*~DOTW: Are we really getting Pr-Ash??~*

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey Guys..Its Time for our new...

hey guys i am back with this week's discussion to rack y'alls brains (OK i dont think i can spell y'all๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ)

Anyways...

This week's question is
Are we really going to getting Pr-Ash (Prem and Ash???)

OR Do you think:

Lalit will see the actual side of DJ and break the wedding
Prem himself will run from the mandap with Heer with Gayatri's help
OR
Ash will convince Preet to marry her

And Guys remember this is not about what you WANT but what you THINK will happen???

Waiting for your replies!!!!

Ciao Till Next Week!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think the second point is gonna happen...u know running away and marrying....ekta serial's ka tashan!!!
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Shru, you know, I think that Prem would do none, and Ash herself will work her way out of Prems life. But I think Lalit will find out the truth of Heer being alive.
Nazara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Shifali*

Shru, you know, I think that Prem would do none, and Ash herself will work her way out of Prems life. But I think Lalit will find out the truth of Heer being alive.

I also think so 2!

k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lalu uncle will cme 2 knw d real truth. n he will himself break ash n prem engagement afterward

swathzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrutibali

Hey Guys..Its Time for our new...

hey guys i am back with this week's discussion to rack y'alls brains (OK i dont think i can spell y'all๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ)

Anyways...

This week's question is
Are we really going to getting Pr-Ash (Prem and Ash???)

no i don think so...i feel that heer's truth may cum out or manmeet's and marriage will break or the dulhan's may get exchanged๐Ÿ˜‰

OR Do you think:

Lalit will see the actual side of DJ and break the wedding

this won't happen wither until heer gets married 2 prem
Prem himself will run from the mandap with Heer with Gayatri's help

i don think that will happen b'coz he is an obedient son
OR
Ash will convince Preet to marry her๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ash to convince karegi par dj will kill her 4 sure

And Guys remember this is not about what you WANT but what you THINK will happen???

Waiting for your replies!!!!

Ciao Till Next Week!!!

I think Ash is going to run away -- there's no other way to call off the wedding. Heer/Prem would never speak up.
May1902 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with Kully Prem and Heer won't speak up for themselves so I think Ash will do something at the last minute because she likes Preet not Prem or the truth will come out about heer and mehr's real identity right before the wedding.

Though I'm not really sure if Preet likes Ash as well. I mean does he?

MayEdited by May1902 - 15 years ago
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Great topic, I really want to see them both run away and get married, and then return, coz then no one else can do anything..and somehow I hope during this, Preem finds out that Heer is Balraj's daughter! So all ends well..but that would mean no story ๐Ÿ˜†

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Originally posted by: May1902

I agree with Kully Prem and Heer won't speak up for themselves so I think Ash will do something at the last minute because she likes Preet not Prem or the truth will come out about heer and mehr's real identity right before the wedding.

Though I'm not really sure if Preet likes Ash as well. I mean does he?

May

Hey there, May. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Preet likes Ash as a friend.. I don't know if he likes her that way because he's always asking for her friend's numbers... maybe he's trying to make her jealous.

I had an idea -- maybe Prem will tell Preet the truth,Preet will take Ash away from the place.. wedding breaks.. PrHr together. viola.