Fiction :Oru Kutti Love story Finale pg10 - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by basanthi

πŸ˜‰Nandri makkale read pannadhuku, Since Meli chellam thinks i am Kekta πŸ˜†, i thought just to keep up my reputation i will do a kutti leap πŸ˜‰, i mean all that 2 chapters above is like 6 months ago, and this chapter is the current time πŸ˜ƒ.

You are a leap-queen...I was expecting something like that, but not so soon like nowπŸ˜† 

After reading the lastest chapters...Meli is............ they had a ONS😲😲 

you are right sis😈.....start to run now before I come after you with a thadaban to

Like Ekta heroines Sree is also easy to get p... u know what I mean🀣🀣

On a serious note..how could Sree be stupid and cross the limit with that yerk Santosh😑  Who is that Hasini who dumped Santosh? πŸ˜• (Hasini from Santosh Subramaniam aa?πŸ˜³πŸ˜† jaan...I know naa😳) what happend in those 6monthsπŸ€”

Originally posted by meli

You are a leap-queen...I was expecting something like that, but not so soon like nowπŸ˜† 

After reading the lastest chapters...Meli is............ they had a ONS😲😲 

you are right sis😈.....start to run now before I come after you with a thadaban to

Like Ekta heroines Sree is also easy to get p... u know what I mean🀣🀣

On a serious note..how could Sree be stupid and cross the limit with that yerk Santosh😑  Who is that Hasini who dumped Santosh? πŸ˜• (Hasini from Santosh Subramaniam aa?πŸ˜³πŸ˜† jaan...I know naa😳) what happend in those 6monthsπŸ€”

Aha Leap'a!!!! naan vera edho story'onu ninaichitenπŸ˜‰.sree,santosh,geetha,aravind angayum varranga polanu kolambiye poyitenπŸ˜•.

Meli,i will also join u in thorathifying BasπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Good Job Bas. Never mind I will protect you from Mels & Kads. πŸ˜‰
Im sooo lost and confused here πŸ€” ... netra go and get ur self a glass or vodka ...oppsi dats not allowed huh πŸ˜’ , okay then get a cup of coffee πŸ˜†

Basanti..... meli am joining with you... will catch Caryn so u and ambi can proceed with Basanti πŸ˜†
Edited by netra_rama - 15 years ago

aiyoda!! I finally got 4 ppl reading it and all except caryn wants to kill me πŸ˜• 😭

Meli you are telling me that you have a problem with ONS, you are ONS queen naa, remember last bday with Shabbo, this one with sky adhellam yenna maa.......... rendu payroda bhajanayaa panna πŸ˜† πŸ˜† , what is that saying in tamiz, " Padi karadhu ramayanam, edikaradhu payrumal kovil" πŸ˜‰

or are you J that it wasnt you πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

BTW since you like that PIG Ravi, i thought i will use sathosh subra..... for the plot.......as its dedication to you πŸ˜†

OK OK Ladies, I can tell meli anything and get away becoz she is the best sister in the world

Kadhambari, Yenna edhu, yenna story expect panninga neenga......... you ask meli with me its always expect the unexpected πŸ˜†

Thanks caryn for your wonderful support

Netra akka, yenna yen story ungala kudikaariyaa marthidutha.......just kidding, i will try to help you with ehte confusio in the story..........

BTW K-TV la ennki oru kadi padam, onnum poriyalai, 😳 dont watch it

Edited by basanthi - 15 years ago
hey basu,u may be seriously affected by tamil cinemas & tamil serials(4 pregnant story) πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.i can't kill each & every script writers bcoz i don't know them,now u're our balikada

Adada Bas,enna bayandhu voditeengalaa!!!!! come back & continue the story ma........
hello madame..enna illatha pollatha ellam solureenga
...what madness are you talking about maa...me and ONS 😲 😲.... 😑 ...I am not familiar with adult stuff..I am still a baby

Sky?? he is too old, he is perfect for u πŸ˜† I am not on his side until he get over that chipkali who get on my nerves 😑
U were name-calling Ravi... 😑 πŸ˜†

Where is the next installment naa? πŸ˜‰
Addaaadaaa........... Meli yoda secret is all coming out? πŸ˜‰ Yaru antha Sky, Ravi, ONS and god knows what else. πŸ˜†

Solunga Bas. πŸ˜†

Don't worry about Netra Bas, in her coffee I add a dash of vodka, she will never wake up to protect me. πŸ˜ƒ

Santhosh: Why? Becoz you are gonna give birth to my child

Sree: So......

Santhosh: So for the child future it is important that he gets a stable home and loving parents...

Sree: Loving parents and stable home,and starts laughing......

Santhosh 😑: What is so funny..............

Sree still laughing : You know you do have a good sense of humour..... Loving parents .......stable home................ πŸ˜†

Sree after a while sobers up : You know what santhosh, it is my decision to give birth to the child. I dont want you to be ruining your life for the child.........As you already pointed out the big mistake we already made, i dont want to make another one. Its not as if you wanted the child and I defintely dont want him be brought up in a place where he is thought as a mistake

Santhosh is 😑😑😑: Hey!!, that was then, I didnot know I was gonna be a father, and I definitely wanna be a part of my child's life.......

Sree:😳 you developed all the fatherly feelings in one day...........or are u afraid to meet your parents and what they would think........its that isnt it.......you are just afraid ...........

Santhosh : I am not worried about them, If you had no interest in me knowing about our child, how comes you are here to tell me, why not just forget it........ and go away..........

Sree: I told you before too, its for my baby, they thought he was sick..........

Santhosh: I spoke to your doctor, she was just doubting it..........it was not a major thing.............you could have waited, but why did you come here the next day..........

Sree: What wait how did you kow my doctors......... then looks around .......YOU WENT THROUGH MY PURSE...........HOW DARE YOU...............( sree was angry.............and starts yelling............)

Santhosh : Spare me your melodrama, and answer my ?............. Why are you here if you dont want me to know anything abou thte child.........Why didnot you wait....................

Sree......... now starts crying..........😭: I........😭 tripped and fell down............... when i was coming out of the office, i was laying there in the staircase, until after 2 hours, the janitor found me.... For those two hours i thought I had lost him..........😭 That made me think that if something happens to my child........ then he will have no where to go.......... I didnot want that.............I was ..........😭

Santhosh had no idea that she even cried.........she was yelling one moment now she was crying............... it made him realize that she was really scared.......who wouldnot be, imagining the pain she had undergone not to mention the shock she had been after her accident, no wonder she is all confused......He had always felt that it was wrong for him to like anybody other than Hasini( his first wife), it was almost like cheating on her, he never did know what he felt for sree, more than that he was confused and angry that she didnot feel anything for him πŸ˜•, it left him very confused,  but he knew one thing for sure, he was not going to let her go threw this alone and he wanted to be a part of his child's life........ everyday........and he had to do something about it................

Geetha enters with some food........... seeing them in arms she was so happy πŸ˜ƒ, : So patched up..........

Santhosh: Ofcourse........... It was just a misunderstanding.........now.......... we both have agreed that parents are very important and providing a stable life to one's child is the most important thing ...........

Sree wiping her tears has a what the hell are you talking about look 😳

Santhosh: Isnt it amma, if it hadnt been your and appa;s love for us, and each other, we all would have turned into losers............

Sree: What...........

Santhosh: Me and sree have decided to let go of all the differences .......

Sree: When.............. 😲.............trying....wriggling out of his possesion

Santhosh : come sweetheart............the arm around her tightens...........

Geeta: I am so happy to hear .......... We should get you married.................... I mean in couple of months you will be showing............ I was so worried who is gonna take care of you, thank god.............

Sree;s BP was raising 😑

Arvind comes hearing the exicted voice of geeta: See geetha i told you nobody can be angry with santhosh for long................ after all he is such a lovable person.............

Sree mind was gonna burst...................thinking : You are so stupid, what the hell did you think......walking in like this......ofcourse........this is what is gonna happen............ god..........this is not happening to me............. think sree think...... Oh god now they are talking about dates.....................dates then it strikes..................

Sree does ahem ahem; Santhosh i dont think I want to get married ..............

Geetha looked like she is gonna have a cardiac.............

Arvind : What..........You dont want to get married..............But why...........

Santhosh: She is kidding dad..............

Sree: I am serious................. I dont want to get married............

Geetha: Wateve santhosh did, why are you punishing us for that........... 

Geeta almost had tears........... sree was gritting her teeth.......god looked like there was no escape.....................

Sree: Well aunty............. I am not going any where far, You can see the child.............

Arvind: But why.....dont you want to marry him.........what has he done............ that you dont want to marry him......... dont you want to even consider ......... your child's future.............I just called your father.......

Sree thinking Oh god that didnot happen........... no no not appa if he comes to know.......i dont want to get married............ after so many years...........

Sree: Uncle....... why are you guys reacting so badly.......... I dont want to get married to santhosh as i am already married to him...............you didnot think that we did wat we had to do........ i mean.........you didnot think your son would do .............. without getting married............

Santhosh turn to be What is she talking about look .........😳...........

Geetha: See i knew it my child is not brought up that way.......He would never cross his boundaries...............

Santhosh was a bit ashamed...........

Arvind: But still i think you both should get married again just for us........

Geetha : Yes ofcourse..........

Sree: Uncle dont.....force me We got married once, and that it, i have no interest in this pomp and glitter, we wanted a simple marriage........ we got one......dont ask me for anything else......I dont think right now i can handle it..............

they leave................

Sree; Poor santhosh looks so sad..........his plan to get married to me flopped....now you know you are not married to me.......but nobody else knows..............aww............... go go go to ur room and lick your wounds.....................