Fiction :Oru Kutti Love story Finale pg10 - Page 5

Posted: 15 years ago
Superb Anju.... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 😳 This guy is funny naa πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
interesting anju waiting for more

tu tho mujey yaha kichi jali aa rahi ho(hope my hindi is right) πŸ˜‰
dont tell meli, but this is how she reacts just like sree........ when i talk to her.............. πŸ˜†, she is such an inspiration for the character of sree πŸ˜‰ .......ons..............and stuff............... but keep it hush, if not she will throw a tantrum πŸ˜‰Edited by basanthi - 15 years ago
Aha Anju,how cheap he is to do such thing with sree!!!!anyways,waiting for u'r next epi........hoping sree 2 give him bak for his deeds.
Ahem...ahem.. what can I expect from my matha ji...she is krazzy n spoiling my name so if she says I am her inspiration for Sree character with ons etc let me be that πŸ˜‰

you are gonna write passionate story..oh boy...i better stay away from adult stuff πŸ˜†

Originally posted by meli

Ahem...ahem.. what can I expect from my matha ji...she is krazzy n spoiling my name so if she says I am her inspiration for Sree character with ons etc let me be that πŸ˜‰

you are gonna write passionate story..oh boy...i better stay away from adult stuff πŸ˜†

Who is a pervert now............... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†, you have such single track mind😑

Dont worry........ I will have  a banner up if i can write adult stuff u r demanding.....I mean after all its a ff in ur dedication.............that much i can do for u...............by the way chellam i miss your 😲 and 😑 and 😭 emotions

I hope you  are doing ur exams well

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by basanthi - 15 years ago
so you dont miss me huh, only those emotions 😑 😑...you broke my πŸ’” and I am 😭

Me too miss your "vennai", "thadapa" words etc πŸ˜† πŸ˜† btw....i see u are a lots in ks forum....back to JW?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† admit you like my "grandpa" with his xxx wifes n kids (i mean my uncles and aunties) πŸ˜†
NOTE; For those ppl who still remember this ff, i will update probably 2morrow when hima is back :)
Hi Anju akka,

How are you? U wrinting a FF here? I did not know...Just say it....Will read and comment soon.πŸ˜›

Cheers,
Meena