Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kadhambari thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
ahhhaa....what is this.....sree luvs rahul.........i think it is technique to make Santosh feel jealous & surrender 2 her...........haaahaaa...thappu kanakku podra ponnunu niniakiren

thanx anju...u're quick this time. 👏
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh man that was good !!!....... 😃 meli kahan ho tum ??? 😆 😆 😆 u are doing such a gr8 job fooling ur hubby 😳 thanks basanthi !!! i came for only 1 chapter.... but got 2 instead 😃 nice work !! 👏 i love everything about it 😆 😆 including mel-.....I mean SREE's 😛 stubborness 😆 😆 😆
sankadevi30 thumbnail
i just came back here to check & already next chap is up gr8

i like the way sree talks to him

who is this rahul???
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Nishi...i am here yaar 😉 ...hmm...adipavi...you have decided Sree is me 😡 😆 😆 as long as Santosh is Jeyam ravi...its okay for me naa 😳 😆 😆

Sorry akka...couldnt post comments yesterday..pc was hanging around 😡 ..i know what you are thinking..mels is always full of excuses 😆

awww....I have started to like Santosh for taking care of Sree..but why do he always mention the kid n not sree 😡 he is supposed to love Sree 😕
good one of Sree...playing that girls own game and make her realise....thats what my mum use sometimes on me 😉

Rahul most be a friend of Sree and santosh will just get jealous 😳

excellent two chapts didi 👏

Rahul is the new charatcer u told me, huh?😉

Edited by meli - 15 years ago

* Warning Adult Content *

Past few days Sree had tried real hard to make sure that she gives importance to Rahul in front of Santhosh. Rahul was here friend more like her younger brother, she loved him. But Santhosh doesn't have to know that……. She was using as a shield against him….. to keep him away from here……. God this was so hard………Every time he was there in the room he was there…….. Watching TV, reading paper……. Playing video game, working on the computer……….Her wretched body was so aware of him, her mind would not do any work…….. But much to her anger…….he did not seem to be effected by her presence…. 😡

Worst he had caught her so many times…..

Santhosh: Sree I was just wondering, if you were admiring the beauty of the model in the TV or were u actually looking at me………its not as if you were looking at me for the entire hour…were you ?..😆

Sree: You are delusional…….

Sree picks up her dress and moves forward to put it in the laundry basket.

Santhosh: I know what you are trying to do here………

Sree: Oh yeah what………

Santhosh: you are trying to pick a fight with me…………

Sree: Oh please

Santhosh moved towards her…….. her eyes got bigger………….

Sree : eer (gulps) what are you doing……😳

Santhosh: Nothing…….. there is a crumb of the cracker you eat……….. Before her hand could reach……………he just bend down and ate it……..while she dropped the clothes in her hand………… and moved against the wall in shock……………..

Sree: what was that……….

Santhosh: Oh that…….was a little gift ………. For  your behavior immature the entire week…….

Sree: Immature……. 😲

Santhosh: ok childish…..  You were trying so hard to get my attention

Sree gave him incredulous look: You have gone crazy……….

As Sree tried to leave he captured her between him and the wall……..

Santhosh: Oh please……..the whole week you tried to be extra rude to me………and every time we were supposed to go out u went with Rahul……… just to make me J…….

Sree: Why would I want to make you jealous………

Santhosh: I think you know the answer better………. You know your plan was ok……there are two imp things you forgot……… I am your boss……….

Sree: Since when…………

Santhosh: Since you signed up contract with Hasini hospital project…….. Did you check who you are working for……….. did you………

Sree: Oh you have spies on me………..😡…..

Santhosh : nah……… Its just that you are good with your project proposition, met our prices so we picked u……… unfortunately for you I was there when he called u akka 😆

Sree: I don't know what you are saying………….

Santhosh pulling her back against him………: You know very well what I am saying………

Sree: Let go of me……….

Santhosh: don't you want to know what the second one is……..

Sree: at this point does it really matter what I want………you are going to say it anyways

Santhosh: I know that you would never go with anybody other than me……..

Sree looked up……….

Santhosh: I know Sree that you have never been……..before me……..and u will never

Sree: its not true………

Santhosh: Is it not………really do you stop breathing every time I come close to you……….why do you keep staring at me for hours………….why did you sleep with me……… when u had not………. Done…………..

Gals thank you for all the support given to me......this part is for netra akka......btw the immaturity part was totally taken from our meli...😆...😉..as she is always immature and confused............

meli thinks something wants something and tells something.......... that would be the next part.......... btw......... Mels thanks you are such an inspiration............😳 and mels you are not only full of excuses but also full of emotions...... every fight with you reveals a new pakkam of your character.................( god i am such a good liar 😆)

Nalls thank you so much.........ambi i dont kow what i will be writing so cannot tell about the surrender.......nishi enjoy this part.............

kadhambari thumbnail
by the way anju,edhukku warning...............konjoondu konjals thaane irukku.........did i miss sum intimate scenes 😉
sankadevi30 thumbnail
i did not find any adult content here

may be some of my married friends here will understand 😆 😆

i knew this rahul is bro since i used the same stunt in my story 😆 Edited by nallu - 15 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Anju di..di...di..di 😆 (u know what this mean, oru di'kku pathilla 4 di 😈 )
for calling me immature 😡 😆

awww...Santosh is a smart cookie than Sree 😆..he just read trhough her mind 😳

so Rahul is a bhai...hmm..whats up with u guys..using bro to make somebody jealous 😆

Excuse moi..but couldnt find any adult content 😳 ..but knowing anju di I know she will put up that warning even for a small kiss for "immature" kids like me 😆 😆
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
what!? meli ?? confused ??!! 😲   😆 😆 😆 i thought meli said i had amnesia all da time 😆 😆 😆 haha 😆 yh me no find any adult content either 😆 😆 santosh is a smart knuckle head 🐷😎 😆 i find it very hilarious though 😵 he knows sree wont be able to keep this up for long 😳 her stubborness and meaness 😃 😆 😆 he knows shes in loveee ☺️ once papu comes, she'll melt 😳 Edited by *Nishi* - 15 years ago

Originally posted by: meli

Anju di..di...di..di 😆 (u know what this mean, oru di'kku pathilla 4 di 😈 )

adi paavi, oru di poraadhu nu 4 di podariya.............😡

for calling me immature 😡 😆

hmmm lets see about it in your reply haan ? you are ok to play sree if you get jayam ravi 🤢......the jodi will be like buffalo r**ing Rabbit 😆....... no wonder u like the thatha 🤢

awww...Santosh is a smart cookie than Sree 😆..he just read trhough her mind 😳

duh any body is smarter than the woman playing sree 😉😆 ok ok no kovam...😆..😛.apparently santhosh is more stable...... and not pregnant so he can read her mind...........

so Rahul is a bhai...hmm..whats up with u guys..using bro to make somebody jealous 😆

oh somebody else used it 😳 sorry didnot know...............

Excuse moi..but couldnt find any adult content 😳 ..

hmm does that mean that u want to read......I thought the warning was enough to make you not read but u read it anyways......... 😆.....I will not say much about meli deep dark .......

but knowing anju di I know she will put up that warning even for a small kiss for "immature" kids like me 😆 😆

Like i said in the pm, i have heard that the Viewbie of this section is very strict Maiden.......I dont want to take the chance of getting banned.............

@ambi....you are expecting a child.......How old are u?

@ nishi ben kya you asked for one part i posted 2 parts and you posted small comment.........

@thanks nallu for your wonder ful comments

looks like everybody did want to read a hot part.......... maybe next one....................

? to viewbie, can i send the part first to you and can u tell me if i can post it or not...........