26th April 08 Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi everyone. I'm Tiffany (you can call me Tiff) and I'll be doing written updates from now😊
Before we get started, there's just some things i need to let u all know-
I dont get the actual show here with Zee USA, so the length of time taken to get you the actual written updates will depend on the Video Updaters as well as my wacky LaptopπŸ˜†, so please be patient for updates. Everyone's trying their best😳 Secondly, i request a lil extra time for editing the update to that it looks neat and presentable 😳

Okay let's get started (Oh! I'm using the video on youtube right now, cause Magnificent's Video links arent working for me..if this isnt the correct thing, please let me know!😊)-----------------

The show starts with the host, Mansi, talking and Shouting Yahoo

She says that "yahoo" already tells us about the theme of today's episode. It's a Shami Kapoor special.

She gives the rundown of how singers will be judged by studio audience voting (average, good or excellent) and the singer with highest rating will be the rocker of the evening.

The screen switches to Vinit (srgmp 05) singing an upbeat song "An evening in Paris." "Iss mazedaar performance ke baad" we see audienc's rating for Vinit- 1 above good (i.e- in between good and excellent)

Next is  Debojit (srgmp 05), singing a slower "Dil ke Jharoke Main". During the performance, it is advertised that "if u want these celebrities to come to your city, then email us at "[email protected]". Debojit's rating is on the last pink bar, i.e- it's exactly on good.

Third is Aishwariya (srgmp 05). He talks about Shami Kapoor (sorry missed what he said). It's a very upbeat performance to "Chahe Koi Mujhe Janglee Kahe". Lot's of Yahoo-s in this song!! Aish is dancing and encouraging the crowd to do so too! His rating from the crowd, just as I expected--Excellent!!! It went all the way up!! He's the first to get the rating of excellent for the day.

Fourth it's a duo!- Vinit and Raktima :) singing "Aaja Aaja Main Hoon Pyaar Tera"

both sound really good. Vinit looks sooo cute too!!
YAY!! They too get EXCELLENT!!

*break*
*back*

Mansi tells us that now we'll hear what Vinit has to say about Shami ji.

Vinit says- He met Shami Kappor on a chat room... He says he's not sure if was the real Shami Kapoor or not, but the man said his name was Shami!  He hope's it really was him and he was pleased to meet such a big star. Now he's gonna sing this song for Shami ji.

Vinit sings-Badan Pe sitare. Very good, sounds great. He get's the same mark again, 1 above good.

Mansi returns and says-

Shami Kapoor was a well known star and his story was a bit strange. Whenever he worked with famous actresses of that time, the films would flop, but whenever he worked with new, upcoming actresses, like kalpana and sharmila tagore (when she was just introduced), the films were super duper hits! And then when someone (missed her name -Saira Banu??) starred with him in the film Janglee, he got the news that he became a father after chauda (is that 14?) years! Then she said something about NRI's and the Song aaja aaja main hoon pyaar tera, which I didn't understand.

Now-

Debojit appears, singing "Eshaan tera Hoga" from the movie Janglee. Slow, beautiful rendition by Debojit.

--the video goes blank here...i dont know what his score was and now i'm not sure who the next singer is or what his song is either.

*break*

*back*
 It's Aishwariya welcoming the viewers back to the most "happening" show- Rock the Dhunn. He once again talks about Shami Kapoor and then says, before ending tonight's episode, there's one last rocking track, a hit track, and he calls Vinit.
Vinit says that Shami Kappor has had hit songs, which were sung by Rafi Mohammed saab. Those songs are very close to him, and so he sings "Tum Mujhe Yun". He sings with such passion, it's quite obvious how close these songs really are to him.
*video disappears again, and I miss his score*
*okay it's back*
They show that the song of the day was actually the last performance by Vinit, "Tum Mujhe Yun", and it ends.

Edited by TiaMaria93 - 15 years ago
Thanks so much for the great update, dear. Highly appreciated. Lovely job on the update! πŸ‘ πŸ€—
Added to April/May Updates. :) Edited by Zinu29 - 15 years ago
Hey thanks good job and so easy for others to read the updates πŸ˜‰
thank you :) 😳 I did try my hardest :)
heyy thnaxx
but i dun get it..lolz
does like mauli and sumedha and raja perform the next day or sumthing
Originally posted by babii.girl

heyy thnaxx
but i dun get it..lolz
does like mauli and sumedha and raja perform the next day or sumthing

Thats what i was wondering!! LOL!! i signed up for saturday updates hoping it was the day with mauli! LOL! but i was wrong...i was looking forward to mau baby, sumi and raja but they didnt show up...lemme check around for sunday's video and i'll do a written update for it πŸ˜ƒ
hey gurl thanx yaar
nice to meet u

and u r doin gr8 keep posting

luv
tina