are not making any sense...................Good night turns around to go.......

Santhosh just stood there.......looking

Sree: Oh and its ok santhosh and thanks for trying to tell me watever you where trying to tell me πŸ˜†.

Santhosh : Hey .......where are you going, didnot you think you also need to say..........

Sree: Say what santhosh........πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ oh ......... well santhosh mimicking him.........I ......... never ........... you know ..............in elevator.........during ............ it was a mistake in the elevator....... I know you would never.......

Santhosh burst out laughing........at such a serious look she gave him....................

Sree: So friends ?

They both shake hands

Well hopefully I can wrap it up soon, any comments will be appreciated

Regards
Basanthi :)
Edited by basanthi - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
awww.....a story for me..that too a lovestory...thanks Basu didi πŸ€— πŸ€—

I have lots of schoolwork on pending, will come back and read the whole... πŸ˜ƒ sorry daa 😭
kadhambari thumbnail
Hey Basanthi,it is too gud yaar. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .continue it...........luking forward for the rest anxiously.

Telugu,Hindi baaga bolrayiho.

As advised by my dear Meli I am going to post short posts so that its easy to write and easy to read. After the huge chapter 1, i will keep the chapter 2 short the sweet

Chapter 2:

Couple of days later, Both Geetha and Arvind were out to attend a wedding reception. It has been crazy busy for sree for the past 2 days, with the new deal setting up of new office and other things. She had been working away with her mac when she heard laughter noise. Ignoring it she started working again when the noise gets louder she gets irritated pulling her sleeves up she went downstairs to look for the source of the noise. Grabbing a glass of water from the fridge she heads towards the patio where the noise was coming.

As she opened the door, she saw 4 almost drunk men including santhosh, she had seen them somewhere, oh one guy was with santhosh during the elevator fiasco she had no idea who the others were. All of them with beer bottle, and the woman sitting on the other side were looking plain irritated. One of them was heavily pregnant.

Santhosh : I still dont belive it is here, i mean the last time i saw here, i was up with you guys complaining

Guna: Oh yeah..... I mean what was that he would do for her........he even did it a few years ago......

Santhosh: She was such a prime piece i mean so hilarious , "yenga appa sonnaga........ / Nanagaru chepparandi" he was laughing so hard............ suddenly there was a pin drop silence everybody other than him were quite, he turned around and saw the prime piece looking at him πŸ˜†

Sree: kyu sab utargayee....... one of the gals laughed......... err I mean mabbu fulla erangidutha....... ( thaginthandha dinginda).

Santhosh  : Hey, didnot realize that you were home.

Sree: Really!! I am sure.........πŸ˜†

Santhosh: these are my friends............

Sree: yeah i figured(has a whatever look)...... anyways you should continue whatever you were doing, if you could keep it low I have some stuff to finish...........

Santhosh is extremely 😳 every time he gets caught......... god.......it was crazy.........

Santhosh: Err I mean you could stay you know.........I mean we were just talking........

Srini: Yaar da edhu........

Sree: " appa chonnaga /Nannagaru cheparandi" That is me.........

Poor srini started coughing.......: aiyayo.......

One of the gal gets up and comes forward and says : Since santhosh is not going to introduces us, Hi I am Bindu srini's wife  i havnt heard anybody talk hindi in ages here.

Boththe gals start talking in hindi leaving other 😳

Shekhar; I am sure you dont remember us, but we do remember you know.......I mean you look so different.......... i mean amzing......

Sree: Yeah i get that a lot......

Santhosh trying to make her feel better : I mean kinds of hard to imagine a saree clad (benhenji type) into this........ I mean you were so...backward.....you are all shocks .....I didnot expect that and now this......

Sree: Well i dont know why you keep saying that.......What exactly did you expect, put a drag on and do a hula πŸ˜†..do you think your father will take you to meet a gal who dress herself in mordern outfits shocking ppl.. going around dancing....

Santhosh: I mean its not about the dress your whole attitude was like so back ward.....

Sree: Never mind you wont understand........

Santhosh : Why wont I understand, I mean you were just like me, your life was full of your father, so was mine you know.

Sree: No ways, where was the comparision, for heavan sake you were like what 26 or so.....

Santhosh : 24

Sree: Yeah watever, I was 17 had just given my +2 exams and I am woman there is no comparision.....

Santhosh: What you were only 17 that is illegal..

Sree: well i was suppose be 18 during the marriage....

Shekar: Jeez you looked so much older πŸ˜†

Sree: Yeah thanks to the costume and the sleepless nights i was trained.....

Bindu: What!! What are you talking about?

Sree: well you know honestly i have no experience with guys, completely in gals school and stuff and out of blue my father wanted me to talk to him, i mean what can i talk.....he looked super desperate to talk to me

Santhosh was now embarrased

Sree: You know i was kept awake from 2 days prior for the mehandi i mean mardhani, then training in saree walking, my neck bend down with heavy jewellery, and my saree i was so scared it was going to fall apart and on the top of that he wants to talk to me....... I was like 😑, how much tension can a 17 yr old take *sigh*

Everybody is laughing........

Santhosh: I mean then you wont sit while talking, i mean you were paying so much respect

Sree: Have you given an second thought that like the old man's clothes you were wearing i might be forced to wear watever i was wearing..... Anyways He comes there and sits and asks me to sit, i mean already i was half afraid sitting with his parents and then i just ripped my pallu in the door handle i was trying to hid it and he starts his interview, it was more like self interview....

More laughs......πŸ˜†

Sree mimicks : Hello My name is santhosh..Jeez have you heard worst pickup line......would you believe that, i mean my dad is old fashioned but he told me all i need to knw about him, this person comes and  bores me to no end with the same ? I was 17 but still i can read naa...its all in biodata online..but nope he had to repeat it....

Santhosh ticked : Oh really then why were u looking on the floor and feeling shy....

Sree: God what are you hrithik roshon to look at your face and drool πŸ˜†, although unlike others i dont really care for looks you know.....

Santhosh : what does that mean, that i care for looks....

Sree: I didnot say that.......

Santhosh : No in many words, i was looking for true love

Sree: Oh and you expected me to declare my undenying love for you on our first meeting, πŸ˜• you mean love at first sight, you do think too much of yourself.......πŸ˜†,

Santhosh : Oh that is why you told me you were worshipping kalyana perumal for the quick marriage.....

Sree: Ofcourse i was, I mean i would have marriaged a dog if my father had asked to, i was 17 and a mere teenager..... i mean i was hoping i didnot have to display myself again.....and who cares all men are the same anyways..........i mean no offence to you guys but you know( looking at other guys who were laughing)...........its not as if i was going to get a peek of what a true person you are......even if i knew you for like 10 yrs.....you could be still not be the real person you are you know....kyun bindu

who noded in agreement..........

Santhosh : You talk as if you are the most beautiful woman on the earth....

Sree: I dont knw about planet earth, but i am defintely better looking than you, if it hadnt been for my dad i wouldhave even spared you a 2nd glance,

Sree: I mean not that i am thankful for that whole marriage stuff being called off, it was bit difficult for my parents then you know thanks to you , i got to be the real me, it would have been a disaster marrying you, with all your frustration on me it would have been bad... and with me showing my true colours we wont last a monthπŸ˜†,

Sahana ( guna's wife): Well why not try it now, since both of you are mature and very available........

Santhosh: What!!😲

Sree: Beg your pardon, did you just try to set me up with this person....... that would be a death wish............

Then there was a deadly silence..........

Santhosh just walks off.............

Edited by basanthi - 16 years ago
kadhambari thumbnail
oh vow basanthi.it is really interesting πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .waiting 4 the continuation 😊.gud work yaar.
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good story πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Very much interesting. Waiting for more..... 😍
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
super story akka, Meli sweeto u r very lucky to have a story deciated for you.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I finally read the whole story...love it πŸ˜› Those lollu comments in Tamil cracks me up, esp seeing the bride story 🀣🀣🀣 ...its a romantic story mixed with comedy...great work jaan πŸ‘ πŸ‘

The table is turned around now, Santhosh who dumped Sree is the daddyboy nowπŸ˜†

Cant wait for the next installment 😳
kadhambari thumbnail
Basanthi,next what!!!!!!!!!! anxiously waiting.raaaaaaaaaaraaaaaaaa

πŸ˜‰Nandri makkale read pannadhuku, Since Meli chellam thinks i am Kekta πŸ˜†, i thought just to keep up my reputation i will do a kutti leap πŸ˜‰, i mean all that 2 chapters above is like 6 months ago, and this chapter is the current time πŸ˜ƒ. But dont worry  inorder to maintian my erratic writing I will go back and forth πŸ˜† and πŸ˜• you.

Chapter 3:

She was so tired, it was getting on her nerves, her doctor had adviced to get the test done soon. But he doesnot want to meet her, she never felt so digusted by herself in the entire life🀒, she was not the kind to impose herself on somebody who doesnot want her, but it was about her, it was ......... for her........... tears dropped out of eyes, these never seem to dry out, there was a time when sree would never cry even in the worst times of her life but now a small thing can make her cry a tone πŸ˜•........

She walked upto the door and rang the door bell......

Geetha who opens the door is quiet surprised to see Sree

Geetha: aye Sree, what a surprise, mumbai poitu endhu aunty yaa marandhutai......vaa vaa ulla vaa.......

Arvind : OMG Sree, we were just thinking about you, Its been so long, you didnot even call us after to left for mumbai, good now that you are back are you staying here.........

Santhosh was in and sees sree and pales........

Sree: I dont know uncle how long i will be, I just wanted to talk to santhosh

Arvind looks πŸ˜• : Sure maa, as they are about to leave

Santhosh has a πŸ˜• expression............

Sree: No uncle you can stay........you too aunty............

Sree: This is kind of hard.......for me.........I have been trying to meet santhosh  for the past week, but he seem to be too busy to meet me, so I had to come home........ Its been so  crazy for me, I have been so stressed out, I just didnot know what to do........ I thought I rather come here ......

Geetha saw sree blabbering : Its ok, sit down, we can talk about it........

Sree is shivering, as Geetha tries to calm her down : I am pregnant...

Santhosh 😲..................

Arvind and Geetha were visibly shocked but that did not stop sree.........: My doctor says that my baby has symptoms of some genitcal disorder, it might be nothing, but it can be dangerous, so she wants to perform some tests on the parents....

Sree: I was very scared, I tried contacting my parents, but you know my appa will have a cardiac arrest if he knows i am pregnant😭, I just didnot know where to go.........

Arvind and geeta are getting bits are pieces trying to put them together as pieces of puzzle

Geetha : Did they think that the baby movement and the growth is slow........

Sree: Yes!......I am so scared aunty, i mean this can lead to vegetable baby.......I just........

Geeta: No no you will be fine, I have had there symptoms, its just normal, all my kids especially santhosh took a while before they could ................

Geetha looks at arvind.......... and both are.......... then looking at santhosh.......😑

Santhosh took a while to realize that everybody in this room other them him had got it that he was to be a father.....

**he had been so distracted of his behavior with Sree that he culdnot meet eye to eye with her that was the primary reason he had not wanted to meet her, he never really thought that she was pregnant and there might be complication........It was really rare that you get pregnant in one go.........( meli πŸ˜‰ specialπŸ˜† now she is gonna kill me let me run πŸ˜‰)**

Sree: I dont  really care on what you guys think, but I just want these test to be done just to make sure my kid is ok.............

Arvind : You go and take rest, we will talk about this during dinner ok ........

Geetha takes her to room and asks her to rest............

Comes out where Arvind sits there thinking..............

Geetha: I dont know whether to happy that i am gonna be a grandmother........ or......... be unhappy that our son is so irresponsible to leave a gal like that............

Santhosh: Amma, its not what you think.........

Arvind: Its not what we think, you didnot want to meet that after you got pregnant.......... I have never been so ashamed............How could you, inspite of you doing this to you , she has come here to ask for help and you dont even wat to do it for your own kid.............. I am shocked..........

Santhosh: Appa you know how much i love hasini, i never thought I could be able to feel anything for anybody other than hasini, when she left me i thought my need to live had ceased, but i continued living for all you guys, but when sree came into my life, i just dont know she distracts me so much.....What i felt for her and what........... It was so wrong, i feel like cheating hasini...........I felt terrible appa, its not so right, .............. sat down there ............covering his face.....with his hand.......

Arvind knew that his son had found sree, but is unable to let go of hasini, he was in two roads, and as a parent it was he who has to help him out, But how.......he didnot know.............anything he is going to talk is not going to help anybody.......he needed some time..........

God now a days all sree does is sleeps.............. always tired.............she senses him in the room as she straightens herself up ............... into alert position.........

Santhosh: Err I have got appointment with the doctor 2morrow

Sree: THank you.....

Santhosh: You dont have to thank me the kid is mine to.....

silence...........

Santhosh: I dont like to talk in circles............ I think we should get married..........

sree silenced him with a simple : Why ? it was like a slap on his face...........