Posted: 15 years ago

We had Zee TV awards and once again they proved that it is nothing but a BIG party of the friends getting togather..making fun of people who are not in their friend circle....

The TURNOUT for htese events say everything.....As always and every where present SRK with Wife, KAreen-Saif - got to show we are great couple, Karishma-Sanjay - Strill looking for someone to give her a break in the movies, everywhere present Dia, Shilpa....etc...

Where are the other stars and why they are turning up for these events should be hte wake up call for all the organizers...

There is more to Bollywood than SRK-Gauri-SAif-KAran-Kareena....

ANd giving away a award to Gauri was the highligh of the evnet......what a sucker...SRK dances and his whole family gets the awards....

Next in turn his kids for the best prince of bollywood...

For what did gauri get an award??? πŸ˜†
well... she is a producer.. so i guess oso got best pic or something πŸ˜•
She got the special award for the queen of bollywood
No she got for the Queen of Bollywood.

The funny part is last year Yash Raj gave out five flops and still got awards for the most powerful combo....isn't it funny.

wot bout Salman being honoured .... he doesn't attend ...does it mean no awards 4 him?? πŸ˜•

wot awards only go 2 people who attend??

well to be honest in my view films that are hit and did well got awards it was actually a mixed baf ..is it srks fault his films do well! no offence people always pick on him just because he actually entertains ..also who wants to watch a boring award show hence i never watch any english one firstly all films that win i have never even heard of let alone watch secondly soo boring we dont watch awards just to see faces but for fun!
Awards will have some dignity if there is only ONE AWARD ceremony !!
Nowadays there are some dozen functions and only actors who win in that ceremony appear in the function πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† nothing but a joke !!

Originally posted by Ektas_Angel

well to be honest in my view films that are hit and did well got awards it was actually a mixed baf ..is it srks fault his films do well! no offence people always pick on him just because he actually entertains ..also who wants to watch a boring award show hence i never watch any english one firstly all films that win i have never even heard of let alone watch secondly soo boring we dont watch awards just to see faces but for fun!

i dn't fink dats da point ...not 4 me ne ways ....i mean yes srk ...kareena deserve awards etc ...dey were gud ...

but wots da point of bollywood queen ...british indian actor etc πŸ˜•...it sondz stupid ...

Edited by Anisa - 15 years ago
Rani is the Queen of Bollywood and she should get it.