Posted: 15 years ago

this show is exteremly stupid.. i mean think about it --- u drop down into a jungle and have ur guns out.. why? what is it that ur expecting to happen?

there is absolutely no common sense shown in this show!!

another example - at the end of the episode we see a man named gobinath who dies and apprently had some kind of operation done to him - it is concluded that the man must have had a kidney transplanted into his system and because his body rejected it he died - it is said (by the boss) that more often people die by getting new kidneys that become infected rather than by kidneys being removed...

the problem with that --- people who get infected have a greater chance of survival if given the proper antibiotics... on the other hand, people whos kidneys get taken out, against their will, have surgery in unsanitary conditions where instruments used are not clean - they have a greater chance of getting infected by something and dying..

like i said - no common sense- these were just some examples, another one of my favorite is the one where the friend says "in all of jodpur there is just one guy who can write on a grain of rice in english"  if thats  not BS i dont know what is...

recommendation --- skip the show.... ur better off watching a saas bahu drama

Edited by trinitynyx - 15 years ago
I agree with you. I had lots of expectation from this Show after the first episode, but its a dud. Zee has managed to do it finally. 🤢

I wonder what happened to the msytery in the forests of Mumbai where the STF Team was attacked by unseen predators.

Zee really needs to pull up their socks. 🤢

The show has just begun. Sometimes, shows have a great start and they fall flat... sometimes they start slow but get into the groove as they settle in. It is too early to get judgmental on Haadsa....Let three-four stories pass by and we'll know where the show is heading.
Each episode has different stories or is it one story like any other serial.
It has different story every weekend it seems. SInce the Show started this weekend only, I guess we wil have to wait till the next weekend to find out.

Originally posted by sangitadas

It has different story every weekend it seems. SInce the Show started this weekend only, I guess we wil have to wait till the next weekend to find out.

Exactly. At least somebody is trying to do something different.

but this show lacks proper editing for instance they shoesd an emotional scene for one sec and then suddenly switched on to an action scene the editing is bad

Originally posted by akshayshenoy

but this show lacks proper editing for instance they shoesd an emotional scene for one sec and then suddenly switched on to an action scene the editing is bad

It's a new format where they are trying to merge a criminal story with a common man's story and hw that crime affects that person in the end... it's like cops hunting a terrorist and an unsuspoecting innocent person gets caught in the crossfire.....You basically have two stories running side by side.

yeah.I ws luking 4wd 2 it so much! 😳 Was xtremely disappointed.
is it like CSI or some thing ?