Describe shahrukh in 1 word - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by abhiraja

the KING KHAN brough MAGIC TO BOLLYWOOD....
BRILLIANT ...ENERGETIC...WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING....overall he is the BADHSHAH OF BOLLYWOOD...THE BESTEST . ⭐️

correct yaar he is the badshah of bollywood.....and the bestest......
yaar plzzzz do not post in caps.....😊😊
Words are not enough to describe my sweet heart!!All that I can say is that he is the true King Khan and the Badshah of Bollywood!!👏
He is the best entertainer that I have come across!He deserve all the success that he has and much much much more!!He is very dedicated and sincere to his work!!He loves what he is doing and you can see all the passion in his work!!👏
He is also the perfect husband for his beautiful wife,the best father for his two lovely kids,a superb brother for his sister and a true friend to all his friends!!He rally loves his family and friend and is ready to fight for them!!😊
He is very sexy,attractive,hot,very mature and so many other good qualities!!😍
Shahrukh is a real hard worker and is so down to earth!!Despite all his stardom he is very friendly to all his fan!!I was amazed to see how he behave with me when I first met him!He is a true star and I really love him!⭐️ 😍
Last but not the least,he is a wonderful human being!!😊
For me Shahrukh is unique and the best!!Nobody can and will ever be able to take his place!!😉

Edited by Venilla - 15 years ago
can't do that its too hard he's just way toooo coooooooooooool
Originally posted by Venilla

Words are not enough to describe my sweet heart!!All that I can say is that he is the true King Khan and the Badshah of Bollywood!!👏
He is the best entertainer that I have come across!He deserve all the success that he has and much much much more!!He is very dedicated and sincere to his work!!He loves what he is doing and you can see all the passion in his work!!👏
He is also the perfect husband for his beautiful wife,the best father for his two lovely kids,a superb brother for his sister and a true friend to all his friends!!He rally loves his family and friend and is ready to fight for them!!😊
He is very sexy,attractive,hot,very mature and so many other good qualities!!😍
Shahrukh is a real hard worker and is so down to earth!!Despite all his stardom he is very friendly to all his fan!!I was amazed to see how he behave with me when I first met him!He is a true star and I really love him!⭐️ 😍
Last but not the least,he is a wonderful human being!!😊
For me Shahrukh is unique and the best!!Nobody can and will ever be able to take his place!!😉

yaar i completely agree wid u........
 & u met shahrukh........OMG...............u r very lucky.....

😊😊
love srk!!!one word isnt enuff to describe him...but i think he's e BEST!!!! 😳
SRK is the best, one word can never be enough.
its hard 2 describe SRK...but this is thee only word...which i can go ahead with is..."blessed" he is !

over-acting

Edited by sonu98 - 15 years ago
i just love him ... he is he is he is the best ... I LOVE SHAHRUKH .... ❤️
Fanta-bulous!!!
(Fantastic-Fabulous)
Edited by nitz_rulez - 15 years ago