Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
plz write more !!! this is awesome !! and.... what exctly do u mean by passionate ??? the *ahem ahem* or just the two getting close eachother πŸ˜† keep up the fantabluous work !!! however, despite her many ONS' im on meli akka's side πŸ˜† Edited by *Nishi* - 15 years ago
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anju akka what a super chapter. You and Meli cannot stop winding each other up even online as well. But you two are so funny. Anyways keep on going.

Ahemm Ahemm Sweeto, I never knew you are very snappy πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.
kadhambari thumbnail
Anju darling,sree & santoshai naan marandhey poyiduven polirukku..............come fast dear
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
basanthi,.... enga unodah ff πŸ˜† make it fast πŸ˜† πŸ˜† or else 😈
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yo akka....where are u? dont tell me I have to hire secrets service to search after you..u have beeing missing for ages now πŸ˜†

I want to read more of Santosh and Sree track... 😭 😭 Edited by meli - 15 years ago
Well aftera long time i am posting this chapts let me knowwhat u think.....................

Sree was already late, not only did santhosh get up earlier ....... was in the washroom for god knows how long............ now she finally made it to the breakfast table.........Omen No.1 was already in the grinning with his dracula teeth out 😑

Santhosh: Morning sunshineπŸ˜›, common have breakfast........he is stacking up on the idly dosa and every other thing on the table.............πŸ˜†

Looking at the food and its smell made sree sick and she lost her appetite...... 🀒

Geetha : Eat my dear........πŸ˜ƒ

sree: I am not actually hungry.......

Santhosh : Not without eating............... 😑

Sree: I am not hungry...........i think i am gonna be late...............😑

santhosh was holding her hand.........: Not before eating.........holding her hand firmly......................😑😑😑

Sree 😑 : let me go.......and stop manhandling me Cave man 😑.......I have a meeitng..................

Sree could hear a giggle..........but she was too angry.....😑😑

Santhosh: You are not leaving the house without eating.......

Sree: What the..........you are being ridiculous..............πŸ˜•

Santhosh : Sit down and eat............... 😑😑

Sree: I have  meeting and i am getting late, i dont have time to waste talking you..............πŸ˜”

Santhosh: Well you should have woken up earlier........if you were so concerned about being late..........😑

Sree: I am late becoz of you and you dare to tell me wake up late.............😑

Sree hears a gasps😲 and hears : Is it safe to have sex during pregnancy.........πŸ˜†

Sree is shocked😲😲 and looks around to find who the voice was but before............that........

Santhosh slams his hand: You are not going without feeding my child..........😑

Sree rolls her eyes: hitting yelling and other things.....dont work on me dude.......and please........... the child is mine to.......I am well aware of what i have to do to feed my child so spare me your lecture............Just becoz i dont yell scream and hit tables to get my point doesnot mean i wont do it in future...................Now for your own good let me go..............................

Thank god her partner rahul is here............ thank god ................... giving him a hug she got into the house...........

There was a lot of yelling...........going on................

Sree looks...... upon..........

Santhosh was yellinng at a young gal.........then the gal yelled then arvind yelled then everybody else was yelling....................they were talking about freedom indepence and other things......

Sree: who is she kiddng, independence, moving out living in..............Rama Ram what is this drama.............. looks like a mega serial is going on in this house................Namakyenna.........she quietly unnoticed get into her room..........

Apparently today santhosh was so tensed he didnot bother her and went right to bed..............πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Later in the night, Sree is so hungry.....carefully not waking up santhosh she tiptoed to kitchen to find something to eat.......getting her plate full with all the food in the fridge.......she made her way through the narrow hallway to reach the stairs when she heard something crash...........

Sree: who is that............she sees the gal who asked a ? in the mornings...........

Gal: Errr............πŸ€”..

Sree noticed a bag and a briefcase with the gal...... she got the picture.............

Sree: Oh well bye i guess...............went and sat on the couch putting her food in the lap..............

Gal: What you are not going to tell me that it is not good πŸ˜•

Sree: No why should I, i am not your parent...........you look old enough to take the right decision.......πŸ˜›

*netra  and santhosh are both watching this....netra is santhosh's akka..*

both of them confused on what i going on...........

Sree: by the way how old are you........😊

Gal: err almost 18...................πŸ˜‰.

Sree digging her food in................ : I am glad....at such young age you know what you want and what you are getting into......I mean how many gals at your age do know the consequence of  * gal looked shocked😲😲 *......I couldnot help over hear you heated arugment you know......about moving out having ur own space and stuff............

Gal: Well nobody seem to get the point or understand the meaning of space...........they just want to lead my life.............. I mean i am not going to marry some dumbo whom my family picks.........its 21 century..........😑..

Sree: Oh i see so you want to be on your own away from all these ppl..........thats super cool........so did u find yourself a dig to live.........😎

Gal: well i dont know nobody here........was just thinking.............to call my friend............ she has a relative or somebody......I dont kow how to get there........πŸ˜•

Sree: Oh........ well you could go back.......you know to canada.....

Gal: I know i just waiting for my friend to wire me some money..........

Sree: Oh i see.............then book the ticket and then go...to canada........... I see........looks like all these procedures gonna take a while..............so you gonna stay in a hotel...............then........... cul ....i mean make sure you dont stay in cheap hotels........... here in india when a woman checks in alone.......ppl just do crazy stuff.............

Gal gulps hard..........and looks a bit tensed.............

Sree: So .....what you gonna do in canada...........

Gal: well i dont know first i am gonna move in with my friend........you now..............

Sree: Oh...........then quitely ...........boyfriend.................

Gal: Yeah.......... well dont tell anybody

Sree: oh are you kidding me.......... my lips are too busy eating.............

Gal: Yeah i can see that.........god thats lot of food........

Sree : well this is nothing you should see me in the morning.......i am too busy vomitting..............this is what hapens when u move in with a man..........its just ridiculous................you are the only one who pays.......sigh........

Gal: You mean i could get pregnant......

Sree: ofcourse......you know........but why am i lecturing you about it........... i mean not that u r not prepared.....................

now the gal was thinking...............

Sree almost finished eating while the gal thought..........................

Sree: Err........ arntyou leaving, becoz i need to bolt the door after you leave........you nkow................

Gal: well i have been thinking.....maybe its not a such a good idea to go out..........in the night......................

Sree: Oh ok....... then i think you should go to your room before anybody wakes up u know........Sorry i didnot ask you your name ?

Gal: Err its kathy.........

Sree raises her eyebrow.......Netra akka and keep her kids name as kathy.......no ways....................

Gal : fine my name is Karpagavalli thayar.............πŸ˜†..............

Sree: Oh I would stick to kathy anyways i dont know if u know my name its sree ranga nayaki......... Sree in short..........πŸ˜†

Gal Oh ok sree mami

Sree: Oh hello............i am not ur aunty.........I have a name use it..............

Gal : Ok sree.......good night.....................and leaves..............

Sree clearing her throat Loudly : you guys can go to sleep now.........she is not going anywhere...............

Netra: Thanks Sree..........

Sree: Oh dont thank me............She is a smart gal......

Santhosh follows sree..............................

Santhosh: err........I dont have words to thank you..........

Sree: well I am sure......since a jerk like you can only use words to trap ppl to meet his needs..it sure finds them speechless when others dont function the same way

Edited by basanthi - 15 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Basanti, my am glad ur back honey. Was wondering wat happen to you naa 😊

Interesting long chapter πŸ˜‰ will be back with comments later naa.... team leader is behind me gal πŸ˜‰
sankadevi30 thumbnail
nice chapter πŸ‘

i am glad u r back
kadhambari thumbnail
anju.....finally u're back.... πŸ€—

wonderful episode yaar......keep it up πŸ‘

The bed was extremely uncomfortable for her as everytime she turns she comes in contact with him, she was very afraid of close proximity with him....... she felt so helpless when she saw him vunerable............she was very angry with herself ........... she had helped kathy becoz she had seen herself in kathy....... 17 yr old ready to be given bali in the name of marriage........ and then seeing him happy had made her very happy too......... that developed an anger towards herself and in that anger she had snubbed him............ *sigh*

walking into the bedroom she voilently pulled a bedsheet and comforter from the bed and settled on the floor......

Santhosh: Sree dont .........do this..................

Sree: Oh didnot u tell me just yesterday that its good to sleep on the floor...........thats what i am doing.........

Santhosh: sree........ please i was just joking yesterday

Sree has whatever look................

santhosh: Please sree for the sake of my child dont sleep on the floor

Sree snapped and has tears: Look here Mr.Santhosh arvind,  this child is as much as your as it is mine, since that is the only thing common between us i would say that yous top your fake concern towards me and stop......tell me how to take care of my own child........

Sree goes to bed......... with tears in her eyes as it is never going to be her when it comes to him, its all for the child...........god what has she gotten herself into.........................

She was awake in the morning............ trying to get up she realized that she was up in the bed.............well no guess on who put here there.................she was angry........How dare he.............. 😑............

Santhosh: Good morning...........πŸ˜ƒ

Sree looks up.......at his bright smily face......... he looked so hot in the morning............... talkign to herself what are you thinking............ : What is so good about this morning........... now that i have seen your face.......... how can it be any good................

Sree then was tyring to getup...........by the time she got up......... she felt dizzy........... instinctively santhosh reached out for sree and made her lie down in the bed....one touch frm him is all she needs she wa completely alert........

Sree: STOP TOUCHING........

Santhosh: but you were falling..........

Sree: I am fine...... you dont have to play the prince charming as i am no damsel in distress, as such seeing your bloody face is so hard, and on the top of it you want to touch me with ur filthy hands............ stay away from me........even if i am dying you would be the last person i would want help from.......

By the time sree is ready, Santosh: Where are you going..........

Sree: since when do you have right to ? me of anything.......

Santhosh: Since the day we got married

Sree: you call that marriage......that was blackmail............. if it was not for my father we both know that the marriage would not have happened........ so dont expect me to play your obedient wife..........

Santhosh ignoring her paws: You are not well, you need to go to the doctor.......... you should be resting.......instead of stressing.........

Sree: I am fine, if i am not good i will go to the doctor......... since when are you worried about me stressing.......... ok ok sorry its not good for the child ( mimicking in his voice).........and staying here, hearing  going to make me stress free.........you must be joking, have you ever looked at your family.......... your loud sister going on and on about her daughter life and stuff........ i mean who cares.........then your mum gives me lecture on what to eat and what not to........its not as if ia m smoking and drinking....................

Santhosh: SREE.......

Sree: Yelling Yelling and Yelling........ is this what you guys do........all day...........how am i going to get any rest in such enviromnet......you know what..........you should let me go back to mumbai.........i think that is the best for our child.........

Santhosh: If you think by insulting me and my family i am going to let you go........then you are wrong........

Sree: Oh jeez......... i am dissappointed............. anyways who am i talking ot...........her phone rings........

Sree with brilliant smile :.........Hey rahul...........how are you.............. good good........yeah........i remember my promise...........I will show you around............Nahi yaar......... no no everything is ok............... yeah yeah i will take u to the club..........yes yes...........ofcourse yes yes I love you toooooooooooo

Sree walks away without paying any attention to angry santhosh...........................

Regards

Anju