+_+School Day:Back too School!!+_+

Posted: 15 years ago
https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa192/commentcastle/glitters/back-to-school/images/back-to-school-3.gif

Hello shello pals,

Remember those burden of books, before your exams....

Sharing your tiffin after the eagerly waiting lunch break bell rings.......

Eating up ur parents head coz of the never ending homework.........

English, Sciences, Social Sciences and Mathematics use to play hide and seek!!

But still u loved playing games during sports period escaping teachers eye............

Shocked to see your friend loving his/her uniformπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Yet that tear which left your eye during the farewell....

https://www.zwani.com/graphics/school/images/schoolrocks_1.gif

School has always special memories
 in one and all mind's here in India-forums there are various age groups, people who still are having fun being in school, some who have already passed and are studying, and few who have settled and came a long way but still missing those school!!

Abb itna lamba bhashan likhne ke baad i just wanted to say

There were golden moments in everyone's life during the most cherished school days!!

https://www.zwani.com/graphics/school/images/iloveschool_1.gif

So for today lets go back to school days and become a student and revive the old fun frolic moments all of us had and the ones still studying  join in and Whats the thing you love about your schooll!!!!!!!!!!

And also if any of ur IF friends was your school mate then what "Hungama" would  you have done!!"

Love,

Edited by sweet_shagun - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

School life definately rockssss!!!!!

Passing out school made me realize that it was the best part of life...

All those mischievous shararats that my friends n i used to do and then getting punished is now just like a dreamm...Those punishments even used to be funnnn...

Teacher's long lectures on basics ethics n atticates used to sound boring but noww ears r craving to hear themmm...

School life just can't be compared with anything else...its like u luv it or hate but u simply can't ignore itt..

I never thought that i will be missing school days so much when i was back in school but now knowing wut college life is i realize that when ppl used to say that school life is best they were not wronggggg...

If given a chance i wud luv to go back to school n do all the naughty things again...πŸ˜†
Lolz..wow....a gr8 topic..
Lolz..I will still be in a school..wen I am going..2 11th dis yr..
We had our farewell..for 10th..n seriously..10th ws the best part..of our lives..People are actually serious in 10th..bt..we were jst the opposite.. 😳 πŸ˜† ..We used to irritate the teachers..n den..lolz..fite wid..dis dumb guys..of r class..n played cricket..wid..dem..Dose..were the bst days of my life..

We hv vacations..now..bt I am missing school like hell 😳 I used..to steal every1's tiffin..n irritate every1..lolz.. 😳 😳
Writing abt school..onli..makes..me rite..so much..I cn go on and on and on..abt my school..

People think college life is the best..bt...if school life..is so gr8.. πŸ˜› den how will college be??

After we gave our boardz..almost 3/4th of the ppl..will..be leaving the school..n I miss..my classmates..so much..I keep luking at my class foto..N do u guys no..my wallpaper..is my class foto.. πŸ˜† ..Though I never used to like..my uniform..bt I miss wearing it now.. 😭 😭 ..I donno..I jst luved my school..n my friendz...n all those mischiefs we had...
I remember..dis..incident..wen one guy of our class..hd broken r black board..bt..den..no1 ws ready 2 tell the teachers..who broke it..n all stood by him..n we got out of trouble.. 😳 ..N den..thr ws dis incident which happened..tht..we were playing truth n dare..n guys..had to put lipstick..n all..That ws gr8 fun πŸ˜ƒ ..Dose incidents..make me feel like going 2 my old school again..

Lolz..I can't imagine..tht..if my i-f mate..becums my classmate..Wow..v wud hv so much fun..seriously..n it hs even happened..to my several friendz..who go to the same tuits...bt dey came 2 no each oder thru I-F...

Lolz..I think..i hv written enuff... 😳 😳 so I shud stop..writing now...bt I would still like to say...
SCHOOL LIFE ROCKS!!!!...
lol nice topic don't think schol rocks u have to do u r exam and miss if
...For once I tried to ignore this topic because SERIOUSLY I thought that if I start writing about my school life or anything related to my school... I won't stop and you people might get irritated looking at my long post. [This one probably more longer than the usual ones 😳 πŸ˜† ]

But... couldn't resist after reading Soumya's post. And I agree with Devanshi that School life cannot be compared with anything else... you can love it, you can hate it but you can never ignore it !! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Gladly, abhi I am studying in school. πŸ˜ƒ and MASHAALLAH, I cherish each and every moment there because I have heard from people that school life is the best and you know once I went to a concert and a singer was singing some song which had some lines related to school life and those lines were too touchy that my cousin and few other people literally began to cry missing their school lives and school friends!!! Ek ko dekh ke doosra rone lag jata tha and it was.... such a touching moment.

I hate my school because it has become very strict in the past few years... The principal and teachers keep an eye on you all the time. They just want to yell at you for some silly reason... They want girls to tie their hair properly.. Na idher se ek baal na udher se ek baal bahar ho.
And they have literally started to note the length of boys' hair [YES! with a scale!!!]. They want them to get such a haircut which should not be more than 2 inches. And GOD save youuuu if it's more than 2 inches.. They actually tie your hair with a rubberband in that case!!!
And in case your shoes are dirty.... AAH.. Don't ask!

There are many reasons why I hate my school but there are certainly more reasons than that for ... loving my school! 😳 😳 Above were the few reasons because of which I hate my school!😳

I love my school because of my friends mainly... We have SO much fun together that ...I doubt if we are going to have this much fun ever after our school finishes. 😳 Bunking classes, standing by each other no matter what, partying in school, throwing chalks and paper balls on each other, passing chits, playing truth n dare and basket ball during the sports period... is SO much fun that its hard to describe it into words..

I wanted to write more but already the post is so long... umm, chalo maaf kia :p :p
i def agree with u shagun...school life rocks

its like we're in our own little world, sadly right now i'm home-schooled and would do absolutely anything to go back to school! i miss it and my friends, i'm glad i still have one more year in HS and i will def cherish it, then its off to college πŸ˜•

Many ppl right now thinks school sucks but it really doesnt, sure we have tough day, exams...hw keeping us up all night, but its worth it in the end, the firendships we make, the experiance we gain, everything becomes so important once we leave it, School,prepares us for the real world and like everyone eles i think thats very imp 😊
Eh I'm in the middle somewhere. πŸ€“

I like school but I also don't. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Like its fun if you have classes you like especially with your friends. Or subjects your interested in. But some of the classes you have to take and you don't like the subject than school is realllly boring. πŸ˜†

And tests. I have tests like almost everyday.

But I'm sure I'll miss school after getting out of high school. πŸ˜†
Nice post Shugz πŸ€“ πŸ˜†

School days were the best man...Muhaha its only been 2 years since I finished school and it was wicked. The people you meet and the things you get up to there πŸ˜†

So much dossing around and then heads down with work too πŸ€“..work hard, but play harder 😳 πŸ˜† thats what I say πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

You can't beat school days...School teaches you invaluable lessons for life...and gets you ready for college and then other things in life ..

The only way you become succesful is thru doing school tests and stuff :p πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Muhaha live and let live..like I said work hard, play HARDER πŸ˜›

The school days won't come again so cherish it πŸ˜›
lovely topic
i love my school days , thy were rocking n full with masti
well since i'm in 8 i feel itzz a special year as everyone is very carefree after that you get a lot of burden on yourself

and believe me it has been a very special year for me

firstly:
we had our last games period last monday and i was eager to play the best in this last chance
and as a result i got this cut in my hand
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sweet memories.......

secondly:
i was chosen for a maths quiz by the name of "KANGROO"
and after giving the quiz if i ever made a mistake everyone would start teasing me and calling me kangroo
😳
sweet memories.......

thirdly:
this just happened 2-3 days back
one of my friends is a cancerian just the same as me
and we both get angry very quickly
but people (specially teachers and class mates)
do not think of me as one who would get angry
coz i'm usually shy and very quiet
but that day we were talking bout something and our discussion came to my friend being angry.
Well i just said to my teacher that she was the same as me like in every other thing and we both lost our temper very quickly and very badly.
but my sir just would't believe me
he said i couldnt possibly get angry
πŸ˜†