UPDATED:The New World..3rd chap pg 1

-Precious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
THE NEW WORLD OF HARRY POTTER

CHAPTER I

"Come on Harry dear!"

A young boy of about 11 looked up. He had been packing his trunk and on hearing his mother's voice looked up.

"I'll be right there mommy" he replied

He got ready in muggle attire waiting to board the Hogwarts Express on Platform Nine and Three Quarters. Lily Potter, his mother took him out to the car where he rushed to the man standing beside the car and hugged him. The man's physical appearance had every thing similar to that of the little boy. Except for one feature his eyes. Harry Potter's eyes were a shade of green which matched his mother's.

Harry turned to his father and started asking him questions. "What is it like to have ghosts go through you??" "Do they really sell sweets which taste like vomit??" "Uncle Sirius told me we had to fight with trolls to prove our abilities to get sorted into houses! Is that true??"

James Potter amazed at the last question replied in a calmed voice" You've asked us these kinds of question at least 10 times each day since you got that letter and you know your uncle likes a joke ofcourse he didn't really mean it"

Finally the potters settled into the car and headed for the station and on the way Harry continuously asking them a dozen questions a second. They reached the station and Harry was fascinated at the way they had to enter the platform. (This little detail had been forgotten when his parents had told him all about Hogwarts and the magical world.)

However there was even a bigger surprise for Harry and the Potters waiting on the platform. Something they couldn't have dreamt of.

CHAPTER II

James Potter led the way to the platform. Running through the barrier the three Potters came to Platform Nine and Three Quarters.

The surprise awaited them near the train. James had been leading the way and they were about to get on the train when James suddenly stopped. Lily and Harry who were maneuvering the trolley bumped into him because of the sudden stop.

Lily managed to get everything (which had fallen out due to the collision) back into the trolley with her fast spell work and then spoke up

"What's the matter? Why did you stop so abruptly?"

Lily could see someone standing behind James as he turned around. Before she could clearly see the person however James blocked them again. Then in a whisper he spoke up

"Lily did you call your sister here?"

Lily was surprised by James sudden question about her sister. He knew very well that her sister Petunia and her family had spent all there lives considering the Potters as enemies instead of relatives. Petunia had clearly stated that she would have no relation or contact with them on the day of her marriage. This was the reason that Lily knew nothing about the Dursley's life except for the fact that they had a child the same age as their own son. She replied with a thoughtful expression in her eyes

"No I didn't! You know she wouldn't have come even if I had called her so whyโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆoh"

Suddenly she realized why James was asking the question and sure enough when she stepped beside James she saw them standing there, her sister Petunia with her beefy husband Vernon and their son Dudley.

Dudley may be of Harry's age but he did not look as if he were 11. Beefy as his father he was twice Harry's size, who was skinny and small compared to Dudley.

Lily was wondering why her sister would be here on the platform which proved that the magical world existed. As far as she knew Petunia hated this world and pretended that she didn't have any link to it, so it seemed highly unlikely to find the Durselys (all of whom shared the same feeling regarding the magical world) here on this platform.

CHAPTER III

"Petunia! What are you doing here? I thought you didn't want to see us anymore. You even said we should keep Harry away from you son so how come your here?"

Lily exclaimed at her sister. Petunia face wore an expression which suggested that given her way she wouldn't have been here. At Lily's exclamation she was about to reply back when Vernon suddenly spoke up his voice full of anger.

"We didn't have a choice did we? Your son's influence is the real reason we're here! We told you to keep Harry away from our perfectly normal son but you must have found a way to keep Dudley under his influence."

Vernon was almost shouting by this time but Lily who was very fond of her son got angry at this false accusation and although her voice was calm she was really angry

"But that's not true you never came to meet us so how were we supposed to keep Dudley under Harry's influence?"

"Oh! I don't know! A bit of your hocus pocus and Dudley could be under your control or whateverโ€ฆ"

James, sensing danger tried to end the conversation by saying

"You know very well we wouldn't do that kind of thing. Anyway you still haven't told us the reason why you are here?"

The Dursleys confessed with every bit of bitterness that their son Dudley too had received a letter from Hogwarts saying that he was a wizard and had been admitted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

All this time young Harry had been trying to follow the conversation and he didn't know why his father was calling this strange woman his aunt and could that boy possibly be his cousin?

And if he would be going to Hogwarts, he did not want anyone to know that he boy, so unlike him was actually his cousin. He was sure every body would make fun of him.

'Uncle' Vernon broke into his thoughts by saying

"We refused to believe it! How could we possibly believe that our son would have to attend a madhouse? But then that Dummerdorre arrived at our house in that horrible cloak of his (no sense of muggle clothing) welcomed himself into our house and then began talking in that calm voice trying to charm us. We refused to send Dudley to the mad house but he forced us to and so we had to come here or we'd get in trouble with 'your' Ministry."

All this was said very fast as if he could not bear the truth and James and Lily understood it only too well.

Harry who hadn't understood one bit except that this boy was to go to Hogwarts as well began tugging on his mother's sweater.

"Who are these people? Why is daddy calling her your sister? You don't have any sisters do you? You never mentioned any family except for Uncle Lupin and Uncle Sirius who are daddy's friends!"

"Harry dear they are your aunt and uncle and Dudley is your cousin" his mother replied calmly although she was still amazed at the news of Dudley being a wizard.

Edited by MyLuvRajat - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mini786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hmmm..
Sounds interesting...
Im imagining the shock that he gets...I think I know what it may be...but who knowsss
:]
-Precious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mini786

Hmmm..
Sounds interesting...
Im imagining the shock that he gets...I think I know what it may be...but who knowsss
:]

u can pm me ur guess๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sounds good... definitely start soon...
madu1006 thumbnail
really good start
start soon
tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
u r threatin b4 evn strin ๐Ÿ˜† ...newayz lookin 4wd 2 ur fan-fic ๐Ÿ˜‰ n mind u b fst or i wont comment ๐Ÿ˜‰
-Precious thumbnail
sorry about the delay guyzz

but i have my xamz cuming up

very bad time to introduce my fan fic

but u'll have to wait for the first chap

really sorry
Posted: 15 years ago
^^^ write it as soon as u can man... ๐Ÿ˜† cant wait for it...seems to be quite interesting. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ‘
legallyzoya thumbnail
yeah sounds good, uhh rather looks gud ๐Ÿ˜‰ ..looking forward for it!!!
go for it!
-aditi- thumbnail

it's ok we can wait...all the best for your exams๐Ÿ˜ƒ