*~DOTW:Preet-Ash/Preet-Heer/Preet-Meher~*

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey Guys..Its Time for our new...

Ok now I know that we all want our sweet Prem to end up with his Heer

BUT

With whom do you guys want
Preet "No One Loves Me" Juneja to end up with???

Do you want him to finally get married to:

"Ludhiana Queen" Ash
"Gossip Girl" Meher
OR
"Punjabi Kudi" Heer

And Dont Forget To Answer WHY???

Waiting for your replies!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hmm out of these 3 options I guess I wud go for Mehar

Heer is for Prem

Ash is dumb

Mehar is someone like him...Loves to talk...Lol

So maybe Mehar
Raisa25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
"Gossip Girl" Meher: Cuz Heer is made only for prem & Meher is a sweet talkitive girl! Just like Preet!

Ash is not suitable for any good guy, Ofcourse not Preet! πŸ˜‰
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

With whom do you guys want
Preet "No One Loves Me" Juneja to end up with???

Do you want him to finally get married to:

"Ludhiana Queen" Ash
"Gossip Girl" Meher
OR
"Punjabi Kudi" Heer

And Dont Forget To Answer WHY???

Shruti.... He will nt end up wid all d  abve. he will end up wid me...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³... he is mine. n I dun wnat him  b share wid any. so he will go wid me... he is 4 me, like me n i m 4 him...πŸ˜†

by d way nice ? yaar. I m dere na 4 him 2 luv.. n dat is enfu 4 himπŸ˜‰

Edited by k-ekta fan - 16 years ago
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh maybe a few episodes earlier...I wud have said Ash...coz Preet and Ash are both hilarious...Ash in a more dumb way tho..and Preet with his witty one liners and all...But ever since Ash behaved with Meher that way...and she is just another Mini- DJ...πŸ˜†
But now I would go for Meher...Gossip GirlπŸ˜†...She is cute, bubbly and talkative...She isnt exactly Preet's kind but ya I think they wud make a cute couple....
And obviously Heer is only Prem's😳
Oh and Mona....u r the 4th option ??πŸ˜†
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaaa
Meher is sweet and Preet would look good with Meher. And there's one similarity too between them. Meher loves her sister a lot and can do anything for her and Preet loves his brother very much and can die for him

As for Ash......yaar she's not good for anyone of them..... i mean she's such a loose character........and i hate😑 her since she told her mom that she wants both Prem as well as Preet

as for Meher
she looks good and awsome with Prem, so i think uske liye Prem would b the Apt choice.
Preet too is good, Prem is just wonderful
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CINDRELLA

yaaa
Meher is sweet and Preet would look good with Meher. And there's one similarity too between them. Meher loves her sister a lot and can do anything for her and Preet loves his brother very much and can die for him

As for Ash......yaar she's not good for anyone of them..... i mean she's such a loose character........and i hate😑 her since she told her mom that she wants both Prem as well as Preet

as for Meher
she looks good and awsome with Prem, so i think uske liye Prem would b the Apt choice.
Preet too is good, Prem is just wonderful

Oh ya Ash wants both o_O haww...

Oh did u mean...Heer looks good and awesome with Prem...
Or Meher looks good n awesome with Prem 😲😲....or u wrote Prem ghalti say instead of Preet lol.....and ur last line bhi....o_O *confused-muh*
Preet too is good, Prem is just wonderful...for Heer? or Meher...
Oh goshhh LOL I m confused and confujjing ju bhi...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...sowwie😳

Edited by -Faith- - 16 years ago
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Faith-

And obviously Heer is only Prem's😳
Oh and Mona....u r the 4th option ??πŸ˜†

hi zainu..... heer is only prem's n  prem is mineπŸ˜†πŸ˜³.. no zainu di. i m nt 4th option. but d berry 1st option... 4 preet n prem....πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: CINDRELLA

Oye nandaji preeti same here.... I m like ash. i want bth d hottie... dat is prem n preet ... πŸ˜†. but i m nt like ash totally.....😊

Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Aaaa great topic!!πŸ˜›

~ I would say 'Ludihanna Queen -Ash' or 'Gossip Girl -Meher' either of them because in some sort of way I love the way Preet teases Ash all the timeπŸ˜† and she doesn't even get it; but then Preet deserves more then AshπŸ˜ƒ so Meher becuase I think they'll suit each other and also, I don't want to consider the 3rd option when Prem is aroundπŸ˜†

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
salma_786786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Preet and Meher will luk cute and adorable together and plus i dnt fink we ave fully seen Meher's character yet and when she has scenes with Preet thn we will see hw alyk dey are..

Preet 4 Meher