sim_indian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

hey guys..

im so sorry for being late..its because i missed the episode on TV and had to wait till the video came out on IF..

anyways..

to our next DOTW!!

This week's episode was very interesting, with the different clues and the weapon use to murder (flowers in this case).

Here are some quick questions about this week's episode:

1. We all noticed the new person in the show,Shruti, who is the widow of abhijeet's friend. Then, we also heard the C.I.D team tease Abhijeet on this situation with Shruti. So, do you think Shruti will have any impacts on Abhijeet's life? Will she be Abhijeet's future partner?
  2. It's in every episode, where the C.I.D team has to go to the family, and tell them that one of their family members has past away. In this week's episode, we saw the whole team go up to the wife (sorry i dont remember the name) to tell her that her husband had died. After seeing that, dont you think that the team should have handled the situation better. I mean, that when they said it, they should've sent kaveri or someone to control the people when they are crying. Usually this would happen, but it didn't happen in this episode. I think it would be better and make the scene look more real.
  3. Actors make the whole show real. And no doubt the whole C.I.D team has put it every effort to make their acting look real. But, have you noticed about the side actors, who maybe even came in for a few minutes or a few scenes. Their voices are always dubbed in, which makes it look unreal. And even if they are in for a short while, dont you think they should put in more effort when they are showing their emotions. Example: the girl with the flowers, when she was explaining to C.I.D that her boyfriend made her do it all, she had no expressions on her face reflecting that emotion needed. So, do you think we need better side actors in C.I.D?
  4. Marriage is bond between partners, which strenghtens the lifes of each other. Keeping that in mind, shouldn't our C.I.D officers be thinking about marriage as well? I'm thinking of planning a wedding for Abhijeet and Daya😆  So should the wedding bells ring for our officers right now? Or do you think they have a few more years to think about marriage?

Overall, it was a good episode, and I enjoyed watching it. Have fun answering these questions, and once again I'm really sorry for being late.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Sorry for being so late.  I had a really hectic week and didn't get a chance to see the show until now.  It was a pretty interesting episode overall.

We all noticed the new person in the show,Shruti, who is the widow of abhijeet's friend. Then, we also heard the C.I.D team tease Abhijeet on this situation with Shruti. So, do you think Shruti will have any impacts on Abhijeet's life? Will she be Abhijeet's future partner? I'm quite sure Abhijeet will be marrying Shruti in the near future.  It's about time too!  I can tell already that she will make a very good wife and take good care of him.
    It's in every episode, where the C.I.D team has to go to the family, and tell them that one of their family members has past away. In this week's episode, we saw the whole team go up to the wife (sorry i dont remember the name) to tell her that her husband had died. After seeing that, dont you think that the team should have handled the situation better. I mean, that when they said it, they should've sent kaveri or someone to control the people when they are crying. Usually this would happen, but it didn't happen in this episode. I think it would be better and make the scene look more real. Hmm...I didn't notice that.  I guess the reason they didn't send anyone is because there were four women there already to comfort each other.  But perhaps Kaveri could have tries to console them further.
    Actors make the whole show real. And no doubt the whole C.I.D team has put it every effort to make their acting look real. But, have you noticed about the side actors, who maybe even came in for a few minutes or a few scenes. Their voices are always dubbed in, which makes it look unreal. And even if they are in for a short while, dont you think they should put in more effort when they are showing their emotions. Example: the girl with the flowers, when she was explaining to C.I.D that her boyfriend made her do it all, she had no expressions on her face reflecting that emotion needed. So, do you think we need better side actors in C.I.D? Omg, I've been saying that for months!  The girl with the flower was absolutely atrocious.  Definitely need better side actors to make the show more credible.
  1. Marriage is bond between partners, which strenghtens the lifes of each other. Keeping that in mind, shouldn't our C.I.D officers be thinking about marriage as well? I'm thinking of planning a wedding for Abhijeet and Daya😆  So should the wedding bells ring for our officers right now? Or do you think they have a few more years to think about marriage? I think it's about time for Abhijeet and Daya to think about marriage.  Career apni taraf hai lekin shaadi ke bina zindagi adhoori hai.  If they choose the right life partners, there is no reason why their marriages should affect their roles as CID officers.

Great questions!  Thanks for the DOTW!

luna_lovegood thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sim_indian

hey guys..

im so sorry for being late..its because i missed the episode on TV and had to wait till the video came out on IF..

anyways..

to our next DOTW!!

This week's episode was very interesting, with the different clues and the weapon use to murder (flowers in this case).

Here are some quick questions about this week's episode:

1. We all noticed the new person in the show,Shruti, who is the widow of abhijeet's friend. Then, we also heard the C.I.D team tease Abhijeet on this situation with Shruti. So, do you think Shruti will have any impacts on Abhijeet's life? Will she be Abhijeet's future partner?-- well...no idea..I am confused..its like ofcourse she will have a drastic effect..but I donno good or bad cause Abhijeet and gals = bad combo
  2. It's in every episode, where the C.I.D team has to go to the family, and tell them that one of their family members has past away. In this week's episode, we saw the whole team go up to the wife (sorry i dont remember the name) to tell her that her husband had died. After seeing that, dont you think that the team should have handled the situation better. I mean, that when they said it, they should've sent kaveri or someone to control the people when they are crying. Usually this would happen, but it didn't happen in this episode. I think it would be better and make the scene look more real.-- well sry bt not a very valid point..I mean I know courtesy is to make a female cop go but evn if they dont..I dnt mind..bt gr8 thing u noticed! 😉
  3. Actors make the whole show real. And no doubt the whole C.I.D team has put it every effort to make their acting look real. But, have you noticed about the side actors, who maybe even came in for a few minutes or a few scenes. Their voices are always dubbed in, which makes it look unreal. And even if they are in for a short while, dont you think they should put in more effort when they are showing their emotions. Example: the girl with the flowers, when she was explaining to C.I.D that her boyfriend made her do it all, she had no expressions on her face reflecting that emotion needed. So, do you think we need better side actors in C.I.D?--honestly - I hardly care! 😳😳 When I am watching CID...m watching ACP, Daya, Abhijeet, Freddie, Vivek, Saluke and Tarika plus the detective part
  4. Marriage is bond between partners, which strenghtens the lifes of each other. Keeping that in mind, shouldn't our C.I.D officers be thinking about marriage as well? I'm thinking of planning a wedding for Abhijeet and Daya😆  So should the wedding bells ring for our officers right now? Or do you think they have a few more years to think about marriage?--I dnt want them to marry...thats all I know..I mean if evn in CID its all marriage and stuff then I would prefer Kekta shows where daily many marriages happen

Overall, it was a good episode, and I enjoyed watching it. Have fun answering these questions, and once again I'm really sorry for being late.

Hey Nice DOTW and you are really observant...gr8..