Paranormal

~ Soul Mates/Twin flames ~

friend_125 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Have you ever dreamt of finding that perfect love? The one who could satisfy the intense longing you often feel for wholeness and fulfilment?

~Soul Mates~

There is the love of close, kindred souls called soul mates.The soul mate relationship is a great blessing . Soul mates are drawn together because they are simultaneously working on the same type of karma, sacred labour and the same chakra (spiritual centres within the body).

Soul mates can be in the husband/ wife, sibling, co-worker or other relationship .A soul mate is like the echo of oneself working at the same task to fulfil a service.

~Twin Flames~

Aeons ago when your individual Spirit was created, an ovoid of light like a whirling t'ai chi was formed, which then divided into two spheres. From these spheres, two souls descended into form. You are one of these souls and your twin flame is the other. The two of you share the same "blueprint" that is not duplicated anywhere else in the universe.

Your twin flame is your true "other half " - your divine spouse that the soul yearns to find. You and your twin flame vowed to bring to earth a portion of creativity and energy from the Spiritual realms into the world for serving others and for a unique purpose - your divine mission. Having met your vow and mastered outer conditions, your destiny is to return to Spiritual realm.

so...
    Do you believe in Soulmates or twin flames? any experience or belief? did you got yours?or yet to get?😆
  1. or anything you would like to share..😳

Edited by friend_125 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shijhu thumbnail
woww very very interesting nikita will come up with my answers soonnnnnnn
the_charm thumbnail

1. Do you believe in Soulmates or twin flames? Definitely, I hope and wish that there's one for me.
  2. any experience or belief? nope
  3. did you got yours?or yet to get?😆 yet to get

4. Ghungroo

friend_125 thumbnail
where are all members 😕 paranormal is so sleepy...just 2replies 😕 😕 😕
Irisduplex thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hiyeee!! i'm exploring this thread today... neva knew it existed... ha-ha! i do believe in soulmates....its said there can be many soulmates...I believe my mom is one of mine....I trust her more than anyone else....she is my strength!😊