~*~ Harry Potter Fan Art Gallery 2 ~*~ - Page 108

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Savage

Right. I have seen people's horrific Snap-Hermione shipping at deviantart.com. ðŸ˜³

Yeah, I think that'd do. Thanks much, I have been wandering through fanpop and what do I find? Harry and Ginny blended into a New Moon poster. 

Snape-Hermione are just the beginning to horrific ships. You should see tumblr sometime. Oh the many ships of Hermione, its sickening. It's like, she gets shipped with EVERYONE!

LMAO Harry Ginny in a New Moon poster? Err, LOL :P 

Goodluck with the pics. Oh btw, you're making the next gallery?
Yeah, I think I am gonna make the next gallery if one of the mod's not online right now. 
Originally posted by utfracks

Snape-Hermione are just the beginning to horrific ships. You should see tumblr sometime. Oh the many ships of Hermione, its sickening. It's like, she gets shipped with EVERYONE!

LMAO Harry Ginny in a New Moon poster? Err, LOL :P 

Goodluck with the pics. Oh btw, you're making the next gallery?

hey, i've seen scarred-for-life hermione-lucius pictures. give me some credit. 😆
No dev member is online, gals. And the gallery's over. ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

hey, i've seen scarred-for-life hermione-lucius pictures. give me some credit. 😆

Some of the Hermione ships I don't mind are, H/Hr, D/Hr AND R/Hr. That's about it. Okay, even Fred/Hr. But that's it. I mean, why on earth would people ship Hermione with Narcissa, Lucius, Remus, Sirius, Snape, Moody, Charlie, McGonagall, OR PERCY? And there's more ðŸ˜†

Okay looks like we're going off topic. Shift to great hall anyone?

Some of the Hermione ships I don't mind are, H/Hr, D/Hr AND R/Hr. That's about it. Okay, even Fred/Hr. But that's it. I mean, why on earth would people ship Hermione with Narcissa, Lucius, Remus, Sirius, Snape, Moody, Charlie, McGonagall, OR PERCY? And there's more ðŸ˜†

Okay looks like we're going off topic. Shift to great hall anyone?

i don't mind blaise/hermione either. 😆 i'm a blaise-ginny shipper, though. i've read some of their fanfics along with D/Hr and they were pretty good. oh, and i also sortof ship ron-pansy & harry-luna. :P

ah, sure. 

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

i don't mind blaise/hermione either. 😆 i'm a blaise-ginny shipper, though. i've read some of their fanfics along with D/Hr and they were pretty good. oh, and i also sortof ship ron-pansy & harry-luna. :P

ah, sure. 

Blaise Ginny are cute, but I'm a Romione and Drinny shipper through and through. ðŸ˜† I often read Drinny fictions which have Blaise Ginny too. As long as Blaise isn't bad, I don't mind! BUT It should end with Drinny, that's all I always want.😆

Blaise Ginny are cute, but I'm a Romione and Drinny shipper through and through. ðŸ˜† I often read Drinny fictions which have Blaise Ginny too. As long as Blaise isn't bad, I don't mind! BUT It should end with Drinny, that's all I always want.😆

i've never actually seen drinny together. the first time someone told me about this ship.. i was like, ''does draco even know she exists?'' 😆 but i like the whole romeo & juliet sortof family fued kinda thing.. i just like D/Hr more.