Members Lounge

Signatures..

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi Everyone,

I hope all of you are enjoying browsing the site and reading the posts. You all have to agree with me that it is the posts and members here who make this site more and more interesting.

Of late the trend seems to have large pictures in signatures. This is nice to reflect your likes/dislikes etc.. but you have to agree that it reduces the number of posts that can be seen on a page and hence members have to end up going through many pages. 

It is my request to all the members to bear this in mind when selecting signatures.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail

I completely agree with Lakshmi. As pictures in your Signatures makes the page even more heavy.

So would suggest all that they use their avatar space to show their pictures. If you all need any assistance in doing so please feel free to contact me and I would be glad to help you.

Cheers,

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

I'm sure, people would keep that in mind and totally agree that pics do take a lot of space. 😊

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with Lakshmi and Vijay. I think adding a nice quote is good idea and also will have so many to read or if you like to add more of a personal touch to them, then add your own lines what you think is good or would like to share...
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

that was very sweet of you Manjot and pretty quick too...

Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yeah Manjot......that was real quick and very considerate of u...👏👏

Hope the others follow suit ..........

*Anjali* thumbnail
I definitely agree with Vijay, Laks, and Smisha--the pics take up too much room and can be used in the avatar.  Thanks for your quick response to this, Manjot! 😊
HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I totally agree to mods!!😊
Thank you member for being so supportive!😊
KK_lassi thumbnail

This idea is good. Now many Flashing lovely avataars are seen. The pics in signature(yeah , they take lot of space....) look more striking in avataars.. as   they are basically to suit the identity of the members where as qoutes or siimple name can be used in signature. Lets see forward to it.

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree with u all guyz. Sometimes those big big pics in signature are annoying to eyes. It takes lot of space too.