shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Suppose there is a girl/boy "A" (suppose the same gender as yours) in your group of friends but she's not that close to you people because she became frens with you all only 2 years ago and you people dislike a few habits of hers and sometimes do combine studies/hang out without her.

One fine day you people decide to hang out without her... but she gets to know somehow of your plan (except the fact that you guys were going without herπŸ˜›). She comes to you and asks if you guys are planning to hang out? and you tell her that the plan is not confirmed as yet and just as we confirm the plan, we'll obviously let you know!

You peoople hang out and have loads of fun!

The next day she sends you a text message which goes like "Hey (your name) !! So have you guys confirmed the plan? and where have you guys actually planned to hang out? I've got my new dress ready and I'm all set to go"

You write a text msg to your another friend which goes like " Hey... "A" texted me asking if we've confirmed the plan and blah blah. What should I say to her? Ofcoarse we can't tell her that we went to our favourite place XYZ yesterday without her and had loads of fun!! Hahaaha!! Now should I tell her that the plan has been cancelled because... *of any excuse* LMAO!"

BY MISTAKE... You send the above written text msg to "A" instead of sending it to one of the people you went out with.. the day before.

NOW... you feel guilty and you still CAN'T tell her the truth. You have to deal with this situation yourself because if you tell this to your other friend, they might not take u out with them the next time they hang out =))

Solve this problem by writing a text message to "A" and it should be written in such a way that the problem gets solved easily... πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Your text message could include a funny/witty/serious or any type of text but it should be a LIE!!! You have to make "A" believe that nothing like that happend or nothing in that text was true.

So what will be your text message? LIARS!!! 😈 πŸ˜†

Please do not think that this is the way to treat our friends... This is just a funny situation that I have provided you and it's just for fun... Nothing serious in it. Better not take it to heart and do not post replies like "I cannot lie to my friend or we should be honest to our friends and BLAH BLAH". Kindly keep your posts to the point.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

One can always write....

[A], the group is playing this prank on you...pretend like you're upset..we'll surprise them...nice joke na?πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†Dunno if it will work thoughπŸ˜†

cool_pooja thumbnail
Well i wunt msg her again immediatly i will c her reaction wen she msgs me sumthing like "Wat?!!" i will just reply, "Hehehehe.. Aree yaar mazak kar rahe thi.. i dunno abt the plan myself.. Ask [Other frnds name who i went oud wid a day before]"

LOL I knoe its nt gud enough but cant think of anything!
Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail

Wow..what a gr8 topic..hahaha...I seriously would have been in a very big fix...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

I am sure I would have panicked..first of all..so would have done sumthng..to make me calm..😳lolz..den I think..she will message me or call me up...and I wont reply or pick it up..Den the next day I will call her and say"Actually it ws a dare given by ________😳n i had to act as if I hate u the whole day or smthng....Sorry if you felt bad.."..

Lolz I think..I would have done..tht..Donno whether I wud hv been successsful in that or not