2nd May Highlights:ABHI to marry SHRUTI

Posted: 15 years ago

This was the highlight of todays episode. They showed Abhijeet's kaki(aunty). Like typical mum's she was complaining that the  house looks like some restaurant, and Abhi the guest there, the house looks incomplete..etc etc..

So next we see a lady forcing herself into his house with a child. This lady is Shruti, she is the wife of his once upon a time college friend. The cutest part is,she started packing food for Abhi since he rushed for duty without food. She was aware of the fact that Abhi was allergic to potato, so she starts shouting at him for having potatoes πŸ˜‰and the entire CID team was sitting on the dining table..they were all giggling πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Daya complains that, they were working for years but none of them were aware of this allergy thing.. and abhi starts blushing..kaki says now the house looks complete and the time has arrived that abhi shud tie the knowπŸ˜› I hope he gets married..but not to his friend's wife

exactly...evn m here for the same!!

AAAAAAA...Shruti...my name! Atleast after so many years of liking them all..my name was used! πŸ˜› i loved it!

and like her marrying Abhijeet...I still got butterflies in my stomach πŸ˜ƒ

Well..anyways...I am on cloud 9 and no one could be happier than me πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† what a lovely coincidence shruti..who knows maybe abhi was refrring to this CID section's shurti πŸ˜‰
i loved how he blushed when rest of the ppl were teasing him... i hope they dont close the Shruti matter here, he seems to like her..her concerns for him..awwww very cute
aww....are you sure ananya that Abhi is gonig ot marry shruti? πŸ˜ƒ
well honestly...hearing this "abhi marry Shruti"...its jus taking my life away..
I mean my first crush had always been Daya..and a much later one Abhi πŸ˜†

Anyways..when that Shruti came into the story, I was like poor Abhi..literally uska ghar dharamshala ban gaya hai...often ladies ask help frm him πŸ˜‰
And then...doctor chahiye toh call Abhi...bechara ab ghar ki duty kare ya CID ki... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
this is one reason I dnt want him to get married ever
not only him bt any CID officer...
I remember that ACP had such disappointment with his son and I am still upset abt this...hope all bees good with other CID officers.. πŸ˜ƒ

I think now Abhijeet should definitely get married...the gal likes him..apni beemar beti ko chod she went to get tiffin 😳 😳
well..agar ye Shruti hoti...toh 1st of all - i wouldnt hav any daughter 😳 😳 so I can 24 * 7 take care of him
but I thought of it..agar abhi nahi...this Shruti (me) can always try for Daya πŸ˜†

well kidding
m happy about Abhi and hope he has a gr8 life ahead and I get to hear my name more in the show
This is exciting. We should have one episode of CID for Abhijeet's wedding and have the criminals perform!!
^^definately πŸ˜ƒ but I wanna marry abhi 😳
thank god. finally abhi is getting married to shruthi. they must show atleast one episode of abhi's marriage. i m sooooooo happy 😊 πŸ˜›

Originally posted by umi82990

This is exciting. We should have one episode of CID for Abhijeet's wedding and have the criminals perform!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Then the baratis +gharatis wud surely run away Umi. Imagine cold blooded murderers doing item numbers, saluke and tarika running after guests for their blood samples if they have any sort of flu,Freddy all tied to his wife's veil..this wud be the shaadi of the milleniumπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Ananya_A

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Then the baratis +gharatis wud surely run away Umi. Imagine cold blooded murderers doing item numbers, saluke and tarika running after guests for their blood samples if they have any sort of flu,Freddy all tied to his wife's veil..this wud be the shaadi of the milleniumπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣 so true....would love to see this