Spirits Inside Me !!

Posted: 15 years ago
Its hard to believe, but i had three different spirirts inside me, one at a time
When i went to India

It happened on April 10th 2008, as we done this thing called Paran/ Sapta, as my uncles accepted my Grandma's mum's house,
The Maharaj (preist) called the spirits on the last day and as i didnt have anything of God on me, it came to me. First came to my aunty, then my cousin, but because she was wearing gods neckless it couldnt stay in her, passing through her it came to me.

The three spirits were:
1. My Grandma's Mum
2. A Man (Relative)- i think uncles dad
3. A Lady (Relative)- i think uncles mum

How they knew there was someone elses spirit inside me was, i was spining my body round and i was badly crying, as the spirit was crying as she saw her grandsons and her daughter (my Grandma) and was answering the questions they were asking (family/ relatives), but personaly didnt know the answers, so the spirits were answering through me

it was amazing, but also creepy
just thought i would share this with you, hope you dont mind,

Anyone else had this kind of experience??
oh my god..seriously...?? hay re..it's so scary yaar...

I'm happy u came back safely sweetie..oh haan that reminds me..Welcome back to the forum..missed yah 😃

no, i didn't have this kind of experience...and no offense...but i want to say..thankfully not 😳 😆 😆

Love,
GRacella
Originally posted by Gracella

oh my god..seriously...?? hay re..it's so scary yaar...

I'm happy u came back safely sweetie..oh haan that reminds me..Welcome back to the forum..missed yah 😃

no, i didn't have this kind of experience...and no offense...but i want to say..thankfully not 😳 😆 😆

Love,
GRacella

i know it can be creepy 😳
Thanks
😃
omg i dont believe dis i have seen them in movies n read in stories but its possible in real life too n dats quite scary thnx payal for sharing it with us hope u r feeling fine now tell me how did u feel at dat time i mean any sort of changes dont mind but if u feel like sharing then do share it plz wud like to hear it
Originally posted by shijhu

omg i dont believe dis i have seen them in movies n read in stories but its possible in real life too n dats quite scary thnx payal for sharing it with us hope u r feeling fine now tell me how did u feel at dat time i mean any sort of changes dont mind but if u feel like sharing then do share it plz wud like to hear it

Yepp, perfectly fine now thanks 😊
the only thing is whenever i hear loud banging noises or such, i get worried about it coming back to me 😭 and i feel weird (scared), other than that everythings normal, maybe nothing also happens because now im in London 😳

Originally posted by payal_r

Yepp, perfectly fine now thanks 😊
the only thing is whenever i hear loud banging noises or such, i get worried about it coming back to me 😭 and i feel weird (scared), other than that everythings normal, maybe nothing also happens because now im in London 😳

payal thanx for sharing dear gud to hear dat u r safe n sound n back to london

I heard dis kind of incident.. There was this great saint called lal sain.. His durga is in Pak.. Now dis girl in india was like 7-8 yrs old (Ab shez in her teeange) dis lal sain came inside her.. He came inside during a certain time each day and den she answers ppl question.. At first wen all dis happened 2 her in india her parents and all were u knoe very worried dat what is happening and she used 2 say im lal sain and all.. And den dey found this durga in pakistan, dey did research on lal sain and all and came 2 knoe more abt him.. And now she cums 2 pak each yr and wen the lal sain cums inside her ppl can ask only 1 question and she will answer dat as lal sain and tell dem d solution 2 thier problem..

WOW its scary na! 😳
Originally posted by cool_pooja

I heard dis kind of incident.. There was this great saint called lal sain.. His durga is in Pak.. Now dis girl in india was like 7-8 yrs old (Ab shez in her teeange) dis lal sain came inside her.. He came inside during a certain time each day and den she answers ppl question.. At first wen all dis happened 2 her in india her parents and all were u knoe very worried dat what is happening and she used 2 say im lal sain and all.. And den dey found this durga in pakistan, dey did research on lal sain and all and came 2 knoe more abt him.. And now she cums 2 pak each yr and wen the lal sain cums inside her ppl can ask only 1 question and she will answer dat as lal sain and tell dem d solution 2 thier problem..

WOW its scary na! 😳

WOW, Thanks for Sharing 😊
cool_pooja wrote:

WOW its scary na!

yh it is and whats a lal sain
Originally posted by urooj naqvi

cool_pooja wrote:

WOW its scary na!

yh it is and whats a lal sain

i think a great saint as she said 😳 😊