Inquiry Desk : All Questions here - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by sabzz

heyyy!!

this book named can you keep a secret by sophie kinsella . what age group can read !

can a 15 year old can read ?? or 13 year old ?

and yeh is it a romantic book ?

I started reading it but left it before finishing.  I think the story is about a girl who tells a stranger all her secrets because she thinks that the flight will crash but it doesn't and he turns out to be her boss or something.

I think it's a teenage novel and it does talk about virginity issues.  So if that's something you're not comfortable with, don't read it.

-Mahi
Originally posted by -Mystery-

I started reading it but left it before finishing.  I think the story is about a girl who tells a stranger all her secrets because she thinks that the flight will crash but it doesn't and he turns out to be her boss or something.

I think it's a teenage novel and it does talk about virginity issues.  So if that's something you're not comfortable with, don't read it.

-Mahi

i just read it ... its a nice book !!

do you know any book like this more ... (teenage) and the theme is like the girl is the empoly and the boy is the boss of her ..bla bla ( love story)thanx
Originally posted by sabzz

i just read it ... its a nice book !!

do you know any book like this more ... (teenage) and the theme is like the girl is the empoly and the boy is the boss of her ..bla bla ( love story)thanx

Good to know.

A lot of Meg Cabot books are teenage novels. Check them out.
Hey Mahi, why dont we have a topic just for chatting or discussing anything or everything like all other forums
lets have one please...
I think he is right mahi...We should have sumthing like that...
BOOK nutters ka forum..!! hehehehe..:D
Originally posted by cool_yv

Hey Mahi, why dont we have a topic just for chatting or discussing anything or everything like all other forums
lets have one please...

Hmm..... that's a good thought...

You want just a regular topic for chatting?...

Let me think about it.

Nice title, Ananya, I'll think about it.

-Mahi
Oh! Come on Mahi, every forum has it thats why we are asking and it will make regular visits more:-)
-Yash
Alright Yash, I'll open it in a minute :)
hehehe....thanks for adopting that..mahi!!
awww
You both are most welcome!