Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
😡

😲 U actually called me a jerk 😡 😡 😡 Hmm....let me think..u said viewbie of this section....u know I not the only one here so thats mean u called pat, giri akka, serial for that too? 😆 😆 😆

Sorry Neths hun..but looks like I have to do some naradar velai after all by putting Anju 4 x di on trouble 😈

Originally posted by: meli

😡

😲 U actually called me a jerk 😡 😡 😡 Hmm....let me think..u said viewbie of this section....u know I not the only one here so thats mean u called pat, giri akka, serial for that too? 😆 😆 😆

Sorry Neths hun..but looks like I have to do some naradar velai after all by putting Anju 4 x di on trouble 😈

Hope they all are maidens.......becoz I only know one Maiden..........wats up with u and sky..😳 ONS

Kathy had a busy day, looking for a good school to continue her studies had been tiring…. This place was not like Canada, she had to ask money from her parents for everything…. She decided to go and look for jobs; she quickly realized that it is very difficult to get a job in a store, part time it's almost impossible… Traveling in public transit is like a curse here…. First a fall they don't stop at the bus stops if they do then its so hard to get it and on the top of it one has to save herself from being pawed……… This place was disgusting………….Getting off her bus stop……..she was walking down the street………. Suddenly somebody from the back holds her……………

Kathy is shocked beyond her wits…… Looking for her telephone to call 911 she struggled to get of her captor………

Do 911 work here…….or how what does she do to get help……… suddenly she was turned over to face her captor…….

Kathy thinks oh god what is that awful smell……… she almost is ready to puke……when she realizes he is drunk

He:  Bhavani……. Holding her closer to him………

Kathy now panicked as the guy was mental…………. Trying to wriggle out of his hold……….

His grip over her tightened making her unable to breathe………….

Kathy couldn't find her voice: aaaah……I am not Bhavani………….

He: Don't lie you are my Bhavani……where did u go………I missed u so much……the more she struggled the more of her clothes where torn…………

Kathy was thinking……….really hard……on how to deal with the situation…………. Her mind was going blank……….. The guy was totally drunk…….if she did not do anything right now she would probably be raped…….. Without thinking she used one of the basis moves learnt in the self defense class……. And fled from there……………

Poor Kathy, it was nth time she was scrubbing herself with soap her skin was red…….but she could still feel the smell of alcohol on her……………

Kathy goes into the kitchen to get herself a pop to subside the nausea……. Where she runs into……sree who is crying

Kathy : Whats wrong ……………

Sree sniffs….: Men are such losers ………

Kathy: Yes they are ……..pathetic losers……..but what did Santhosh mama do now ?

Sree: He………He………… cries again………….then slowly narrates their story……..

Kathy: oh……hmm ………….oh god……… you got preggers before marriage…….*shocked 😲* and he knows that you are crazy about him……….. that sucks…………..

Sree: I know……………….. I feel so crappy……………

Kathy: hmm ok you love him……….. and what is the problem here

Sree: well you know that he is only with me for the baby…..but not for myself…………..

Kathy: oh I see what that is doing to you, just like Mills and boons 😆 its driving you nuts……….. and u don't know what to do………….

Sree: You are finding the situation funny

Kathy : No no I never thought that I will come across a M and B story in real life you know……😆

Sree Don't you get it , its not the same as m and b we don't have a happy ending………

Kathy: oh please……don't give me that…….My mama is the best mama in the entire world…….

Sree: huh you are saying this in spite of him not…..letting u do anything……..

Kathy: Yes he is nosy but he is telling for me good…….i mean according to him……….and poor guy is in love with u…………..

Sree: oh you think so………

Kathy : I know so…………

Sree thinks hmmmmm…………….

**** (little later in the morning )

Santhosh walks in all cheery…….and finds sree packing…………

Santhosh: What are you doing……..

Sree: I am leaving………..

Santhosh: You cannot leave…………….what will my parents think

Sree: yes I can don't worry about your parents……… I told them I am off on a official trip……….. and we can keep extending my project deadline you know………..

Santhosh: What but…….what about my  child………..

Sree: Oh don't worry…….I understand you would like to be part of your child life……… Here I have drawn some legal documents…………it says that you can come visit him any time you want……..since he needs me for like year and half he would be with me……. And then you can come and get him and keep him for another year and half and later we can workout something that is mutually acceptable………

Santhosh : Oh……. But I want to a part of my child's life…………..

Sree: Of course you still are a part of his life……..Just not a part of mine…………

Sree gets a call and then : Oh taxi is here……….I must hurry not to miss my flight…..it was good to know u Santhosh………. See u……………..held her hand out

Santhosh holds it and just stares………..

Sree: eer…let go of my hand Santhosh 😆

He lets go and sree turns towards the door……and walks…………….

Santhosh : Don't go………….(whisper……..) then DON'T GO sree……..

Sree: What is it………

Santhosh: Don't leave me please………..please holding her hand………

Sree: why………….

Santhosh : Becoz I don't want you to leave me…………….. Becoz…….with great difficulty I got you and I don't want to lose u…………..

Sree is now confused : What are you saying……… You were stuck in the marriage for the child……….. how did u get me………

Santhosh: Sree you always wondered why I wouldn't meet you eye to eye when u wanted to meet me………….(pauses ……….. continues………… )……..I was very afraid that you would tell me to forget what happened between us……….when I clearly couldn't forget you……….. When you told me you were pregnant it was like my wish come true……………..

Sree: what are you trying to say………… You wanted me to get preggers 😳 but why………..

Santhosh: that was the only way I could get you sree……….becoz I LOVE YOU a lot…….and I cannot live without you

Sree: oh……………. So……………..

Kathy out of the closet she was hiding 😆……. : yahoooooooo I won I won I told you …………………

Santhosh: What are you doing here……….

Kathy: err…..realized that she wasout………….: naanaa endha closetta suthiparka vandhen………..

Santhosh: right it's a tourist spot nee vandhu adha soothe parkaren…….

Kathy: Hello Santhosh Mama, this is not my story….concentrate on sree mami……………………..

Sree who was crying……….. still couldnot believe what she just heard……..

7 and half months later…………….

Kathy was holding the child in her arms……….. : Aww he is so cute………..

after 21 hours of being in labor………… Sree looked tired……… but one look at her sons face had taken it all out…………..

Kathy : Err Mami, I think he is coming back…………..

Right next to sree bed was Santhosh bed who was coming back to this world…………….

Kathy Mama you are ridiculous………… you fainted when mami needed you the most…………..

Santhosh: Easy for you to say, all the blood and scream and stuff…….. How could I see her in pain………..

Sree: Yeah don't scold your mama come give him the child………………..

Santosh: On he is so tiny……… omg he has my ears…………. And my eyes

…..continues………                         

Sree: Yeah I know…… its not fair……….I took care of him in my womb for 9 months and here he is looking just like you………….making a long face……………………

Santhosh: Don't worry honey, there is always next time …….until we get ………

that way anju ended her story............. Was wondering if i should start a new one........I have one in mind for Kathy .....and somebody.......but I have to change the name from Kathy to my favourite carnatic music raagaa.....Sahana...... if any of u interested let me know

Viewbie, you can take this out of stickies...........

thanks

Edited by basanthi - 15 years ago
kadhambari thumbnail
superb ending anju.................wonderful story & i wish u continue writing yaar..........i can visualise all the episodes......gr8 👏 👏

lemme know abt u'r new story... 😃 keep it up dear.
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
auuu nice ending naa 👏 . I really enjoyed it. Oh, thanks for the dedication too 😳

Sahana?? Thats meli's name right?? 😉 Uhhh does that mean ur gonna right a story bout her?? 😈 Go ahead buddy. Am waiting for it... 😍 😉

Narader job meli?? Umm its k for once a while. But ur really putting basantin in big trouble 😆
sankadevi30 thumbnail
nice ending & it was worth the wait to read it 👏 👏 👏

i liked it very much.Start the next story soon yaar 😃
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
You have ended it already 😲 ...I am so sad ...now...I enjoyed playing opposite Ravi 😳 😆

The ending was touching and perpect 😃 when Sree mentioned about parts away and share the costody..I was like...whats wrong with that girl 😡 ..poor kid who will suffer by moving here and there 😭 ..but she was only testing him 😳 kathy...lol...exploring around the closet 😆 😆 sounds like me..snoke arounds 😆 😆

He fainted? 🤣 🤣 🤣

Neths...why are u giving crazy ideas to Anju di...she will now use my name 😡 I better have a talk with Karthi about the legal matter...since someone is gonna use my name without my permission...I think I will become rich by sueing my sis 😎

plz....start ur new ff soon 😳 by with a different name...not mine 😉 Edited by meli - 15 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: meli

You have ended it already 😲 ...I am so sad ...now...I enjoyed playing opposite Ravi 😳 😆

The ending was touching and perpect 😃 when Sree mentioned about parts away and share the costody..I was like...whats wrong with that girl 😡 ..poor kid who will suffer by moving here and there 😭 ..but she was only testing him 😳 kathy...lol...exploring around the closet 😆 😆 sounds like me..snoke arounds 😆 😆

He fainted? 🤣 🤣 🤣

Neths...why are u giving crazy ideas to Anju di...she will now use my name 😡 I better have a talk with Karthi about the legal matter...since someone is gonna use my name without my permission...I think I will become rich by sueing my sis 😎 You just go ahead with the name Sahana. I know how to deal with Karthi. 2 tequila shot at WIP for her🤣🤣

plz....start ur new ff soon 😳 by with a different name...not mine 😉