Other Topics

Fiction :Oru Kutti Love story Finale pg10 - Page 4

kadhambari thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nallu

Amma thayaei inga post pannetenu Pm Anupa sonenma πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Naan sollalaingo,naan konjam sharp illainu,immediate prove panniten paarungo😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yoh sis...waiting for the next part πŸ˜‰ check out my avi...isnt sky 😎

wonder what miracle next part will bring πŸ˜†
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yh me too πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† im liking this story ! even though i havent finnished it yet πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Thanks for your wonderful comments Makkas,

Will be backwith update tonight :) πŸ˜ƒ

just some clearance, sree didnot want to marry santhosh so she jsut lies that she is alreayd married to him..................

Chapter 5

Some time later, Sree woke up finding herself in a strange room, then recollected she is actually in his house, just as she was about to get up.........

Geeta comes in with a saree and all the jewels and other stuff

Geeta: Sree good you are awake now, good change and come downstairs.......

Sree: change, what for and why all the jewels............

Geeta: Nothing we have a small ceremony, all of them are here...........

Sree: what ceremony........

Geeta: I know you are married already, atleast for my satisfaction I would like you to marry

Sree: What.......... What is the need.......... I dont want.......

Geeta: For me my dear, I wanted my santhosh to be happy, but for watever reasons god has always punished him, for no fault of his, and finally he found you and you are gonna be a mother, and its not good for the child, you have no thali, nothing ....I know you didnot want the pomp and glitter, so its just going to be family... Your father is coming down in another half hour.......... we can perform the ceremony..........

Sree: Appa, but how did he.........

Geeta: It was all santhosh plan to surprise you....

Sree: Surprise 😑 

Santhosh just walks in all decked up ........... like mapillai................

Geeta leaves them alone.............. for sree to get dressed up............

Sree: You are such a cheap jerk..............

Santhosh: Hello Watch your language..........what happened to your manners and culture lady.........is that away to talk

Sree: Well it is for ppl like you, I told you I dont want to get married and why is all this, why do you have to use my father to meet your selfish needs.......... you are a pathetic loser ..................

Santhosh: You are the one who is selfish, you didnot think of our child, you kept it a secret from me and you dnt want to marry me and want me out of my childs life,

Sree: OMG iam so sorry, you know its hard you know to tell a person when he doesnot want to meet you..........

Santhosh is flushed: But that doesnot stop you from telling me, you took 3 months to get here......... if it wasnt for the accident you would have never told me and i would have been stranger to my own child.............

Sree: You know what why am i talking to you......... I am jsut gonna go and tell eveyrbody i am not getting married to you watever it is............. whether normal one are with pomp and gitter......................😑

Santhosh: Sure please go ahead, i just heard your father came out of the hospital......... out of his 2nd cardiac attack............ I am sure this will do him good..........

she just sits there...........as she knows there is no way out.

Ok thats it from me today.............

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Thanks dear... i like the way ur taking the story.... 😳 So, the second attack is Santhosh trick too?? 😑 πŸ˜†

Waiting more ....... 😳
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ada pavi Santosh, cheap'ana trick ellam use pannuran 😑 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

He still want get marrie to her cause of the baby..he should convince her that he loves her πŸ˜‰

Thanks akka πŸ‘ πŸ‘
sankadevi30 thumbnail
nice twist lets see whether sree escapes or caught πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
kadhambari thumbnail
sree maatikita doy.anju,whats next!!!come bak soon..

Chapter 6

The marriage was performed in front of both the parents.............. sree's appa was on the moon...............

The deed was done....and sree was sitting in her room brooding over........

This isnt happening to me, god this is not happening to me,

Sree: Yenna edhu cinema la nadakara maadhirye eruku...... looking at her mangalsutra she just felt so helpless........ everything was over, she didnot want this, she didnto want a marriage for the sake of the child, she wanted the child to be happy but how will a child be happy ......

Sree(2 sides of her are talking to herself): Oh god i am going crazy, this is not happening to me, Yes it did happen to you, you are married...... its not legal, right it is....your father was there...his parents were there........ oh god i am so.....damned........Yes you are , who asked you to become satya harchandra and come and tell the truth.... couldnt you have gone to the lawyer and written something.....you had to come here......now anubavi........

Sree: I cannot believe i thought i felt something for this guy, he is an absolute jerk...... what was i thinking....... was i even thinking.............Oh hell.............. she made her visit to the wash room...............she had thought there was a reason why these symptoms where called morning sickness, but for her, its more like all day all night sickness.................

As she came out, santhosh asked........... : Are you alright..........

Sree: Oh i feel on the top of the world...........................if i could only strangle you....................................

Santhosh: Violence, I thought you were against it, the last time.................

Sree thinking to herself : Great now he reminded me of that wretched day...........to make it worse she had a quick recap of the *ahem ahem*.............. Sree what the snap out of it............ what is wrong with you,

Santhosh: I must say for a second i thought u were going to assault me. that day................

Sree: If you dont watch your mouth I am going to assault you now............

Santhosh: I would welcome that kind of assault anytime ..........*winking shamelessly*

All the blood in her body came back rushing to her face............he had to remind her of what she did........... god.............

Sree choking: If you think i am going to sleep with u again then.......

Santhosh : Sleep.......nah..........I had better plans.......... oh you are not...........*dramatically dissapointed* i am devestated.............but if you change your mind you kow where to find me.......

Sree gave up and was too tired........for some reason he seem to be bent on reminding her about the time of the creation of her child/............ to avoid further talk she went to the washroom to change her dress and was very confused on the overnight wit that santhosh had grown............where the hell did he learn that from......... and wassup with her, over the past 10 minutes she remembered all the unwanted censored scenes like 5 times.................

Santhosh was right in the middle of the bed.....................

Sree: what the hell are u doing........

Santhosh: trying to sleepπŸ˜†( he has the "Ada madasambraniye, partha teriyala, thoongarthuku try pannaren" Look)

Sree: Yeah i can see that..........why are u sleeping on the bed........😑

Santhosh: Well where else can i sleep.........remember this is my room, my bed...........πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰

Sree: Watever!!!  where am i suppose to sleep😑

Santhosh: you can sleep on the couch, but mind you its real uncomfortable.............. you can sleep on the floor................ which is even better..........

Sree: I am the pregnant woman here......................😑😲

Santhosh: Its good for your back you know...........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Sree: What!!😲

Santhosh Well the third option i can move a bit and you can sleep on this side of the bed..........though it will be very uncomfortable especially for me..........

Sree just stood there and was lost...........πŸ˜•

Santhosh............ after a while turns of the light : Well if you want to stand all night, i am ok with that too.............I might as well....................

Before he could move on to the middle back...............sree went to the her side of the bed................ put the pillow between them and ......... turned her back towards him and pretended to sleep............ but she didnot miss the chuckle...................

Today Santhosh hit so many sixers............that it left sree confused and angry...............

Thats all from me

Note: I am planning to make the story passionate, i know that one particular person will be very angry with me.........but u can warn me as much as u want........I will have warning sign up soon............I hope to write it tastefully

Regards
Anju