ZEE Awards- Proves awards are down drain - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by Anisa

i dn't fink dats da point ...not 4 me ne ways ....i mean yes srk ...kareena deserve awards etc ...dey were gud ...

but wots da point of bollywood queen ...british indian actor etc 😕...it sondz stupid ...

well british indian actor is good because it recognises outside talent especially since more people from uk making it into bollywood ...bollywood queen is yes abit stupid 😕 ..but other than that for me awards are fine however like someone said above should be less but zee ones been going on for years now and i love them since been watching them since start😊

As said before there should be only ONE awards ceremony, having lots is really pathetic especially since they are all tacky events with cheap jokes, badly dressed people and the awards being given to people who are friends with the sponsers.

I mean Gauri queen of bollywood? she hasn't exactly made a great contribution to bollywood and she's not an actress so how can she be the queen?

Originally posted by bollygossipgirl

As said before there should be only ONE awards ceremony, having lots is really pathetic especially since they are all tacky events with cheap jokes, badly dressed people and the awards being given to people who are friends with the sponsers.

I mean Gauri queen of bollywood? she hasn't exactly made a great contribution to bollywood and she's not an actress so how can she be the queen?

Gauri is SRK's wife and he was dancing on the stage whil;e their very close friend was the anchoring the show...so she got to get the award.

But see the turnout...the organizers should be taking notes before they loose all the credit.

It is not about entertainment or that SRK's film are hit or he is the best. I like him too but ther eis a limit to everything. Bollowood is not SRK's and there are other new and old talents that have made Bollywood...so they should respect all and not only handful and be happy that oh - SRk, Gauri, Saif, Kareena, KAran, Shilpa were there so the event is a HIT.

Ist an award ceremony not a house warming party...

Originally posted by lovanika

Gauri is SRK's wife and he was dancing on the stage whil;e their very close friend was the anchoring the show...so she got to get the award.

But see the turnout...the organizers should be taking notes before they loose all the credit.

It is not about entertainment or that SRK's film are hit or he is the best. I like him too but ther eis a limit to everything. Bollowood is not SRK's and there are other new and old talents that have made Bollywood...so they should respect all and not only handful and be happy that oh - SRk, Gauri, Saif, Kareena, KAran, Shilpa were there so the event is a HIT.

Ist an award ceremony not a house warming party...

Ist an award ceremony not a house warming party...🤣