Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
well luvely topic shagun..

school days r un4getable days... as dey r d best days of our life...

I enjoyed a loads in mine school n had loads of fun...

it was d most precious days in mine life.. will always b close 2 mine hrt...

been in school i dun like school....as dere were loads of rules n regulation ju need 2 follow... but after i left mine school... I cme 2 knw d truth dat school is d best..

no need 2 take tension...as parents take ur study tension. n school teachers take ur talkative nature tension..

I still remember been vry maughty in mine class n heighted .. i sat on last benches... whch is also called as LLB(LORD OF LAST BENCHES πŸ˜† ) I was in dat gorup... had tiffins while lectures.... doin homewrk in middle of d lecture 4 other sub...if i din did at home... d canteen.. man. i still remember vada pav of mine school... it was d most yummy n delicious 1.. school standard uniform. 1st i hte. but nw i want 2 waer mine school uniform. bth normal n PT uniform... missin school a loads..... 😭

mauahaha school days r d best. n ju nt describe it in 1 wrd or d whole wrd of d universe...it is just d best
girlgenius thumbnail
Hey i'm in school and right now in 5th.You people say that you miss school right then you realy need to go back in time and say why did i ever say i liked school.And when I grow up I know that i'm also going to say i miss school. πŸ˜†
fanNO1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh my Goodness Shagun what a lovely topic that was πŸ‘ Love you πŸ˜ƒ

humm as every body says school life's still best i really enjoy my school days and these days are completely unforgatteble days.now i have already done my Masters why? πŸ˜†

this's my best memories from primary 1 to primary 6.

Went to first day of school together with my mom and dad.

My mom taught me to buy food from a recognisable vendor
And how to buy drinks from the drink stall

I was in class 1N4, 2D, 3B,4B, 5B, 6C

Met the Form Teacher

We hate the Maths teacher, she keeps long nails so that

she can scratch the blackboard 😑

And sometimes scratch our necks πŸ˜†

And the blackboard's full of chalk dust

Teachers liked to throw short chalks at pupils who are misbehaving

To a greater extend, even the feather duster flew

To an even greater extend, the books flew

Those who misbehave have to stand on the chair.

To a greater extend, on the table

To an even greater extend, in front of the principal's office

Skipping is a sport

Origami is an art

The bookshop is making money due to extensive origami papers we buy

And we'll keep the Golden Paper to be used last

We celebrate birthdays in class

And the birthday boy/girl have to buy something for the whole class!

Some rich kids even brought their cakes into class

We buy the 40 cents milk every month

I always buy 24 packets, that's a full box.

And finishes it withing 3 days

Yakult/Vitagen used to be a drink

Drink stall sells a special 50 cents drink that comes with a toy

The aunty from stall no 2 sells prata in the morning

We always buy tidbits whenever we have money

And try to smuggle into class

And try to discreetly eat in class

When caught, our food was literally thrown into the dustbin

The teachers used METAL RULERS to hit my hands

Some teachers used a WOODEN RULER to hit my knuckles

Metal rulers was banned in my school (except for teachers)

Because we would scrape the sides of our tables using the metal rulers πŸ˜†

We would draw things on the table

Backstreet Boys and Spice Girls used to be our idols
All the girls wants Nick Carter

And all the boys drool over Baby Spice

Uno is the best card game in the world

Poker cards are considered sacred

We've played Uno with boys and girls, and for those who lose, they have to unbutton one button on their shirt. Girls have to unzip. πŸ˜†

sorry thats really bad but its true πŸ˜•

School Days still Rocks πŸ‘

born-leader thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh...!!! School days.....
  • Well they were more than fun.....😊😊😊All the fun done by me n my friends....V were the naughtiest yet favourite of teachers...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..!!! Always upto some sort of mischief...Once we scared our teacher with an artificial cock roach...Oh the way she reacted...!!!! 🀣🀣🀣 One of our teacher has fixed a day for us to enjoy ourselves...In that period of hers we were allowed to imitate any of the actor...Or we can also create our drama too...It was fun we did create dramas of our own...!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • Hmm...Once my friend went seriously ill she suffered from Bells Palsy 😭😭😭 so she had to use artificial tears not to let her eyes dried....Oh...!!! Those tears were our mischievous element..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ We faked tears and let many of our work done...!!
  • And once my friend was "dancing" in the class  unaware of the fact that principal was "there" looking "at" her...Anyways she continued dancing and the principal continued staring....Well we were also not acquainted that she was staring her...!!! Anyways when she entered.......**** Don't ask we were left dumbfounded...!!!! πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
  • And all those naughty love stories..!! 😳😳😳 Pairing our friends with somebody.....And the canteen...I always say bad about their "rolls"...Yet she never mind..Oh cutie pie...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
  • All the scolding...!!!! Once the principal scold me and my friend b/c v come late from break....She scold us like hell and we entered the class as we were honoured....Well that was our style...!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
  • Library.....!!!! That period was double treat...!!! The librarian was too strict and always scold us coz we never remain silent...!!!
Well...I am gonna miss each and every moment spent with my school's friend...!!!!!
sweet_dreams22 thumbnail
i luv skool cuzz in hot days we have WATER FIGHTS!!nd cum home soaking wet!! πŸ˜†
Mosammad thumbnail
Technically speaking, I'm still in my school days. And I enjoy school...because I'm that type of person that just never stops talking...and so I can make some good friends πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

But my younger days were amazing...ahhh, nap time in kindergarten...those were the days!

All my teachers used to think I'd make it bigtime as an actress...I was such a nautanki...I dunno, maybe...but I doubt it.

Nowadays, aka highschool days are just bleh...too much work...the elementary days were so chilled out! Will always miss em!

Nice post yaar! πŸ‘ πŸ‘