Book Talk

Inquiry Desk : All Questions here - Page 4

ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: aparnac

fine then leave it.... i havent paid any member ship fees and it didnt look like any of those forums where they post the novels illegaly... 😊

i will enjoy my reading anyways....😃

yeah..sure u would.....!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: aparnac

fine then leave it.... i havent paid any member ship fees and it didnt look like any of those forums where they post the novels illegaly... 😊

i will enjoy my reading anyways....😃

Well, the thing is that if someone buys the book and and then uploads it online for everyone else to read, that's not fair to the author as those revenues are not going to him/her.  So that's why mostly when you buy a copy it's for your own use not public use.  Some e-books  are legal as the author is given the due money.

Yep, enjoy reading!

-Mahi
cool_yv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My friend gifted me the classic "Sense and Sensiblity",and am not much into classic part havent read many of them except some very famous.

Can anyone help me whether i should read it or gift it to someone else???
-Mystery- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cool_yv

My friend gifted me the classic "Sense and Sensiblity",and am not much into classic part havent read many of them except some very famous.

I heard a lot about it, but haven't read it.

My suggestion would be that start reading it, if you like it continue, if not give it someone else who loves reading!

-Mahi
cool_yv thumbnail
Hey mahi thanks, yup i started it today but i guess its li'l difficult to understand but i'll try and then tell how it was
-Mystery- thumbnail

Hey mahi thanks, yup i started it today but i guess its li'l difficult to understand but i'll try and then tell how it was

You're most welcome! Classics are usually harder to understand because of the language and tone used.  But once you get through the language barrier some of them are sooo good!

All the best and have fun reading!

-Mahi
LabRat34 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

DO NOT give it away!😆😆😆...Its highly underrated and often overlooked for the more refined and successful Pride and Prejudice but I absolutely think it's brilliant. Maybe read it over the summer where you can tackle the old english at your own pace...😊...I hope you enjoy it!
cool_yv thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LabRat34

DO NOT give it away!😆😆😆...Its highly underrated and often overlooked for the more refined and successful Pride and Prejudice but I absolutely think it's brilliant. Maybe read it over the summer where you can tackle the old english at your own pace...😊...I hope you enjoy it!<br>

thanks,then i'll surely read it after finishing fountain head by ayn rand i've heard much about it but i was not expecting it to be so long
lindanie thumbnail
Thankyou for opening this thread~~
nice post'~~~😊
roshaa thumbnail
heyyy!!

this book named can you keep a secret by sophie kinsella . what age group can read !

can a 15 year old can read ?? or 13 year old ?

and yeh is it a romantic book ?