Fiction :Oru Kutti Love story Finale pg10 - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago
thanx bas.so hasini is his 1st wife 😳.gud episode yaar,i also felt she shudn't marry him b'coz he wants 2 marry her out of sympathy.

😲 😲 married??? 😲 What? When? where? πŸ€” Aiyooo daaaa netra is soooo confused now.

Well caryn, the vodka sounds good now πŸ˜‰ πŸ€ͺ

Basanti, story is really good and interesting. But im learning to accept the fact that when its comes to Basanti, do not expect anything πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† .... Good job dear... waiting for more suspence and suprisesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by netra_rama - 15 years ago

[QUOTE=netra_rama]

Well caryn, the vodka sounds good now πŸ˜‰ πŸ€ͺ  Excuse me lady😲...nets hun....what about the baby...its not good naa😑

Basanti, story is really good and interesting. But im learning to accept the fact that when its comes to Basanti, do not expect anything πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†  Yup...never expect anything when its come to my sis..she will always gives the unexpectedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....she will just give us heart attacks....mini Ektha Kapoors ella va😈

Good job dear... waiting for more suspence and suprisesπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yup...me too waiting for more thrillers....what happend to Santosh 1st wife?? she dumped him or died...I hope she wont come back and Sree ending up been a sacrifice queen like Bani or Prachi😭 Glad she choosed not to marry him..he should marry her cause he wants her...not out of sympathy like Ambi said😊[/QUOTE]

"she will just give us heart attacks....mini Ektha Kapoors ella va" quote meli

naanum idhaiye thaan ninaichen,Ekta Kapoor touch niraiyave irukku πŸ˜•.

'K' title thaan missing
thx basanthi for the update.

Sweeto, i never knew u had so much things happening around you. Adi pavi im so disappointed. I better join with Netra n drink a few bottles of vodhas and gin and tonic. πŸ˜†
Glad to have a member to join me πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
read all the four chapters now very good.πŸ‘

i am not at all confused or shocked πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

continue the story & can u just sent me a PM since i so badly want to read the next chapter πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by nallu

read all the four chapters now very good.πŸ‘

i am not at all confused or shocked πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ada naan unga alavu sharp illaingo,illaingo illaingo'nu echo aagudhu enakku

continue the story & can u just sent me a PM since i so badly want to read the next chapter πŸ˜‰
no no no no,i also want 2 know.post it here orelse pm me too

Originally posted by basanthi

Who is sweeto ?πŸ˜•

You dont know....😑 

Its me kutty sweeto for usha hun and she is my sweeto😳 (okay..okay..dont even think of anything else..i know what exactly u r thinking and how your  brain thinksπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†)

Edited by meli - 15 years ago
Originally posted by kadhambari

no no no no,i also want 2 know.post it here orelse pm me too
Amma thayaei inga post pannetenu Pm Anupa sonenma πŸ˜† πŸ˜†