*~DOTW: How is Prem going to save heer?~*

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey Guys..Its Time for our new...

hey guys i am back with this week's discussion to see how creative you guys can get

Alright...

As you guys know everytime Heer gets in trouble our sweetheart comes and acts as "knight in shining armor"

So...

This week's question is

If Heer gets in trouble due to the diary/girl who keeps bumping into her at the hotel...

How do you think Prem will get out of this mess???

Be as creative as you can
You guys can make up a scene if you like
And
Just put all that Premeer imagination to use

And Guys remember this is all about what you WANT and what you THINK will happen???

Waiting for your replies!!!!

Ciao Till Next Week!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TaAnu_Premeer thumbnail
prem will keep that diary in his cabin and tell them that i found this diary on the floor he will save Heer like always prem will say that she didn't do nothing and she doesn't know about this diary u all know how nice our sweety prem is 😳
::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hmmmm...good Q...let me think!!! Well.. first the girl will bump into her again and Heer will run after her as usual(at least not after Prem again 😆) and the unknown girl will leave in a black car...with a guy!! Then Heer opens the diary to see if she get a number but she doesn't find anything and suddenly a slip falls out and there's something written there...but Heer can't read it...so she moves it around and suddenly Prem is walking and comes Behind Heer and suddenly touches her shoulder and Heer get's scared and hides the slip and diary. So Prem is trying to talk to Heer but Heer leaves w/o listening to him and tries to find a number and she does.....so the manager sees this and goes to Heer and asks her what she's doing with this diary..and she says that it was a customer's and..but the Manager cuts her off and starts screaming at her..and Heer start to cry...and the Manager is about to slap her 😕...when Prem comes and holds his hand and looks at him intensly...while Heer looks at Prem like wow!! So Prem says a lot of bad things to the manager and fires him and Heer asks him why he did that....when Prem says "B/c I....I....." but he doesn't say anything and they just look into each other's eyes and Prem leaves....and get's sad that he couldn't tell her again!! Heer then takes the number and trys to call...but it doesn't work!! 😕

Ok so that was my imagination story!! 😃 😳
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
here goes my imagination 😊

well since the police r already there 2 raid the hotel that girl might escape but since heer is having currency in her hand her locker might be searched n they will even find diary so heer might be arrested leaving heer r confused n scared 😭

as heer is being handcuffed n taken prem might reach the hotel n he will just be shocked n there will be another eye locking session wth heer crying n prem will be heart broken 2 see heer that way 💔   n before police take heer he will take the whole blame on himself saying he is the owner n he had asked heer 2 put the money n asked her 2 keep the diary n remember since the man who had asked that girl 2 place the papers in prem's cabin as no one will doubt n check his cabin thus when prem's cabin is checked they will find the papers n prem will be proven guilty n arrested leaving all juneja's n DJ n ash shocked 😲

since heer knows that man had planted papers she will question prem why did he took the blame on himself leading 2 LOVE CONFESSION 🥳 😍  ❤️ 😳 

well bahut lamba post ho gaya better i stop myself here 😉

priya 😊 Edited by bellle4u - 15 years ago
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well here goes my imagination.....

well am sure they will catch heer red handed with those money.....she wil cry and try to explain but no1 trusts her..her room wil be searched and they'l get the diary....she is trapped......and then prem comes there and tries to xplain to police tht heer wud not hav done such a thing...she cud neva do it...heer is like aww...looking at him in surprise....lols...and then some police come and giv some papers saying they found this from prem's room...and the camera also is handed..they play the vid....and prem-heer scene...they all misunderstand...including heer...she is heart broken..as she neva thought prem wud do it...and then they take both prem and heer..thinking both r involved...and then heer is mad at prem...prem tries to xplain...and she asks y he did tht....wasnt th vid real..wat was al tht...and prem confesses his love to her......thaddah.....and the whole family cums..dj shocked by the vid..she finds tht heer is the gurl..whom prem loves..starts off with her plans to seperate them.....but ends up the opp...and then...i'l tel yu in the next DOTW hehe.....lols...i think thts enuff....

luv nans
shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hmmm i am still thinking about my scenario,...the minute i have the whole thing i will post it here 😆
Nazara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bellle4u

here goes my imagination 😊

well since the police r already there 2 raid the hotel that girl might escape but since heer is having currency in her hand her locker might be searched n they will even find diary so heer might be arrested leaving heer r confused n scared 😭

as heer is being handcuffed n taken prem might reach the hotel n he will just be shocked n there will be another eye locking session wth heer crying n prem will be heart broken 2 see heer that way 💔   n before police take heer he will take the whole blame on himself saying he is the owner n he had asked heer 2 put the money n asked her 2 keep the diary n remember since the man who had asked that girl 2 place the papers in prem's cabin as no one will doubt n check his cabin thus when prem's cabin is checked they will find the papers n prem will be proven guilty n arrested leaving all juneja's n DJ n ash shocked 😲

since heer knows that man had planted papers she will question prem why did he took the blame on himself leading 2 LOVE CONFESSION 🥳 😍  ❤️ 😳 

well bahut lamba post ho gaya better i stop myself here 😉

priya 😊

I agree with you Priya!Totally!

Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx nazara well 2 conclude i thnk both heer n prem r going 2 get in2 trouble 😃

just hope sumthing positive cums out of it like heer n prem confession or atleast lalit cums 2 know the truth 😃

priya 😊

Nazara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bellle4u

thanx nazara well 2 conclude i thnk both heer n prem r going 2 get in2 trouble 😃

just hope sumthing positive cums out of it like heer n prem confession or atleast lalit cums 2 know the truth 😃

priya 😊

your welcome and I hope so 2!

P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
well i think lalit will come to knows the truth
and something will come positive and hope so that they will confess their love