*Member Awards : Results & Winners*

Posted: 15 years ago

Welcome friends!! Here im ur to declare the results of the recently held member awards.. now im sure u cant wait to see which catogeries u did win!! But before that i would like to thank every one who voted, and those who didnt vote, i hate u all! πŸ˜† Just kidding..

Also special thanks to Kaira, Zainab, Nats, Afreen, and Manai for the amazing siggies for the winners!! πŸ˜ƒ

Before we came to the member catogeries, there two special awards which i would like to give to the development team of MTV Roadies for thier contributions..

The first special dev team award is for the the dev team member of the section who directly moderates this section and this award goes to the one and only viewbie of this section me!! πŸ˜† And here is my siggy:

Now coming to another special dev team award.. This is for our uploader who provides us with the amazing videos every week.. Thank yew so much sonyfan28 and this is for u and ur contributions.. We highly value them:

Now coming to the main member awards.. Finally!! πŸ˜† Now these awards are for our biggest fans.. Aree sabse wade wade fans yaar!! πŸ˜†... First of all we have "Biggest Ayaz Fan" and that is..

cool_pooja!!πŸ‘ Congratulations to me!! πŸ˜† And my siggy:

Now the next award is for shambhavi's fan.. Aree shambhavi.. Apni shambhavi jiss ka accident huwa..πŸ˜† To the biggest shambhavi fan is..

Josh!!πŸ‘ Congratulations Josh and u really really deserve this!! Your siggy:

Ab jahaan shambhavi wahan prabhjot!! [LO] Tu the biggest prabhjot fan is..diku123 and kateleode!!πŸ‘ Congratulations both of you and here is ur siggy:

Ab lets give an award to the biggest fan of Vik, one of the most strongest and deserving contestant who unfortunatly got oud..😭 Lekin inke bhi bahut fans hain.. And the award goes to..

Mehrosh and cool_pooja!!πŸ‘ And here is our siggy:

Now coming to the biggest Ashu fan.. Aree apna ashu bhayya..πŸ˜† And who can his biggest fan be BUT our Kim!!πŸ‘ Congratulations Kim and u really deserve this:

And the next award is for the biggest fan of my hottie.. Nihaal.. And the award goes to me!! Yay!! Congrats to me and here is the siggy:

Now coming to the forum haal chal awards.. The first award is this catogery is the truce member award hamara sabse cool non-fighting member and for this award we have not 1, not 2, but 3 winners!!πŸ‘ And these are:

Rucha, Ashi and Pooja!!πŸ‘ Congratulations to all of us and here is the winning siggy:

Next comes the most fun award of all.. The MTV Roadies aoo masti karoo award.. And the masti members who got this award is:

Mrs.BrettLeeπŸ‘ Congratulations to u and here is ur siggy:

The next award is for the Don of the forum.. And we are lucky to have not 1 but two dons!! πŸ˜† And they are:

Akansha (Angel-16) and Ashi!!πŸ‘ Congratulations:

The next award is is for the craziest member of the forum.. pagal pagal pagal bachooo!! πŸ˜† And the award goes to:

tukz_remix and remixrulz (Priya!) Congratulations both of u and apka ka siggy:

Ab lets have some masti awards.. So the first masti award is the hater award yaani dat person who doesnt like any contestant.. And the award goes to...

Aditi!! πŸ˜† And here is ur winning siggy:

Next is the award for the most creative member of the forum.. And the award goes to me me me!! πŸ˜† Thank yew everyone and here is my siggy:

Next award is for our forum's joker.. And the award goes to:

Bugger and tukz_remix!!πŸ‘ Congratulations both of u and here is ur award:

And now finally coming to our last award.. This award is for our Mirch Masala gossip member.. And the award goes to:

yippe!πŸ‘ And here is ur winning siggy:

Ah!! Finally done with the awards.. Ab everyone trophies collect karo and speeches start karo!! πŸ˜†

MTV. Roadies. Dev Team

oyyyyyyyyyyeeeeee hatter award!!!πŸ˜†par yaar iss baar me liking ashu(aur nihal bhi)naπŸ˜³πŸ˜†me waise sooo happy to get dis award ki main abb kya bolu...ok...its now all coming beep...beep...beep🀣

congratulations every oneπŸ€—

and pooh i mean our only viewbie thanks and congratulations to youπŸ€—it was a great idea for having an award cer 'ere...thanks to our dear videobie for proving us and keeping us in touch with the show via her videosπŸ€—

congratulations to all the fans who were so touched with their likers😳

congratz soumuπŸ€—chalo now lets do some mastiπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

anku....!buddy you don award...congratulationsπŸ€—now chalo say Don koh pakna mushkil hi nahin namumkin hai!!!πŸ˜†you a verrrrrrrryyyyy sweeetest DoN😳 and ashi congratulations to you to...you both Dons rock😎

bittu well deserved award(arre me talking abt paagal bachoo walaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)...congratz bittu and priyaπŸ€—

yippe congratulationz to you toπŸ€—

ok once again congratz to every oneπŸ€—and every member of roadies sectionπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

LOOLZZZZ!!!! My award made me sooo happyyy and made me laughh πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Cause I had the DON award in the KYPH forum and after so longg...again, yahan bhi? Aree bhai maine aisa kya kiyaaa?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

But thanxxx to those who voted for me...vaise, i really wonder, who did? Plz tell mee!! 😳 😳 πŸ˜›

And congoooo to alllllll the winners....yayy!! Lets enjoy our awards!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Anddd congratulationssss Adiii....haterrr!! loll!! Sweeet hater....and congoo to my fellow don Ashi! YaYy! πŸ˜ƒ
congo to all the winners!!! πŸ˜ƒ
haila...😲..i got craziest member award... YAY ME!☺️
i am deeply gratified by this award 😳 (acceptancve speech baaad mein..)
abhi ke liye..congo to all d winners........πŸ€— everyone deserved it..
aaja meri bachi somu..masti memberπŸ€—
and pooja...πŸ€— u totally ran over the awards...πŸ€—
n congo to all d other winners..
im jumpin ryt now...[/:d\]
HAILA!!!!!!i won 2 awards
yyyyyiiiiiiiiipppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
tyhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a lot evry1 hu voted 4 me 😳 😳 😳
n CONGO 2 evry1 hu won!!!!!
n pooja my god hu is presentin dis awards??? πŸ˜†

Yay!! Me finally here to give my speech..

First of all congratulations to each and every winner.. I feel u all deserve id..

@Akansha: I remember Aditi did vote for u.. Me even i think.. Dunt remember..

@Priya di: Congoo!!! Yeah i got 6 awards.. OMG!!! Im sooo happy!!

@tukz_remix: I presented dem kafi nahi hai..πŸ˜†

Ok now speech time.. LOL..First of all Thank yew to each and every one of u who voted for me.. I love u all. I feel many of the awards i didnt deserve.. Like the biggest Vik fan.. Vik is hawt but im nt exactly his fan.. But still love u all who voted for me.. Im enjoying the siggies!!πŸ˜†

wowwwwwww, i won!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› iv never won anything on IF πŸ˜†

vaise i got 2 awards, truce member, jo ladai na hone de πŸ˜† *shocked to the core* πŸ˜†

and Don member (gundi) πŸ˜†

ab batao how can i win both both of these together? πŸ˜†

Thank you all, sniff! im so honoured. πŸ˜† I want to thank Shambhu ji and Ankita and even Anmol as theyrv my fav roadies (and the most controversial ones too)the members here and ofcourse Ranvijay (the reason i watch the show πŸ˜† )

the siggies are beautiful πŸ˜ƒ

Congrats to all the winners πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Omg...hehehe...I can't believe it..Seriously..hehe..

Wen dis Awards..thingy..hppened..tht time I had just joined the forum....Haha..seriously..I never expected I will get one award..

My thank you speech...Here it goes..Hope u like it..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Thank you God..tht..I got dis award..It ws by ur grace tht I got it..A special thanks goes out to my parents..cuz if dey hadn't given birth to me..den..I wouldn't have existed n wouldn't hv got this award..πŸ˜‰..n thankz to my I-F..friendz..4 voting me..A hug for u guys πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—..

I thank..Roadies ppl..for making roadies..lolz..oderwise..I wouldn't hv got dis award..😳..Thnkyew Pooja..4 cming up wid the awards...Lolz I feel specialπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..

Lolz..Aditi nice..award..hehe..Congo..n yeah we will do a lot of masti in the forum..bt dis show is gonna end..bt we will surely do masti..heheπŸ˜‰

Pri MommyπŸ€—πŸ€—it's cuz..of u tht..i m getting dis award..Congo 2 u tooπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..It's true tht u r crazy..n luvely..πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰n our mother dotty jodi..will do masti here..hehe πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Congo to oder..members..as well..who got deir awards..πŸ˜ƒ

PS- Pooja..haha..so mny awards..lottery lag gayiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³..hehe..u better giv a long thnkyew..speech for getting so many awards..bt u do deserve dem...πŸ˜ƒ